Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Brandon Marshall stabbed

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6414256

Miami Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall has been stabbed with a knife by a woman and taken to a hospital, where he has been in intensive care, two league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Saturday morning.

Wow, I hope he is ok.

Well you know the saying... never bring a knife to a fistfight... because someone will get stabbed.

Guess we have to wait till more details emerge to figure out why this happened...

Sources told the Miami Herald Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brandon Marshall was in intensive care Saturday morning after a woman stabbed him.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted Saturday morning:

About 8:47 a.m.: “Details still coming into ESPN, but Dolphins WR Brandon Marshal was stabbed and taken to a hospital, where he has been in intensive care.â€

About 9 a.m.: “Details still sketchy but someone who knows about Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall being stabbed told ESPN, "He's going to be OK."

About 9:20 a.m., Marshall's best friend and college teammate, Mike Sims-Walker tweeted that Marshall was going to be "ok and is in good spirits."

SOURCE: Miami Herald

I hope he wasn't trying to be overly flirtacious.

I hope he wasn't trying to be overly flirtacious.

Damn, to be stabbed by a chick because you were flirting too much. Ouch.

Marshall's wife is in jail for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Why isn't it Attempted Murder?

Sorry. It was aggravated battery.

Brandon Marshall, 27, told police that he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase," the report said.

"However, the area of where the vase was broken indicated no blood within the immediate area to substantiate his claim," the report said.

His wife then told police that she stabbed her husband "out of self defense," the report said.

"Both the victim and the defendant provided scant information regarding the incident itself," the sheriff's report said.

Slipped and fell onto a broken vase... LMAO. Wow.

EDIT: Forgot the link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/23/dolphins.marshall.stabbed/?hpt=T2

Edited by Favre4Ever

Looks as if he's going to be okay. Interesting situation, we'll have to see what comes of this.

brandon-michi-marshall-260.jpg

She's not even that hot... Brandon you could do better, and it could be someone without a hot temper when around sharp objects.

Domestic Abuse Victim, how sad.

Sorry. It was aggravated battery.

Slipped and fell onto a broken vase... LMAO. Wow.

EDIT: Forgot the link

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/23/dolphins.marshall.stabbed/?hpt=T2

Didint he slip and fall into a TV last year or two years ago? Dude has got to be more careful and watch out for those banana peels

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Didint he slip and fall into a TV last year or two years ago? Dude has got to be more careful and watch out for those banana peels

Band-Aid Marshall?

It sounds like his chick is crazy on the surface, but don't be fooled. There are good reasons to stab a dude, and with the TV incident that you guys brought up, if he's not throwing her under the bus, it might be because he's got just as much to hide as she does.

The TV incident wasn't her - he needs to just stop covering up what "looks" violent and isn't because that was just goofing around with his family. He is trying so hard to stay out of trouble that he apparently isn't realizing that the truth isn't so bad. Speaking of which - guess what? It's abuse when a woman does it to a man & it's just as bad when a woman stabs a man... His history is not only his fault - his choices are... But the charges? Look at the history - these 2 women are "off" and do not seem to handle their "stuff" in a normal way. We all argue, we all have tempers. And if a woman defended herself against a man, she would be congratulated. When a man does it, he is already fried in the eyes of the public and the media. None of us were there, we don't know the whole story. But it takes two and she chose to handle it this way. I wish him a speedy recovery and I hope that he is not falsely judged by the system or the NFL because of his past reputation when he has worked so hard to overcome that. He is clearly the victim here. She needs to be punished as anyone else would be for stabbing someone. This is sickening.

Seen the story. Seen the timeline. There is more to the situation than that. That's all I'm saying. Your comment basically proved my point. It's ok for him to be attacked, but not to defend himself? And that, because in the past he may or may not have been at fault, he now deserves this because you say so? I don't think we'll agree, but I stand by my comments. And you can stand by yours. I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm simply trying to state my own opinion on villifying someone without having all the facts or being sexist regarding who can hit/stab whom in our society without consequence. I wish Brandon Marshall well. That's all.

• Upvote 1

Blue you are the best.

Pretty sure Brandon was beating her. He's got a LONG history of domestic abuse. The fucker beats women and causes problems. He deserved to get stabbed sometime or another.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=4216417

Even if that's the case, stabbing him isn't the answer. If she had been beaten by him before than it's pretty simple, she should've left his ass. Not stabbed him....

And I don't want to hear that shit about "she was too scared to leave." If she was able to stab the fucking guy she obviously wasn't that scared. :shrug:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Per Rotoworld.com:

Nogami-Marshall: stabbing in self-defense

Brandon Marshall's wife, Michi Nogami-Marshall, has admitted to stabbing him in the abdomen with a kitchen knife, but says her actions were in self-defense.

Although both reportedly provided police with "scant" details of what exactly happened in their home on Friday evening, Marshall apparently first claimed he slipped and fell on a vase, but Nogami-Marshall was taken into custody because of the "nature of" Marshall's injuries. In other words, the police did not believe Marshall's version of events. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, he is expected to be released from the hospital within the hour.

Source: Andrew Carter on Twitter Apr 23, 11:28 AM

Edited by BLUE

Per Rotoworld.com:

CBS Sports' Mike Freeman reports Brandon Marshall had a motion to dismiss a civil lawsuit filed against him by an ex-girlfriend rejected late last week.

The lawsuit was filed by Rasheeda Watley, someone Marshall is believed to have had many domestic incidents with. Eerily, Watley revealed in a 2009 interview with ESPN's "Outside the Lines" that she was once compelled to grab a kitchen knife in self defense during a fight with Marshall. History appears to have repeated itself in a very ugly manner on Friday. Meanwhile, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports that the Dolphins are not currently "of the mind" to explore cutting ties with Marshall this offseason. Apr 23, 4:49 PM

Source: CBS Sports