30 members have voted

1. 1. Most surprising 2-0 team?

• Lions
    • Redskins
    • Bills

Lions (wins over: @TB, KC)

Bills (wins over: @KC, OAK)

Redskins (wins over: NYG, ARI)

I'm going with the Redskins. I did not see them beating the Giants at all.

Guest Phailadelphia

Bills, even though they haven't played a "good" team yet.

Remember when everyone was saying lolChanGailey around here after he was hired? Yeah...

The Redskins are the most surprising beating out the Giants and the Cardinals. Lions were hyped up before the season and the Bills played a lot of close games against some good teams so they aren't quite as much of a surprise.

Bills, even though they haven't played a "good" team yet.

Remember when everyone was saying lolChanGailey around here after he was hired? Yeah...

Chan Gailey still blows. :shrug:

As I Redskins fan, I would not even include them in this conversation. Unlike most of the football world, we Redskins fans have fully bought into Shanahan and Bruce Allen have been selling. We know that we are in a much better sot than people want to admit.

I am most surprised by the Bills. Even winning close games, I would have expected them to implode. They didn't.

With the Lions, they were pretty good last season. SO to see them winning is not much of a shock.

I'm most surprised about the Redskins. I thought they'd win 4 games at most this year.

Bills I'm not totally surprised, because I could tell that they were getting better. I expected them to be one of those "fighters" like the Lions were last year, but not starting off 0-2.

I'm expecting the Lions to compete for the NFC North title so I'm not surprised at all.

Bills only because there wasn't a New England option. :wink:

Redskins easily...the Bills are surprising too(41-3 win over Chiefs) but Redskins are showing some force right now...

Definitely the Bills. We'll see Sunday how legitimate they really are. The Redskins beat a team with a rookie that's best secondary player is a rookie, a QB who hasn't started a season, and a run game who lost their future running back for a season. The Cardinals weren't an impressive win. The Giants have a decent offense, but the 'Skins have a decent defense. It's not impressive beating a team who's defense is missing more starters than it has on the field.

The Redskins by far. Based on all of there off and on field issues, I really thought they would start off really slow and then just have a terrible year and in the the sweepstakes for selecting Andrew Luck in the 2012 NFL Draft. That might still happen, but for Redskins fans this is a good start to the season.

Has to be the Bills for me. I am suprised by how KC is showing right now, regardless though, going into KC and putting on a show like that is impressive.

As for the Redskins, I don't think it can be stated more how depleted the Giants were / are. It was essentially a B team (and at some positions C team) that they had to play week 1 because of injuries. Also, I have been a huge critic of Eli Manning over the years, and I still believe he is overhyped. He makes too many boneheaded plays to be considered an elite QB IMO.

And as most people have said, the Lions arn't much of a suprise. I think everyone knew they were going to be an improved team, so a 2-0 start isn't tooo suprising.

Has to be the Bills for me. I am suprised by how KC is showing right now, regardless though, going into KC and putting on a show like that is impressive.

As for the Redskins, I don't think it can be stated more how depleted the Giants were / are. It was essentially a B team (and at some positions C team) that they had to play week 1 because of injuries. Also, I have been a huge critic of Eli Manning over the years, and I still believe he is overhyped. He makes too many boneheaded plays to be considered an elite QB IMO.

And as most people have said, the Lions arn't much of a suprise. I think everyone knew they were going to be an improved team, so a 2-0 start isn't tooo suprising.

I don't even think Giants fans will try to tell you Eli is elite.

As I Redskins fan, I would not even include them in this conversation. Unlike most of the football world, we Redskins fans have fully bought into Shanahan and Bruce Allen have been selling. We know that we are in a much better sot than people want to admit.

that's not universal, my brother and dad (and most other skins fans I know for that matter) were very skeptical going into this season

Only the Skins have beaten two teams that were thought to be contenders. I guess DET has too, but so far the Chiefs have looked terrible due to couple of factors so I can't really include them as a contender.

I thought the Skins would surprise a bit so we'll see if they can keep this up.

The Lions don't surprise me at all actually. Their week 1 win did a little. But more and more I see them, the less they surprise me. They've got everything going for them.

The Bills impress me the most though. That team SHOULD be god awful, for some reason, they aren't.

The Bills. I saw the game vs. Oakland this week and I was impressed by the way the Bills kept fighting.

A lot of people in this thread picked in the offseason and the pre season that the redskins will select number 1 overall but now there saying they are not by surprise by their 2-0 start ? LOL

I believe that is called the historian's fallacy.

A lot of people in this thread picked in the offseason and the pre season that the redskins will select number 1 overall but now there saying they are not by surprise by their 2-0 start ? LOL

I was one of them. I didn't think they would win the games. But I'm not surprised that they have. I also was taking into consideration that I thought Rex Grossman would just be absolute garbage. Turns out, he's been doing alright. Their defense was NEVER the question for me. It was mostly QB/WR play. And I knew Hightower could run the ball.

I'm very surprised by it, but not as surprised as the Bills.