Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Who has the best WR corps in the NFC East?

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best WR corps in the NFC East?

Thought I'd put a poll up on this because of how talented we are at WR (for the most part), and it makes for a nice debate. Remember, this is for WR ONLY, so return man skills don't mean shit for this topic.

GO!!!!

Also, TE's DO NOT count here. It's for strictly WR's.

Going with Giants on this one. Though it's a pretty close run with the Eagles. I say the Giants have greater depth and more versatility amongst their corps, however, which gives them the edge.

I have to go with the Giants here. They have a lot of talent and depth and have different types of receivers that mesh well together. Nicks is a good all around WR, Smith is a good slot receiver, and Manningham is also very solid.

Big Blue. Pretty easy decision (for me).

It was between the Giants and the Eagles for me. I ended up going with the Eagles.

I barely give it to the Eagles over the Giants. I think they have more talented starters than the Giants, and Jason Avant is not as good as any of the Giants top 3, but still a damn good slot receiver who had a bad season for drops, including two that were wide open TD's. He still had 31 first downs on 51 catches. The Eagles are also very, very young (not that the Giants are old) but both Maclin and Jackson left college after their junior seasons. I'm excited to see Maclin's 3rd year in 2011... in a few weeks, he'll just be turning 23, and DeSean is still 24 until December.

I think the Cowboys could also be ranked #1 by the end of the season. Barring injury (mental and physical) Dez Bryant is going to do some work, and might emerge as the top WR in the division within the next 2 years.

I picked Dallas stricly because of Austin and Dez who, by the end of the next season, I expect to be the top two WRs in the division. Forget Jackson. Forget Hicks. These two will light some shit up.

• Downvote 2

:rofl: at Bware

Went with the Giants on this one.

Let me rephrase, lol.

As of right now, the order goes:

1. NYG

2. Dallas

3. Philly

4. Wash

By the end of next season, when Austin and Dez both have 10 or more TDs (barring injury), Dallas will have taken the top spot.

Giants here.

• Upvote 1

Definitely the New York Giants.

I don't think I'm being a homer but Dallas was in the running over the Eagles. It was really close don't get me wrong, I'm just surprised that a lot of you had things like "Giants slight edge over Eagles" or even chose the Eagles. Miles Austin and Dez Bryant are just as good as DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin. Roy Williams and Jason Avant were very similar in stats as well.

Roy Williams - 37 rec, 530 yds, 5 TD

Jason Avant - 51 rec, 573, 1 TD

All I'm trying to say is if you're somebody who thought closely about the Eagles and Giants, then it only makes sense to say the Giants and Cowboys were just as close.

Edited by Maverick