Omerta

You Have Won An Untold Sum.

Thanks to Stevo I have remembered to make a thread I have wanted to post in a while.

The largest sum ever won in a lottery was 365 million. Simple question, what would you do ?

Now I know most people are going to say buy a home and so on and so forth. Ok skip the traditional answers what would you do for YOU ?

Personally I love the water, I would buy a kick ass yacht and just sit there fishing, grilling, drinking beer playing cards (spades) with friends I had BEFORE I won.

Definitely would have to go to low income neighborhoods and make quite a few homeless people happy. not give out huge sums but enough to where they can live for a year with no bills or anything and take the time to get themselves back on their feet. I would not donate to any charity money as most are frauds.

Then I would buy lifetime season tickets to Ravens games, and all superbowls.

You ?

Never work a job. Travel the world.

And I have a dream in life to go to every bills game in a year. Obviously easy with 300 million

I said this about a week ago. If I won a huge sum of money, the first thing I would do is go traveling. After that, I'd buy a nice house in whatever country I feel like staying in. US dollars are worth a lot in places like Argentina. I'd probably try to start some sort of business that would reap profits for the rest of my life like a bar/restaurant.

I would get so many video games...

Also a Private Jet.

Playing video games while flying in a private jet...

Jizz.

Guest Phailadelphia

-Pay off student loans

-Buy OKC Thunder courtside season tickets

-Rent out an apartment in OKC so I can go to said games

-Get a pilot's license & buy a plane so I can travel to said games

-Pay off my parent's house & cars

-Start some sort of nonprofit or run for office

-Donate. A LOT.

-Pay whatever necessary to get my dad to the Mayo Clinic to get his heart right.

Edited by Phailadelphia
  • Upvote 1

I'd probably hire some really rich person to help me invest it and reap extreme profits every year. I'd amplify my 300 million by extreme amounts. I can't say that I'd go buy a house or a car... maybe a used one, but I don't feel the need for a really fancy house or car. I'd pay my way through college, pay back the tuition bills my parents have made, and hopefully start some sort of charity and possibly a scholarship fund for low-income people. I've always dreamed of becoming a philanthropist.

EDIT: I'd also dump money into finding a cure for diabetes. My dad suffers from that a lot, and it'd make me really happy if I could change that for him.

EDIT2: Ok, I'd indulge a little bit and buy a private jet decked out with a bed, some video games, a big ass TV, some great ass food, and (most importantly) a bunch of sexy ass flight attendants that aren't afraid of a little fun. :shifty:

Edited by Vikingfan465

Help out my parents/(share with my immediate family) with as much as it takes and Move to Colorado with my dogs.

• Upvote 2

Help out friends and family, go traveling around the world, buy my own island, and finally go into space.

stash-1-509a90e6c99f7.gif

I was actually talking to some friends about this yesterday:

-The first thing I would do is pay off all my student loans

-Buy a nice house and Lambourghini Aventador

-Travel around the world

-Donate a bunch

-Invest in a bunch of things

-Relax and enjoy life

I'd save half of the money for younger brother,so he can enjoy when he grows up. I'd use the rest to invest in something, buy several houses in different places around the world and of course a private jet,so that I can travel from one house to another easily.

Gonna be honest I probably wouldn't give away any money to help other people out. I'm a terrible person.

I'd buy a huge mansion in Florida similar to the one in GTA: Vice City. I'd definitely want to be running some sort of business as staying at home all day would be boring and I want to keep making money. I'd visit a ton of different sports venues. Travel the world. Bang lots of hot women.

Basically I want to be Bruce Wayne. Except not fight crime and stuff. I'd probably build a bat cave though.

Edited by BradyFan81
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I wouldn't donate any money. Everything would go to family, paying off debts, buying a dream house in Florida and starting a business.

If I'm getting a boat, it's going to be a pirate ship. Matter of fact, I'm going to buy Tampa's out of their stadium (and the rights so they have to pay me back to replace it). I'd also invest in a shit ton of land all over the world, possibly build a mini-Dubia somewhere closer to the US.