Bay

Jermichael Finley's Agent Calls Out Rodgers as a Leader

ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't.

lol he compared Rodgers 'terrible' leadership to that of Michael Jordan. :laugh:

Read more -http://sports.yahoo....00639--nfl.html

So Aaron Rodgers doesn't make anyone on his team better? :laugh: Finley may want to consider getting a new agent.

Why the hell is a player's agent talking? Especially saying stuff like that...

Someone tell that ass clown to sit down and shut up. Lol

You never call Aaron Rodgers a bad leader cause he's far far from that..

Yeah he doesnt make anyone on his team better ? Yeah Ok. I bet you if A rods receiver's were ZOS, Sean, .... really any collectoin of TGP members and still throw for over a 4000 with a QB rating over 100. This guy made me laugh.

What makes it worse is his client is the most underperforming person on the team when raw talent is taken into account.

Why the hell is a player's agent talking? Especially saying stuff like that...

Someone tell that ass clown to sit down and shut up. Lol

that was my thought, if there are legitimate leadership issues I would expect the players to be the ones talking

I bet you if A rods receiver's were ZOS, Sean, .... really any collectoin of TGP members and still throw for over a 4000 with a QB rating over 100. This guy made me laugh.

That would never happen. Sean would be suspended for smoking and I'd never score points for that system QB cuntbag. :troll:

• Upvote 1

Just because Finley is an underwhelming player (when you consider the talent he has) doesn't mean it's Rodgers' fault, bud.

Can't WAIT to get rid of Finley.

Just because Finley is an underwhelming player (when you consider the talent he has) doesn't mean it's Rodgers' fault, bud.

Can't WAIT to get rid of Finley.

If that was directed at me I agree with you. Sorry if there was some sort of ambiguity there.

I think that Finley has gotten more than a fair shake and the fact he has not capitalized when he is more talented then lets say James Jones and yet he cant pull of a great season is beyond me ESPECIALLY when you consider who his QB is.

If that was directed at me I agree with you. Sorry if there was some sort of ambiguity there.

I think that Finley has gotten more than a fair shake and the fact he has not capitalized when he is more talented then lets say James Jones and yet he cant pull of a great season is beyond me ESPECIALLY when you consider who his QB is.

No that wasn't directed toward anybody but Finley's agent. Haha. If it were directed toward you I would have quoted your post.

I really think Finley would just benefit from a new, fresh start... tbh.

I really think Finley would just benefit from a new, fresh start... tbh.

Yeah but unfortunately fresh starts are almost impossible, once people have a certain way of thinking about you, you have to work damn hard to change it and it usually takes a while.

That was my nice way of saying that I don't want him on my team, any longer. lol.

lol what the fuck does he expect

"Rodgers, you should take the blame for my client Jermichael for not being able to catch a football."

Lol what a fucking douche. Packers need to get rid of Finley already....dude is the most inconsistent pass catcher at TE around. At times he'll pull of some Antonio Gates shit, and other times he'll drop a ball thrown right at his chest with no defenders within 5 yards of him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/21/jermichael-finley-agents-criticism-of-rodgers-didnt-come-from-me/

Jermichael Finley: Agent's criticism of Rodgers didn't come from me

Blake Baratz, the agent for Packers tight endJermichael Finley, wrote on Twitter last week that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers "isn't a great leader." Finley wants everyone to know that his agent's opinion is not his own.Asked how much of Baratz's agent came from him, Finley insisted that none of it came from him at all."I'd say zero percent of it," Finley said, via the Green Bay Press-Gazette. "Like I said, he's got his own opinion. He's an agent. He has tons of clients around the league. It's not my problem what he sends out.

I could [not] care less as long as he takes care of my business at the end of the day."Baratz has said that tweeting about Rodgers was "a mistake," although he hasn't said he didn't mean it. It's not clear what Baratz, who also represents Packers linebacker Desmond Bishop, was basing his opinion of Rodgers on.

All that is clear is that Finley doesn't want anyone thinking his agent's opinions are his own."He's the leader of this team," Finley said. "He's the man. I respect him as a player. Outside of the locker room, I'm a fan of Rodgers. We're all good."Rodgers called Baratz "silly," and Packers coach Mike McCarthy called him "ignorant." It remains to be seen whether Finley will decide to call him "not my agent anymore."

That would never happen. Sean would be suspended for smoking and I'd never score points for that system QB cuntbag. :troll:

dx10_1.jpg

I would fucking dominate haha.