Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

What Cologne Do You Wear?

I know this has been brought up before, but I was trying to recall if we had a thread about it. :think: Anyway, share what cologne(s) you prefer. I like to try out different colognes, and if you do as well, feel free to leave your feedback on a certain brand or fragrance. :yep:

For a while, I have been searching for a good cologne to wear when I am just out and about.. Running errands around town or what have you. Didn't want anything expensive.. Finding something that is cost-effective, but still really good was kind of difficult... However, I finally found this.

Usher For Men

PRFM-147637.jpg

Great fragrance for a completely inexpensive $15 - $20 for the 3.4 oz bottles. Have gotten more than my fair share of compliments wearing Usher... Actually had a random dude stop and ask me what it was I was wearing the other day... Not exactly sure how to take that. lol

Like I said, I have numerous colognes that I switch between.. So I will post more later.

the fuck is cologne?

I use Old Spice Swagger body spray. It doesn't do anything in public but when you get close with a girl they almost always say something about how good it smells. It's not overpowering and it just gets the job done.

lol, only scent I use on my body is Degree deodorant (and technically soap/shampoo, as well).

Cologne often smells like utter dog shit, IMO. Or maybe it's just dudes who spray way too much on themselves lol.

Polo%20Blue%20by%20Ralph%20Lauren%20for%20Men.jpg

Ralph Lauren Blue

I can't count how many times i've gotten compliments.

Using Jake from hollister or w/e they have there.

Using Jake from hollister or w/e they have there.

That's a good smell.......if you're a freshman in High School.

Nonetheless it's a good room spray. :yep:

I use Old Spice Swagger body spray. It doesn't do anything in public but when you get close with a girl they almost always say something about how good it smells. It's not overpowering and it just gets the job done.

Swagger is the type of soap and deodorant I use, but any type of aerosol body spray is terrible. I used to use that stuff in middle school, but quickly found out that it not only lasts for about half an hour, but it is overpowering for that half hour no matter how little you spray.

• Upvote 1

That's a good smell.......if you're a freshman in High School.

Nonetheless it's a good room spray. :yep:

Old woman flock to me :yep:

For the Winter:

284673_large.jpg

For Summer:

MAMBO%20MEN.jpg

On occasion but not often :

nd.4585.jpg

euphoria_calvinklein_m.jpg

eternitym.jpg

• Upvote 1

I rarely use any type of spray/cologne but every now and then I'll spray on some Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

s1019983-main-hero.jpg

That's what I use as well. The commercials got me. Lol.

• Upvote 1

Swagger is the type of soap and deodorant I use, but any type of aerosol body spray is terrible. I used to use that stuff in middle school, but quickly found out that it not only lasts for about half an hour, but it is overpowering for that half hour no matter how little you spray.

LOL. I remember I briefly used AXE spray when I was 14. Holy fuck, was that stuff awful.

I am in the group that used AXE body spray for a year or two in high school, and was like... What the fuck am I doing.... lmao. Like Zack said, it just doesn't last long..> So even if it is a decent fragrance, you need to spray again every 30-60 minutes... WTF.

Also props to Ngata for posting Calvin Klein's Eternity. One of my favorites.

If I'm planning to be in the presence of a bunch of nice looking girls or spending time with a girl of interest, I just use Old Spice Original deodorant, but I get a little bit on the neck and forearms as well and they almost always think I'm wearing a high-end cologne. Girl who was cutting my hair yesterday really did not believe me when I said it was just the Old Spice she was smelling. Spray anything just has never been effected or gotten me compliments.

Deodorant on your neck and arms?! You get any skin irritation or anything?

Deodorant on your neck and arms?! You get any skin irritation or anything?

Lol

That's what I use. Love the way Old Spice Bodywash smells, been using Gameday lately.

Cologne wise I never have to use it because my Bodywash has a good enough smell. I have something in my bathroom on the rare occasion I use it, don't even remember what it is.

Meh. I don't generally see anybody for half an hour after I've showered and cleaned up. I like it because it's so faint. A girl has to get close to you to really notice it, and it's been pure gold for me in that regard. I know it's a middle-schooly/high school thing, but that's why I don't drench myself in it. I've never been one for cologne, to be honest.

I used to wear armani aqua di gio for a long time, but now I wear this...

63585M.jpg

I only wear cologne when I am going out, my natural smell is what girls like the most, I don't know why, but girls always tell me I smell good and I don't even wear anything, even my deodorant is unscented.

Polo%20Blue%20by%20Ralph%20Lauren%20for%20Men.jpg

Ralph Lauren Blue

I can't count how many times i've gotten compliments.

Very classy.

Anyway, all I wear is deodorant. Usually Degree.