housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Because he's been awful Bware. :shifty:

He might be even more inconsistent than his brother, and I thought that was impossible. :think:. I mean, Michael Beasley is stealing his minutes. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, huge 4th quarter for the Suns as they down LA :rock:

Thanks Suns :yep:

Even if they are unfair, there is no doubt that LeBron now is better than Kobe ever was.

Easily, IMO. Kobe never dominated on the level LeBron does. I remember reading an article making the case that Kobe was never the best player in the league at any point in his career. Interesting stuff. But yeah, LeBron is unreal and the fact he has Wade and Bosh as sidekicks is just scary.

I didn't expect a 40+ point performance from Jeff Green. He's been playing well lately but this is something outstanding.

Sixth game in nine nights and it obviously showed in the fourth quarter last night for the Lakers. Luckily, they have three days off now and a possibility that Kobe and Gasol could be back on Friday.

Cavs blow a 27 point lead over the Heat to once again let me down. We didnt have Kyrie or Dion in the game, but still - you gotta hold on to leads.

Interestingly enough a fan with a shirt reading "We Miss You" on the front and "Come Back 2014" on the back rushed the court and LeBron greeted him with a pat on the head and a handshake.

Conspiracy NaTaS believes that maybe LeBron left to let the Cavs get some pieces in the draft and will come back to win championships in his hometown.

I still hate the way he left and will never see him in the same light as when he was a Cav, but if he ever came back? Order me a #6 jersey.

• Upvote 1

Easily, IMO. Kobe never dominated on the level LeBron does. I remember reading an article making the case that Kobe was never the best player in the league at any point in his career. Interesting stuff. But yeah, LeBron is unreal and the fact he has Wade and Bosh as sidekicks is just scary.

The only thing that Kobe has had and still has is his tenacity. LeBron is become more tenacious as he moves into his prime...less playful and more intent. He still isnt the closer Kobe is, but I think he can be.

The only thing that Kobe has had and still has is his tenacity. LeBron is become more tenacious as he moves into his prime...less playful and more intent. He still isnt the closer Kobe is, but I think he can be.

You're right. LeBron is better.

http://chasing23.com/kobe-bryant-vs-lebron-james-game-winning-shots/

You're right. LeBron is better.

http://chasing23.com...-winning-shots/

That's a good stat, but I was more speaking to being a closer meaning dominating in the final quarter or final minutes of the game.

Here is a good listing from last season. Obligatory Kryie mention:

http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

Remember, I do not like how LeBron left Cleveland - but as a basketball fan I'm still in absolute awe of his skills.

601437_10151787153083508_1740332493_n.jpg

Damn...

LeBron is epic. I'd love this stat to show minutes played though. That would be interesting to see vs Age.

Just watched the little Westbrook/Gasol run-in from last night. I will never understand why Russell Westbrook is such a little bitch. Seriously. If Samuel L. Jackson asked me if Russell Westbrook looked like a bitch, I'd say yes.

^ Have you seen Motiejunas play?

^ Have you seen Motiejunas play?

Yes, and how good he is when he's this raw in the development stage tells me that he could be a special player.

LeBron is epic. I'd love this stat to show minutes played though. That would be interesting to see vs Age.

30066 for LeBron (total minutes. probably about three or four games past what the pic covers.), 28379 for Kobe.

Yes, and how good he is when he's this raw in the development stage tells me that he could be a special player.

I'll have to see him in action one of these days.

71914_589347684410223_1271540197_n.jpg

:laugh:

• Upvote 1

Heat win tonight.. streak at 27 games now. Anyone think they'll break the all time record of 33?

Heat win tonight.. streak at 27 games now. Anyone think they'll break the all time record of 33?

Holy shit. I had given up hope that you'd come back to TGP. Good to see you, man.

And I fucking hope not. >_>

Miami has played a bunch of shit teams during this streak no offense. Not all of that is why they have been winning, im just saying though. Chicago or Spurs have the best chance in the next five games to put it to an end. Id put my money more on San Antonio doing it then Chicago.

Miami has played a bunch of shit teams during this streak no offense. Not all of that is why they have been winning, im just saying though. Chicago or Spurs have the best chance in the next five games to put it to an end. Id put my money more on San Antonio doing it then Chicago.

Dude they've won 27 games in a row...you're bound to run into some shit teams along the way.