Sarge

The good news thread

I woke up today!

This is a good news thread, Bware.

:D

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

I finished the third chapter of my story last night. Everyone here should read it. >_>

• Upvote 2

I'm now the proud owner of an xbox one, BestBuy this week is giving $150 for a 360 in trade-in so I went for it

• Upvote 2

Shoulda gone with the PS4

• Upvote 1

Shoulda gone with the PS4

I mostly play video games with my older brother who already has an xbox one, so it only makes sense to follow suit

Every day I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life. Now that I've actually stuck to working out for a consistent amount of time it's finally paying off.

Oh and I'm moving out of my parent's house next Sunday to an apartment with my friend. Right across the street from a frat house too. Should be interesting times.

Edited by JetsFan4Life
  • Upvote 1

At the beginning of the summer, I decided to change my workout routine. I had been doing stuff like Air Alert and T25, but I couldn't get in to those. I decided to start bulking and attending the gym with my friend. At the end of this summer, I've gained more than ten pounds (went 160 to 172), and I'm definitely seeing results. Getting a hell of a lot stronger, too.

• Upvote 1

Started to cut the pop and fast food out of my life in July along with going to the gym. Started out July at 185 pounds, down to 162 today :rock:.

• Upvote 1

Started to cut the pop and fast food out of my life in July along with going to the gym. Started out July at 185 pounds, down to 162 today :rock:.

Yeah now with working out I have to decide if I want to diet too but right now I'm just like ehh. Good on you though.

Yea, one of these days, I'm gonna kick soda to the curb completely.

Not today, though. :p

I guess you could say this whole time she was open to you like a gate but you were looking at her like a fence... :troll:

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Yeah now with working out I have to decide if I want to diet too but right now I'm just like ehh. Good on you though.

Always a good feeling when your coworkers notice the difference. It's been rough not drinking any pop, way tougher than I thought it was going to be.

I've been eating healthier (and less, most importantly) since March and am down from 260 to 245. My goal is about 220-225. I'm that lucky asshole who can be that fucking heavy and still look great, so I'm going to roll with it. Getting any thinner than 220 and I'd probably look awkward.

• Upvote 1

Never posted in here before, but that's not to say I've never had good news. In the spirit of the thread though, I suppose it bares mentioning that I'm going to school for the first time since high school (2000) due to work making an investment in me. They're sending me to Stark State for 8 various certificates that will make me that much better at my job as well as more attractive to prospective future employers. Kinda cool.

I've wasted time while grinding on the wrong shit my whole life. It's nice to see that doing the right things might actually be beneficial in the long run.

• Upvote 2

Aren't you at Syracuse? Seems like a long commute.

Better hope that background check doesn't include Twitter Charlie. :troll:

Seriously though congratulations and I wish you best of luck in the academy.

Just moved into an apartment with my friend Sunday (and another friend and his girlfriend live upstairs since it's a duplex). First time not living with my parents but this is awesome especially because we're all really good friends.

I still have tons of unpacking to do and we won't have electricity until Tuesday (which isn't that huge of a problem because we ran an extension cord from upstairs down to our apartment along with a power strip to power things like our fridge). Its been awesome so far and I'm ready to actually be independent (other than laundry....still going to the parent's for that because it's not far and fuck laundromats).

• Upvote 1