Who wins the NFC East in 2012?

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East in 2012?

• Giants
    • Eagles
    • Cowboys
    • Redskins

Who wins the NFC East in 2012?

Eagles were the favorite last year, but the Giants ended up taking the NFC East title.

I think I'll have to go with the Giants again. They are the defending Superbowl Champs and they have most of their team returning. Cowboys and Eagles should be solid and give the Giants a good fight, and the Redskins will be improved and better this year too. Keep in mind they swept the Giants last year.

This is how I see the NFC East panning out

1. Giants

2. Eagles

3. Cowboys

4. Redskins

Guest Phailadelphia

This division is impossible to predict year in and year out. I'm done trying.

• Upvote 1

This division is impossible to predict year in and year out. I'm done trying.

Lmao, I feel the same way. You could make a strong case for all four teams.

• Upvote 1

I picked the Eagles because it's pretty tough to win the East two years in a row...and I'm a little bit of homer. Sue me lol

1. Redskins UAELUELUELUE RG3 gonna take us to the champeensheep cooch!

2. Eagles Not the dream team anymore, they're your worst nightmare team OH HO HO

3. Cowboys I can win the games too guys. Romo is getting benched in the future apparently.

4. Giants Totally lucid right now bro, the injuries will tear them apart.

Interesting... I am the only so far who has voted for the defending Champs. Everyone else has gone with the Iggles. Maybe getting rid of the creator of the dream team will help them out. :troll:

Eagles win the division, while the Giants barely wildcard and then proceed to win the Super Bowl.

1. Giants

2. Eagles

3. Redskins

4. Cowboys

Giants have a great team on both sides of the ball, I don't trust Vick to stay healthy nor the Eagles defense to consistently stay on the same page, Redskins have a great defense but weak offense that should be improved, and Jason Garrett will get fired.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

and Jason Garrett will get fired.

:facepalm:

Dallas has a really good team. Their problem last year was their secondary, and not being able to close out games. If those FA/draft acquisitions (a la Carr and Claiborne) pan out well, and if they learn to put teams away then they have a pretty good shot at winning the division.

Guest Phailadelphia

Dallas has a really good team. Their problem last year was their secondary, and not being able to close out games. If those FA/draft acquisitions (a la Carr and Claiborne) pan out well, and if they learn to put teams away then they have a pretty good shot at winning the division.

And most of the issues closing out teams was due to the defense. I don't know that Dallas is going to win the division but they'll be fighting for a playoff spot I think.

I went Cowboys because the Giants aren't any good at RB if Bradshaw gets hurt, and that takes a major toll on their offense.

Do not sleep on Washington. RG3 is practically lined up to win RotY and potentially outshine Cam's rookie year. RG3 is a better passer and, in open field, a better runner. Look out for this team.

Everybody in this division will win either 7-8 games at least, I think. Two will probably win 10 or more. This year, it truly is the BEAST.

RGIII all the way. This year I think he'll statistically end up being the second best QB in this division. The kid has leadership ability and is more than a sufficient passer and runner. I hope he has a great year this year and finally gives the Redskins some much needed wins...they've been under the radar for too long, I hope this year they give the rest of the NFC East hell.

Guest Phailadelphia

Do not sleep on Washington. RG3 is practically lined up to win RotY and potentially outshine Cam's rookie year. RG3 is a better passer and, in open field, a better runner. Look out for this team.

in b4 thanatos

• Upvote 1

1.Cowboys

2.G men

3.Eagles

4.Redskins

Edited by monstersofthemidway

RG3 is going to get eaten alive in his first year in the NFC East.

this is easily the tightest division, I really won't be surprised at all to see any of the four teams win it, but right now I'm taking the defending champs almost by default

Seeing as the Giants went 12-4 the year after they won their last Super Bowl, I think that the odds are again in their favor. They may have lost Manningham and Jacobs to San Fran, but the blow won't be all that great (My prediction: 11-5)

I think that the eagles are the wild card in the division, after the let down from last year, they will come back more focused and take second in the division. (My Prediction: 10-6)

The Cowboys will almost assuredly end up in third place, even with the improved defense, they just haven't looked very good when it counted in the last couple of years. (My Prediction: 8-8)

The Redskins will be much improved with RGIII and his leadership ability, but there is no telling how the offensive line will hold up and if they can protect the franchise QB. The defense is going to hold things together most of the season, so long as the secondary keeps pace. ( My prediction: 7-9)

You can make a case for every team in the division to win it. But in the end I see the Giants finishing on top. Redskins will surprise people. We overhauled our WR position in the offseason and still have 2 solid TEs. The D should be improved. The bottom 3 could all be interchangeable. I just don't like the Eagles chances given Vick's durability.

1.Giants

2.Redskins

3.Cowboys

4.Eagles