Guest Phailadelphia

How'd your team do today, TGP?

Guest Phailadelphia

Cowboys:

1312784633049.png

A win is a win is a win.

Von Miller is amazing. :wub: We pulled out a win while missing: Moreno, Lloyd, Dumervil, DJ Williams, Champ Bailey, and Eddie Royal was gone for most of the game.

Brady made the Chargers' defense look like a bunch of scrubs. He's picking apart top 10 defenses. He won't get there, but he's on pace to throw for over 7500 yards. Definitely an MVP candidate.

The Bucs realized they were playing a football game in the second half. Other than Freeman throwing a pick and Benn ruining a Mike Williams TD they played a perfect second half.

I don't want to talk about it.

Browns are 1-1 for the first time since 07. I'll take it.

Could've done more in the red zone, but the Steelers played about as well as I expected them to this week.

Need better O-line protection and more Turner, but I'll take a victory anyday over the fucking Eagles.

Need better O-line protection and more Turner, but I'll take a victory anyday over the fucking Eagles.

Just curious, what did you think about the play of our defense?

I'm not happy my team lost buy hey losing outside of the division I can swallow much easier.

We contained Vick better than I thought we would..but I thought our defense got stops when they need to. I am pretty upset with how our offensive line played..played like pure shit...SAM BAKER. I liked the fact that we got Tony G involed more..something we didn't do last year.

We contained Vick better than I thought we would..but I thought our defense got stops when they need to. I am pretty upset with how our offensive line played..played like pure shit...SAM BAKER. I liked the fact that we got Tony G involed more..something we didn't do last year.

I agree Sam Baker is complete trash. It's too bad. He might actually be good as a guard. We could have been in the Gaither sweepstakes earlier too for the Vet minimum. Should have jumped on it. Baker was horrible last night. But lets talk about how horrible Garrett Reynolds played on the line as well, other than his run protection that is.

I thought our defense played tough, but I'm a little suspect about Thomas DeCoud these first two games. He seems almost invisible, well, when he's not batting interceptions away from our corners.

Guest MikeyDay

Both sides played great. Hasselbeck couldnt be stopped. Defense shut down Bmore. Our oline didnt allow one sack. Kenny Britt say fuck u pay me lol Hes playing up to his level finally

WAAAAUT%20reaction.png

Overall, a hell of a lot better than I expected.

Still, where the heck is our run-game?

Newton did great, minus the three picks, but you're gonna give the ball up tossing it 46 times against the Pack.

The pass D was outstanding minus two blown plays, but the run-D. Ugh. Better fix that with MJD coming to town next week.

Overall, a hell of a lot better than I expected.

Still, where the heck is our run-game?

Newton did great, minus the three picks, but you're gonna give the ball up tossing it 46 times against the Pack.

The pass D was outstanding minus two blown plays, but the run-D. Ugh. Better fix that with MJD coming to town next week.

Man, if the Panthers can get Williams and Stewart running, that will be a tough matchup for EVERYONE this year with the addition of Newton.

Words cannot describe how painful it was to watch that game...