SteVo

Why did your team win/lose this week?

We won because the defense played well all game and we actually had some good drive. Would've been better for my sanity if it wasn't as close though...

The momentum was sucked away from us in the 3rd Qtr... The defense was getting torched, and Aaron's down field accuracy was questionable.

However, the Kuhn TD drive saved us. The Bucs committed penalty after penalty. They literally walked us down the field and into the endzone. This was a point in which they had all the momentum.

Defense still sucks though, which is annoying.

We lost because of Raheem Morris making poor decisions, Kellen Winslow not being able to catch, and shitty secondary play.

Green Bay's D is not as bad as Carolina's.

When you give up 7 TDs to the other team, all on the defense, no turnovers close to the endzone, you deserve to lose. The offense put up 27 in the first half and then imploded in the second. Again. But 35 points should win a ball-game.

The defense is one of the worst I've seen the last few weeks.

And they are the reason we lost today, plain and simple.

Bucs lost because they struggled to score TDs in the redzone, and Myron Lewis.

Winslow shouldn't be getting hate. He had 9 catches for 132 yards, without him we wouldn't have been in the game. His two point conversion drop sucked, but I'm not going to blame him. We wouldn't have been in that psotion without him.

Bucs lost because they struggled to score TDs in the redzone, and Myron Lewis.

Winslow shouldn't be getting hate. He had 9 catches for 132 yards, without him we wouldn't have been in the game. His two point conversion drop sucked, but I'm not going to blame him. We wouldn't have been in that psotion without him.

As great of a game he had, he had two crucial, game changing drops. The 2 pt conversion you mentioned and a critical drop in the 4th to convert.

I'm not putting the loss on him but his production doesn't excuse those drops.

Defense wasn't solid but was clutch, and that's our key to success as I've been saying all year.

Rodgers was pretty lame today, he couldn't hit wide open receivers. Was short on a lot of throws.

Starks got hurt of course, we can't get through a game without one of our stars being injured.

I guess we won because our defense held them at the end of the game and our offense got to that early lead.

We won the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball plain and simple.

Because John Skelton was awful-- practically handing us the game.

i'll gladly to the ravens one...

coz they actually gave the ball to Ray Rice.

The Giants had a bad game, Don Juan had his best game from a coaching standpoint, and what Sean said:

We won the line of scrimage on both sides of the ball plain and simple.

Von Miller, Broderick Bunkley, Champ Bailey and that defense.

We won because of Tony Romo. Plain and simple. Rob Ryan got outcoached again and let a terrible offense with a terrible QB hang 24 on us, so we sure were lucky to have a quarterback playing at an elite level.

Because Chris Johnson is an overrated faglord that the Titans still want to rely on.

• Upvote 1

The Giants had a bad game, Don Juan had his best game from a coaching standpoint, and what Sean said:

I'm starting to rethink firing Juan Castillo and Reid thoughts I had earlier this season. Not because the team won yesterday or something frivolous like that , but more because Reid is in the last year of his contract so a new D Coordinator will not really be an option unless you take a flyer on someone desperate for a chance... and I'm not sure I like any other options at head coach for this reason: If we have Vick for two more seasons nearly guaranteed, I'm not sure there's another coach who can get him playing at the level he did last year other than Reid, and as Vick goes, the Eagles go at this point.

Also like to say that the over the last 5 weeks the Eagles defense has been very good. Allowing 16.2 points per game, 311 yards per game. Only one team has rushed for 100 yards in those games. Maybe Juan has started to figure this out. Too late for this season but if it continues, despite my disappointment, I'd still be willing to give another shot next season given all of these factors.

Yea we won last night due to what Sean and Stevo said pretty much. sorry for the OT.

Saints won because they scored more points and Lions killed themselves with penalties.

74678-10.jpg

Demaryius Thomas just had his coming out party.

the Rams are horrible.

The Bucs could not stop Newton and the offense. We ran the ball effectively, and completely shut down LeGarrette Blount, (12 carries for 19 yards).

We played a complete game, and didn't collapse in the 2nd half.

Thus resulting in a dominating win over a division rival in their house.

Bring on the Falcons.

Saints D held out for the win in a close one against Titans, Greg Williams' defense hasn't been that good this year, but maybe they'll up their game for the closing three games.

The Browns suck and Roethlisberger is a tough SOB.

Carolina decided to go back to our normal philosophy by only playing 30 minutes of a football game.

Did you guys know we've lead in 12 out of 13 games, (The Titans game was the only exception). If there is a poster child for a team that can't finish, its the Panthers.