housemd

Daryl Washington suspended for the entire year.

I would never be put in a situation where it's necessary to do so considering I would be smart enough to never enter a relationship with someone like that.

Because everyone who is put in a situation like that know that person would do that.

I would never be put in a situation where it's necessary to do so considering I would be smart enough to never enter a relationship with someone like that.

I don't see why men shouldn't see women as equal to men since that's what they consider themselves, when its convenient for them anyway

Lmao. So you can predict the future? You know when someone is just snap and do something similar to this. Riiiight. And that last statement is uh..nevermind.

• Upvote 1

Because everyone who is put in a situation like that know that person would do that.

You do realize he had a child with this woman right? He spent enough time with her that they had a kid together, if he didn't know her personality that's his fault

I don't see why men shouldn't see women as equal to men since that's what they consider themselves, when its convenient for them anyway

Women are still, for the most part, extremely inferior to men on a physical level. Even if they were physically equal to men, would it still be alright to, for example, viciously assault your best friend because he whooped your ass at Call of Duty?

Think about what you're saying. She did nothing to deserve being attacked like that.

• Upvote 1

Women are still, for the most part, extremely inferior to men on a physical level. Even if they were physically equal to men, would it still be alright to, for example, viciously assault your best friend because he whooped your ass at Call of Duty?

Think about what you're saying. She did nothing to deserve being attacked like that.

Your average woman is like 130 lbs and 5'3" with a lot less muscle mass than a man. Just because women want equal rights , doesn't mean that they should have to go toe to toe with a man physically.

If you can't recognize the difference between your friend, who is someone you actually like and get along with, beating you at a video game and your ex-girlfriend/baby mama, someone you extremely dislike, more than likely being incredibly verbally abusive and even likely slightly physically abusive towards you, I don't think you really get it.

Your average woman is like 130 lbs and 5'3" with a lot less muscle mass than a man. Just because women want equal rights , doesn't mean that they should have to go toe to toe with a man physically.

They want to be treated equally, why should it only be when it's convenient?

They want to be treated equally, why should it only be when it's convenient?

So what you're saying is that if women want equal pay or the right to vote that they should be able to get beat up by guys? Sorry, I just don't agree with that. It's not even like he just slapped her. He beat her so bad her collar bone was broken. No excuse to treat a woman or anyone like that really.

If you can't recognize the difference between your friend, who is someone you actually like and get along with, beating you at a video game and your ex-girlfriend/baby mama, someone you extremely dislike, more than likely being incredibly verbally abusive and even likely slightly physically abusive towards you, I don't think you really get it.

So you walk away. This guy has a reputation to withhold and a career on the line. I don't think you really get it.

It's not even equality on a physical level. It's just common courtesy to not hit a woman.

There have only been a few instances I have seen a woman get hit and think to myself,"I can't say I condone it, but you definitely had that one coming to you." I dont see this as being one of them.

I had to go to anger management once for a few days before I just didnt go back, but I did learn if you just take the time to say you ABC's you can usually buy yourself enough time to calm down enough to know you need to leave. Even without the ABC's you should be able to recognize no matter how this goes it will not be in your favor. He should have known this and not hit his mothers child even if she was being a raging bitch (kind of what is sounds like).

• Upvote 2

There have only been a few instances I have seen a woman get hit and think to myself,"I can't say I condone it, but you definitely had that one coming to you." I dont see this as being one of them.

I had to go to anger management once for a few days before I just didnt go back, but I did learn if you just take the time to say you ABC's you can usually buy yourself enough time to calm down enough to know you need to leave. Even without the ABC's you should be able to recognize no matter how this goes it will not be in your favor. He should have known this and not hit his mothers child even if she was being a raging bitch (kind of what is sounds like).

There's a shocker

If he did that to a man, that would still be wrong. Assaulting people when they are not presenting a threat to you or anyone else is wrong.

Ny diehard, you suck. You're just an awful person. To everyone I've ever said is awful on this forum, I'm sorry. I honestly can't think of anything worse said here than what has been said by him this thread.

Oh, and mocking Ngata when he clearly had a major problem and has done things to control it is shitty too. I think its commendable that he went and actually paid attention to what he learned and tried to apply it.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 2

Typical crummy response from a person with a crummy argument. Stay classy, NY Diehard.

