NaTaS

Who is the one player you would erase from your teams history?

What? Willis a d bag, nobody will doubt that, but there's actually a debate on this question for you? I guess you wouldn't have been alive to live the glory that is winning a super bowl because it probably happened before you were born but man...are you serious?

Norwood being gone doesn't guarantee that the other kicker makes the kick. If it did, it'd be an easy call.

The list is long for Bucs fans, mostly of players from the old creamsicle days. I'd probably go with Booker Reese though. Also, Alvin Harper was a complete piece of shit too. I lol watching this video.

Drew Soicher really had it out for Alvin. :rofl:

Quincy Carter, Pacman Jones, Ryan Leaf...to name a few.

EDIT: Can't forget Bobby Bust Carpenter

Edited by Maverick

I would have to say Jacoby Jones and David Carr. While JJ did have a few good days he would screw up at the worst times. And he has hands the size of a three year old.

David Carr is self explanatory....the dude could sell add space on the bottom of his shoes.

I would have to say Jacoby Jones and David Carr. While JJ did have a few good days he would screw up at the worst times. And he has hands the size of a three year old.

David Carr is self explanatory....the dude could sell add space on the bottom of his shoes.

I still think David Carr could have been a decent QB had he had a better o-line... probably still wouldn't have lived up to a #1 pick's expectations, but still.

I still think David Carr could have been a decent QB had he had a better o-line... probably still wouldn't have lived up to a #1 pick's expectations, but still.

Some truth in that statement. But after watching him play I dont believe the guy would have amounted to much regardless.

Hard to say if he was gun shy after getting beat up or had Gabbert syndrome.

Some truth in that statement. But after watching him play I dont believe the guy would have amounted to much regardless.

Hard to say if he was gun shy after getting beat up or had Gabbert syndrome.

Yea, you guys were definitely better off trading for Schaub. :yep:

And I think coming into the league he wasn't afraid of getting hit, but after constantly getting destroyed because of the bad o-line, he just lost his confidence.

I'm surprised it's not Tony Boselli, taking him at the top of the expansion draft set you guys back for a while

I'm surprised it's not Tony Boselli, taking him at the top of the expansion draft set you guys back for a while

True. But this is a case of "what have you done to me lately" He's kind of a distant memory and he wasnt around long enough to make the pain last.

Jablowme and Carr caused years of pain.

Definitely Tony Mandarich. I hate having to cringe every time I see a "Biggest NFL Busts Ever" reach the top 3, because he will undoubtedly be there. I am embarrassed that our scouting department bought all the media-drive hype.

Then I look at the rest of that years draft class, and I begin to feel sick.

Ugh, 3rd to only Russell and Leaf in my opinion, not sure how they're listed on NFL Films but that would be my take. I wish we would have gotten Barry instead of being run all over on thanksgiving by him.

Rex Grossman, Cedric Benson (lazy piece of shit), Michael Haynes, Marion Barber, Caleb Haine and Roy Williams... But if I had to pick one it would be Benson.

Edited by monstersofthemidway

Honestly there's been a lot of players that I'd want to erase, (lolBennieJoppru!) but honestly I'd rather erase some guys that were in positions of power.

1. GM Charley Casserly

2. DC Richard Smith

3. DC Frank Bush

These three guys, especially the first two almost single-handedly set the franchise back about ten years.

Edited by FartWaffles

Too easy. Kyle Fucking Boller.

Especially when you consider Aso was on the board. C-mac and Aso would have been sick together and he would still be a premier corner with Lardarius WEbb......

FUCK YOU KYLE BOLLER.

Does it even have to be said?

Speaking of this player, what a sad sad life his has become

Too easy. Kyle Fucking Boller.

Especially when you consider Aso was on the board. C-mac and Aso would have been sick together and he would still be a premier corner with Lardarius WEbb......

FUCK YOU KYLE BOLLER.

y u no like Boller? :troll:

• Upvote 1

I can't express in enough words how much this play infuriated me.