Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Disney buys LucasFilm

I'm a fan of Star Wars. I'm no super fan or anything....

But I just really don't get how the pre-quels get such hate and disgust and the new one is being slurped endlessly and no one really even knows the story.

I'm a fan of Star Wars. I'm no super fan or anything....

But I just really don't get how the pre-quels get such hate and disgust and the new one is being slurped endlessly and no one really even knows the story.

probably because JJ Abrams is making this one and it looks amazing visually based on the trailer.

Fun fact: JJ Abrams said that Jar Jar will be lying on the ground somewhere in the film ( bones, that is)

Fun fact: JJ Abrams didn't say that.

What he said was: "“I have a thought about putting Jar Jar Binks’s bones in the desert there,” said Abrams, adding: “I’m serious! Only three people will notice, but they’ll love it.”

So it is a possibility, but not a fact. He also may have been joking.

I'm going to stop reading this thread until after I see the movie, because I think I'm the only one that wants to see it fresh.

• Upvote 1

International trailer. Shows some new stuff. Gonna spoiler it because the frame the embed shows some people might not want to see. Don't click the gifs either.

Some cool shots:

http://i.imgur.com/SauuBEN.png

http://i.imgur.com/vMaJonf.jpg

http://fat.gfycat.com/ReflectingTimelyGodwit.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/OldYellowishHusky.gif

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 1

Great, so we really are gonna see the whole film before it comes out. :notbad:

In all seriousness, I'm gonna stop watching these trailers now. As should everyone else. Zack is right about avoiding everything. Way better to go in fresh.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Why do they seem to be releasing so much? ... lol

Definitely not watching that international trailer. I'm with Zack (at least I think he said it first). I want to see this movie knowing who the characters are and that's about it.

Only 7 (or 6 depending when you go) DAYS!!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Edited by Spartan Havoc

11pm tickets on Thursday. So stoked.

My buddy and I found the above time slot at a theater that was practically empty. We were shocked. Got to pick the best seats in the theater. Literally everywhere else was either sold out or had a seat here and there in what I call Neck Breaker Row (first couple rows right in-front of the screen) and fuck that.

11pm tickets on Thursday. So stoked.

My buddy and I found the above time slot at a theater that was practically empty. We were shocked. Got to pick the best seats in the theater. Literally everywhere else was either sold out or had a seat here and there in what I call Neck Breaker Row (first couple rows right in-front of the screen) and fuck that.

The thought of a theater having seat numbers seems silly to me, but that's probably because I live out in nowhere, so I'm guessing it's gonna be a lot less packed out here.

I have 8:30pm tickets Thursday but there's no seating chart. And this is at Sawgrass, one of the most popular malls in the country. What time should I get there?

I love that theaters have finally started having people pick their seats as you purchase a ticket. It's like that everywhere else where you sit to watch some form of entertainment. Eliminates all the BS.

I have 8:30pm tickets Thursday but there's no seating chart. And this is at Sawgrass, one of the most popular malls in the country. What time should I get there?

I worked at a movie theater while in High School which was around the time the Star Wars prequels came out. The lines went out the doors and around the building. I should note that this was a big movie theater and also very popular.

Considering the location and no seating chart...I'd guess probably two hours before showtime...any earlier...good luck... lol

• Upvote 1

12390826_1668217953435120_65628919144828

and this'll be the last time I visit this thread until I actually see the movie