Speaking in a Tuesday radio interview, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians hinted he expects suspended ILB Daryl Washington to play this season, but acknowledged he's walking a "very thin line."

Arians said Washington's fate is "all up to him," and that his recent troubles have "(thrown) a red flag out" with the organization. Suspended four games for violating the league's substance-abuse policy, Washington could get a longer ban if his domestic assault case is settled before Week 1. One of the league's best young defenders, Washington's presence is going to be sorely missed in Weeks 1-4.

Source: Alex Marvez on Twitter

She probably deserved it, shouldn't have done it though.

Holy shit

Per Rotoworld.com:

Mike Jurecki of Fox Sports 910 in Arizona hears Daryl Washington's suspension could be longer than expected.
Last month, Washington plead guilty to aggravated assault charges after allegedly choking the mother of his daughter, causing her to fall and break a collarbone. It's a violation of the personal conduct policy. The length of his impending suspension is murky because the four-game ban he served at the outset of last season was for a violation of the substance abuse policy. It sounds like commissioner Roger Goodell is going to try to impose a stiff punishment to the dynamic inside linebacker. May 28 - 6:26 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000354739/article/daryl-washington-suspended-for-at-least-one-year

Daryl Washington suspended for at least one year

Daryl Washington is one of the most valuable, underrated defensive players in the entire NFL. That's why his loss will be so disappointing for the Arizona Cardinals defense.

The NFL announced Friday that Washington has been suspended without pay for at least one year for violating the league's Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse. The suspension is effective immediately.

Washington later released a statement via his agent, Jordan Woy.

"I recently learned that I had violations of the NFL Substances of Abuse policy related to marijuana," Washington's statement read. "The policy is very strict, and I have chosen to take responsibility. I am committed to making changes in my life that will allow me to return to the NFL as soon as possible."

Washington also was suspended four games last season for violating the league's substance abuse policy. In addition to his football-related issues, Washington was sentenced in April by an Arizona judge to one year probation for assaulting a former girlfriend.

The linebacker is not a household name, but his rightful place on NFL Network's Top 100 Playersseries in back-to-back seasons shows the respect he has earned around the league. Few inside linebackers can match his playmaking ability in pass coverage and as a pass rusher.

The Cardinals allowed Karlos Dansby to leave via free agency this offseason, with the expectation that 2013 second-round pick Kevin Minter could replace Dansby on the inside next to Washington. Now, the Cardinals will be looking for another replacement. Arizona's defense remains one of the more talented units in the league, but they will be vulnerable up the middle at linebacker with questions at safety as well.

Following the announcement, Cardinals GM Steve Keim released the following statement.

"It's completely unacceptable that Daryl has once again put us in this position. We all know what the consequences are and will deal with them. From a personal standpoint, our hope is that this suspension will give Daryl the opportunity to accept the necessary help and guidance to get his life back on track and we will certainly support him however we can.

"As it pertains to our team, our approach is the same as it's always been: next man up. We talk a lot about how critical depth is to a team because situations always arise where you lose players, whether by injury or other circumstances such as this one. One player's absence is another's opportunity. That approach has served us well in the past and we will rely on it now."

Boom. This leaves a huge hole in that Cardinals defense. He was top 3 best ILB in the league; borderline the best imo and he played himself. Hopefully he can get his life together and reign dominance when he gets back into the league.

Edited by Dutch

To the surprise of no one, DWash fucked up again.

On their roster they have the ancient Larry Foote and some UDFAs in Kevin Demens, JoJo Dickson and Glenn Carson.

This may be a rough go.

It would be stupid if he got his suspension reduced this was the 2nd time he assaulted a woman.

On their roster they have the ancient Larry Foote and some UDFAs in Kevin Demens, JoJo Dickson and Glenn Carson.

This may be a rough go.

Not arguing against your point because the Cards' defense is royally fucked, but you did forget about Kevin Minter who they spent a Top 50 pick on in last year's draft. He's got a nose for the ball and can plug the run, but his pass coverage will be the main question.

Also NY Diehard quit being a complete Neanderthal. The more you try to justify your argument, the dumber you look.

Substance abuse? Substance probably deserved it.

• Upvote 2

Minter was gonna be starting already so I didn't mention him. They still need to fill the spot beside him, either than or just run a 3-3-5 for most of the season.

• Upvote 1