SteVo

2012 TGP Mock Draft Game Discussion Thread

No, the real LOLs go to Bangy and The Browns Fans... Sounds like a failtacular band name... :laugh:

Meh give me as many LOL's as you want but I had this last year with Newton and look how that turned out and the same with TJ Ward the year before.

This trade and the Newton trade aren't anything alike. lol

I think Whitney Mercilus and Fletcher Cox at the end of the first round have been the best value picks so far.

Send Stevie 4 guys for my pick last night

He takes my top guy a pick ahead of me.

Someone post the pic of him at the Yankees game with a scumbag Steve hat please. :p

Stevo is a dirty cheating bastard.... :troll: anyone see what I did there...??? :troll:

Send Stevie 4 guys for my pick last night

He takes my top guy a pick ahead of me.

Someone post the pic of him at the Yankees game with a scumbag Steve hat please. :p

My board for that pick was 1) Jeffrey 2) Dennard. Maybe you should have traded next year's first rounder to leap-frog me. Would have been fair compensation, ya know. :troll:

I may be interested in trading down. If you want to trade up just shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

Luckand Robinson for the Colts, Kendall Reyes for the Broncos... nice.

Patriots selection in the middle of the 2nd (from Oakland) is on the trading block.

I also like Vin's latest pick.

The Vikings are willing to trade back into the 2nd round, willing to spend a 3rd and possibly a 4th round pick. Anyone looking to trade down, hit me up.

Bears looking to move down in the Second round. If anybody wants to move up PM me.

I knew it was pipe dream to get Zach Brown at 22.....damn.

Good pick Thanatos.

Yeah I think OG is our next biggest need behind DT. Hopefully he can fit in immediately, Bernedeau needs to go.

You really think Zack Brown would fit in Baltimore...?

Absolutely ! I would love to see him in a Baltimore uniform. Honestly had I not traded back to make up for the fourth that we lost in the Evans trade, He was my choice. I think he gives us much youth and speed at LB, and that said Kindle was supposed to be our pass rusher but he couldnt navigate some stairs, so as they say shit happens. But the defense that Dean Pees is building is going to be fast and flexible. He just screams an Ozzie pick.

Since all that bullshit went down in the first round... looking at drafts boards, there are really some awesome 1st round talents that are sitting around. I'm picking in two picks. Given the potential value of players left, I want to see who would be interested in trading up to #44 and snatching one of them up.

Snagged Kelechi Osemele in the 2nd :rock: Since we arn't getting a franchise QB we are going to complete the OL revamp project, improve the run game, and have protection ready for when that QB arrives. We've brought in tons of guys, Okung the prestigious LT, Carpenter in last years 1st, Moffit in last years 3rd, Gallery last years top FA lineman, and Max Unger 4 years back at center. Problem is, Carpenter is currently injured and neither Carpenter nor Moffit have become stout yet. Osemele is a 340 lb brick wall and will be able to shift around the line and be a force anywhere just like he did at Iowa State. He will fill a need anywhere on our line :rock:

Worthy was a pick the Eagles need to make make here if he's on the board. The Eagles may lose Derek Landri to free agency and Cullen Jenkins is going to play out the length of his contract here, that's it. I don't really want to think about a scenario where we start Patterson and Laws.

I like Worthy for the Eagles because he's raw, but he has all the tools to be dominant in the wide nine. He has good size and strength and gets off the ball fast as shown by the tape and by his combine numbers in the 10 yard shuttle. The best thing is the Eagles are in a position now where they can refine Worthy's technique before relying on him to get a lot of snaps. He also has a chance to have immediate impact though based on talent alone.

This draft plus the Eagles draft pick positions are perfectly tailored to the Eagles' needs.

umm no But I saw the one on Orson Charles who was charged with a DUI

umm no But I saw the one on Orson Charles who was charged with a DUI

I could play this off here like I knew that....But I wont, I totally thought Allen was the one with the DUI lol. My bad, however subconciously I was thinking of this....

Per Roto

Thursday.Allen's 4.89 forty was disappointing, so his decision to stay with that time is a bit surprising. The 2012 draft class is without an undeniable top tight end, so Allen did nothing to win that title on Thursday. Allen is a dependable blocker and receiver, but questions about his straight-line speed will remain. Mar 8 - 12:29 PM

Allen has put himself in a position to be the first tight end drafted and possibly a first round pick, given his excellent workout Thursday while going through full positional drills. Most impressive, for a 260-pound tight end, was Allen’s display of excellent foot quickness and body control getting in and out of his cuts while running good routes. Reinforcing what we saw on film, Allen’s soft, yet strong hands showed up as he plucked pass after pass away from his body throughout the workout.

"I'm a ballplayer, flat out. I'm not a track guy," Allen said Thursday after Clemson's pro day. "My 40 time is what it is. If you watch me on film I play way faster. That's all that matters."

I really don't care about forty times. If he can play he can play all that matters to me at the end of the day.

I really don't care about forty times. If he can play he can play all that matters to me at the end of the day.

I love the guy personally, I actually wouldnt mind the Giants drafting him at #32 in real life, all though Id prefer to roll the dice and hope he makes it to 64 because of his 40...just trying to bash as many TEs as I can so one of the decent ones are still there for me in the 2nd or 3rd of this thing lol