AllYouNeedIsLovie

Opening Night: Cowboys @ Giants

Well, football will officially be back in less than 24 hours. :rock:

Any predictions on the game? I think the Giants come out strong and win this one. I'll post a score prediction later. :yep:

Well, football will officially be back in less than 24 hours. :rock:

Any predictions on the game? I think the Giants come out strong and win this one. I'll post a score prediction later. :yep:

I think the Giants will win this one as well. I hope it's a tie though :devious:

Jason Witten is doubtful, and Hakeem Nicks is going to welcome Morris Claiborne to the NFL with 2 TDs.

:Giants: 27

:Cowboys: 17

Maurice Claiborne isn't baller status just yet.

Victor Cruz will be giving somebody an anus full of dick :yep:

Edited by BC

Before I go onto my prediction, I'd just like to say how awesome it is to have football back! Extra cool since the Cowboys are playing but overall I'm just glad the NFL is finally here again.

:Giants:

27-16

Similar to years' past, I expect our line to get mauled by the Giants' pass-rush. There's always extra motivation for the Giants to beat the Cowboys (especially when our owner has a big mouth). I'll be watching Tyron Smith and Doug Free closely since they've switched sides, more specifically Smith since he's now had a year under his belt and he's moving to the important LT position. Our new-look secondary will be interesting to watch against the Giants who always put big numbers on us. Murray coming back from his injury...a lot of things to be watching for as a Cowboys fan.

I only hope we don't have to watch Victor Cruz do his gay little TD dance. Maybe I should have drafted him in fantasy football so at least there's some good to come out of it. :p

Edited by Maverick

Don't care for score predictions but I've got the Giants winning this one.

Football is back baby!

No score prediction, but Im taking the Cowboys...

Everythings points to a Giants win....Superbowl Champs at home, Champs never lost the opener since they started playing during the week in 04, Dallas' woes on NBC primetime games, Dallas being swept last year, unveiling of the banner and pregame ceremonies, Witten not playing...etc etc

All that being said, I think we let down, shatter all those streaks, and start our defense 0-1 in the league and division....I wont be shocked if we win, but I just dont see it...

No score prediction, but Im taking the Cowboys...

Everythings points to a Giants win....Superbowl Champs at home, Champs never lost the opener since they started playing during the week in 04, Dallas' woes on NBC primetime games, Dallas being swept last year, unveiling of the banner and pregame ceremonies, Witten not playing...etc etc

All that being said, I think we let down, shatter all those streaks, and start our defense 0-1 in the league and division....I wont be shocked if we win, but I just dont see it...

I hope you turn out to be a wise man.

:D

COWBOY NATION STAND UP!!!!!!!!!! :rock: LEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

:rock:

FOOTBAAALLLLLLLLL

I've got the cowboys giving the giants a pasting proving everybody wrong

Cowboys 41 - Giants 17

• Upvote 1

I have to go giants here. A brand new secondary does not fill my expectations of immediate and significant improvement. Now with some time I do think that they are going to be a lot better than last year. Everyone is disrespecting the Giants and the stage is set with a huge battle with playoff implications week one is going to have those vets playing hard.

The only thing that gives me pause is the giants are not really burners out of the gates but they are strong down the stretch. I think they come out with the fire to get this one done though.

I'm feeling Giants in this one.

Jason Witten is active and will play tonight.

After reading his comments this afternoon, I'm not surprised at all by this news.

Jason Witten is active for Wednesday night's NFL opener against the Giants.

Dime CB Mike Jenkins (shoulder) is inactive. Witten's activation is a total shock, and comes after he gained last-minute clearance from team doctors. He was listed as doubtful on the injury report. Although suiting up burnishes Witten's warrior reputation, we're still expecting his snaps to be limited. He's not an acceptable TE1 for the season's first week. It's likely backup John Phillips will see more action.

In addition to Jenkins, inactive for the Cowboys are S Matt Johnson, S Danny McCray, LB Kyle Wilber, G/C David Arkin, TE Colin Cochart and NT Jay Ratliff.

Hakeem Nicks (foot) is active for Wednesday night's NFL opener against the Cowboys.

As expected. Nicks admits he'll be playing through pain, but he's still locked and loaded as a WR1 in fantasy leagues. LT William Beatty (back) is also active, but will likely rotate snaps with Sean Locklear.

Inactive for the Giants are CB Prince Amukamara, WR Jerrel Jernigan, RB Da'Rel Scott, DE Adewale Ojomo, OG Mitch Petrus, OT James Brewer and DT Marvin Austin.

That 4 missed points could be huge.