Socal

Ice Cream

Simple as the topic states.

What is your favorite ice cream? Everyone likes it, even terrorists, liberals and even FSU.

Personally a big fan of the Ben and Jerry's various pints. Easily eat it in just one sitting, most of the flavors are pretty unique and great, some not the best, but B&J is pretty good with their mix ins.

Favorite is Phish Food

phish_06012010124144.jpg

Edited by Socal

My favorite flavor is just plain vanilla... from any place I guess

• Upvote 1

Best thing you will ever eat right here....

BOM_banner_reese_ca.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dulce de Leche.

Thats my all time favorite flavor. Specifically the Dulce de Leche shake from Hagan Daz.

Strawberry swirl or a Reese's Blizzard. Mmmmm

Fuck Phish Food man. That shit is made by Satan himself. As soon as I take a bite, I can kill the pint. I try to stay away from ice cream.

Yes even us terrorists do erm........ ok back on topic either mint, choco chip or the two combined

• Downvote 1

Butterfinger Blizzard

122D3B26CA97BE4C5D929F0978498.jpg

• Upvote 2

Props on the blizzards, I usually hit up a Dairy Queen if I pass one by, there aren't any out here in SLC though(that I know of, at least).

NaTaS... yes I know, it is satanically good, but I do love it.

I have to say though, if I am going out to get ice cream form like a parlor or whatever, I go with cold stone, I dig the texture of their ice cream over most others and I mix in shit like it's my job, the kid taking my order behind the counter always asks if I have worked there or something.

On a Ben and Jerry's note, I heard a lot of hype around their new flavor called cinnamon buns, its like caramel flavored ice cream mixed with cinnamon roll dough and a cinnamon caramel swirl. Sounds really good, but to be honest they need something else mixed in, wasn't too impressed.

I don't eat much ice cream (nor do I eat much sweets stuff in general) but I have a weakness for any kind of ice cream with peanut butter cups.

Props on the blizzards, I usually hit up a Dairy Queen if I pass one by, there aren't any out here in SLC though(that I know of, at least).

NaTaS... yes I know, it is satanically good, but I do love it.

I have to say though, if I am going out to get ice cream form like a parlor or whatever, I go with cold stone, I dig the texture of their ice cream over most others and I mix in shit like it's my job, the kid taking my order behind the counter always asks if I have worked there or something.

On a Ben and Jerry's note, I heard a lot of hype around their new flavor called cinnamon buns, its like caramel flavored ice cream mixed with cinnamon roll dough and a cinnamon caramel swirl. Sounds really good, but to be honest they need something else mixed in, wasn't too impressed.

I know some people who really hate Cold Stone. But I love it. There is one like... 8 minutes from my house. But I never get down there, because I have a DQ down the road like... 2 minutes from me. Still don't go to DQ a lot... But still, that's where I go when I do.

halfbaked.jpg

I'm a Plain Jane when it comes to favorite flavors....I'm good with either chocolate, vanilla or strawberry flavored ice cream....

halfbaked.jpg

More expecting this post from Sean, tbh.

but seriously, make your own ice cream, it's pretty damn good if you do it right. It's a lot denser and thicker and creamier and mmmmmm...

Oreo guy myself.

Blue Bell ice cream is the best! You can only get it down South, (Made in Brenham, TX) but you should definitely try it if you ever get the opportunity. You can't go wrong with any flavor of theirs.

blue_bell1-300x210.jpg

Also Baskin-Robbins' seasonal "Love Potion" flavor for Valentine's Day is incredibly delicious!

Edited by FartWaffles

The Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone is the best ice cream. Cake batter ice cream with fudge, brownies, and sprinkles mixed in. It is pretty sweet but delicious. I also like to mix it up and get more unique fruit flavor ice cream.

^good choice, and yeah Cold Stone Creamery is really good.

As far as supermarkets and what not goes...or if I visit Downtown Disney and go to the actually place: Haagen Dazs > You.

KiLa, that shake sounds really familiar...what's in it? I had one shake that was sooo good. It was like Belgium Dark Chocolate and something else, but it was amazing.

^good choice, and yeah Cold Stone Creamery is really good.

As far as supermarkets and what not goes...or if I visit Downtown Disney and go to the actually place: Haagen Dazs > You.

KiLa, that shake sounds really familiar...what's in it? I had one shake that was sooo good. It was like Belgium Dark Chocolate and something else, but it was amazing.

It's basically Dulce de Leche ice cream with milk (yea more milk lol), caramel and whip cream. Incredibly bad for you but amazingly delicious and luckily for my body type and age I can get away with having them after a meal. Since Hagen Dazs in my area are only found in malls though, I usually only have these treats every couple of months or so.

It's basically Dulce de Leche ice cream with milk (yea more milk lol), caramel and whip cream. Incredibly bad for you but amazingly delicious and luckily for my body type and age I can get away with having them after a meal. Since Hagen Dazs in my area are only found in malls though, I usually only have these treats every couple of months or so.

I'm thinking of something else but that sounds really good.

More expecting this post from Sean, tbh.

My ice cream > sean's and it's not even a debate. :p

^Very nice.

ben_and_jerrys_pumpkin_cheesecake.gif?w=200&h=240

I have to try that one, sometime. As far as B&J goes, I have had Phish food, cookie dough, everything but the..., cherry garcia, mint chip, peanut butter cup, half-baked, cinnamon buns, chunky monkey, s'mores and possibly a few others that I can't recall haha.

This is my usual mix I get at Cold Stone

Cake Batter ice cream

Peanut Butter cups

Twix Bar

Cookie Dough

Brownies

Marshmallows

There's a morbidly obese adolescent living inside me.

I've only seen it out, in the Oct-Dec timeframe.