Lockdnram85

Breakout Wr 2013

Demaryius Thomas. Technically not a breakout but will lead the league in receiving with 1800 yards

Donald Jones

Tandon Doss

Marvin Jones

Devier Posey (homer pick)

Kendall Wright

Darius Heyward-Bey

Jonathan Baldwin

Josh Morgan

Rueben Randle

Dwayne Harris

Alshon Jeffrey

Ryan Broyles

Jarius Wright

Andre Roberts

A.J. Jenkins (homer pick)

Doug Baldwin

Chris Givens

• Upvote 1

Demaryius Thomas. Technically not a breakout but will lead the league in receiving with 1800 yards

I highly doubt that

• Upvote 1

Is Peyton going to have 1000 attempts ?

A problem with all offensive teams is for some reason when a new receiver it comes in and frees up other dudes. Yeah that is true with one MAYBE two receivers, but when you have three receivers and two TE's a QB like where the hell are all these balls going to come from ?

Last year it was Lloyd with the Pats, he was going to be the leading receiver in the league again, I mean how could he not be right ?

This year it is like 4 fucking dudes. Sorry the shit aint happening.

Tommy Streeter

Jon Baldwin

Michael Floyd

Ryan Broyles

Kennan Allen

Brian Quick

Danny Amendola

I would love to say Stephen Hill but he is surrounded by shit on all sides.

A lot of recievers can fit this bill, but as homerish as it may sound I can see it being Tandon Doss or Torrey Smith.

Other names to watch,

Josh Gordon

Alshon Jeffery

Randall Cobb

Michael Floyd

Danario Alexander

Jonathan Baldwin

And although it may not count as a breakout, Cecil Shorts

• Upvote 1

Jarius Wright and that's all I'm gonna post.

Jarius Wright and that's all I'm gonna post.

He looked solid in the snaps I saw of him last year. Could be a huge dynamic weapon. :yep:

I suppose Randall had kind of a breakout year last season, but man, I am excited for what this kid could do.

68364341.jpg

Well considering Posey is likely going to open the season on the PUP list, I'm going to give a definite "no" on that one.

Josh Gordon - I don't know why, I just feel like he's going to put a stamp on the NFL with his name on it.

Alshon Jefferey - I was extremely high on him coming out of the draft last season, he's a complete receiver. Had a few games missed because of injuries, this year I think he's really going to break out opposite of Marshall.

Micheal Floyd - It's hard to have a good rookie season when you haven't got a quarterback on the team capable of throwing a corner route. With Larry Fitzgerald drawing double coverage, I think Carson Palmer is going to make Floyd look like a stud #2 receiver this year.

Randall Cobb - As said before, he kind of already had a breakout season but I think he's going to be an absolute stud this season. He's got it all, and if he can't get deep, he'll make defenders miss and gain serious YAC. It would be extremely hard for a guy of Cobbs talent not to have a huge season with Aaron Rodgers behind center.

Edited by Rain Man

Donald Jones

Tandon Doss

Marvin Jones

Kendall Wright

Darius Heyward-Bey

Jonathan Baldwin

Josh Morgan

Rueben Randle

Dwayne Harris

Alshon Jeffrey

Ryan Broyles

Jarius Wright

Andre Roberts

A.J. Jenkins (homer pick)

Doug Baldwin

Chris Givens

Posey is garbage dude lol. Even with a homer pick, I was :rofl: when he got drafted.

I would say Josh Gordon, Mike Williams and Mohamed Sanu.

I'm going bold, here, and will say Jerome Simpson. I really like his athletic ability and if he can stay healthy, he could be very good.

• Upvote 1

I highly doubt that

And why is that? He had near 1500 yards last year with games where he was dominate and others where he disappeared. He will get better and as the second best physical specimen in football he will be hard to stop

Is Peyton going to have 1000 attempts ?

A problem with all offensive teams is for some reason when a new receiver it comes in and frees up other dudes. Yeah that is true with one MAYBE two receivers, but when you have three receivers and two TE's a QB like where the hell are all these balls going to come from ?

Last year it was Lloyd with the Pats, he was going to be the leading receiver in the league again, I mean how could he not be right ?

This year it is like 4 fucking dudes. Sorry the shit aint happening.

Manning isn't Brady, he doesn't just target one guy. Welker isn't going to get close to 130 catches specifically cause DT is such a dominate outside WR. Welker will come off the field in different formations, DT doesn't.

Well considering Posey is likely going to open the season on the PUP list, I'm going to give a definite "no" on that one.

Posey is garbage dude lol. Even with a homer pick, I was :rofl: when he got drafted.

I would say Josh Gordon, Mike Williams and Mohamed Sanu.

:smug:

I would love to say Stephen Hill but he is surrounded by shit on all sides.

Hill has some of the worst hands in the league. Won't forget that brutal drop he had against the Pats last year late in 4th qtr that would have most likely sealed the game for the Jets.

Manning isn't Brady, he doesn't just target one guy. Welker isn't going to get close to 130 catches specifically cause DT is such a dominate outside WR. Welker will come off the field in different formations, DT doesn't.

Brady only targets one guy?

lol.

Stephen Hill = Limas Sweed

I like Alshon Jefferey this coming year.

+1

Great body control, big, leaping ability, goes and gets the football, wins balls, and some of the best hands to come out the draft since Fitzgerald. No speed, so-so route runner, but makes up for it with the prior tools.