I am not sure we got any guys who will ever be productive, however if there is one it is Matt Furstenburg. People touted him as the next Aaron Hernandez on the field and not a douchebag/potential murderer off the field.

He had a 4th string QB throwing to him his final year who was a linebacker before a string of injuries turned him into a QB. From reports he has been playing very well and is a good blocker and a great receiver who is dangerous in space, so who knows.

LaRoy Reynolds, LB, Virginia: Rangy quick LB, just like Gus Bradley likes. He'll likely have to earn a spot on the team via Special Teams. I think he's got a solid shot as the Jags are light at OLB (though that may change after teams make cuts, since the Jags might pick up guys on waivers that'll jump ahead of him.)

Think Reynolds could surprise...was a safety turned LB at UVA. Not the greatest tackler but is pretty good in coverage.

• Upvote 1

I really like Aaron Hester. Big physical CB with good speed. UCLA had 2 very good CBs with him and Price. He'd fit well in a press scheme. Jacksonville did good with Pryor, great replacement for Greg Jones. Offers the same versatility Jones did.

Yeah I loved Hester and Price for fits in press man. Great size and reach.

There is a risk if he goes on the PS that he might chose to go elsewhere. Also, if Cam does g down then I want Cameron on the field, over both Clausen and Anderson.

I agree with wanting him...or anyone over Pickles, but Anderson is a very capable back up with the experience in the offense and the arm to keep it moving.

If Cam goes down we're screwed anyway- I'd rather just keep 2 QB's and stash an extra DL (Star, Edwards, Cole, Gaydosh, Kearse)

I am not sure we got any guys who will ever be productive, however if there is one it is Matt Furstenburg. People touted him as the next Aaron Hernandez on the field and not a douchebag/potential murderer off the field.

He had a 4th string QB throwing to him his final year who was a linebacker before a string of injuries turned him into a QB. From reports he has been playing very well and is a good blocker and a great receiver who is dangerous in space, so who knows.

I really rate Furstenburg. He is a good blocker who can also make a play or two with his hands. However, as far as watching his tape is concerned, he reminds me more of a Shockey-esque no2 TE than Hernandez. He isn't fast and nimble in the way that Hernandez is, but he is much stronger and more physical than Hernandez which makes him a much better blocker. This makes him a perfect no2 for the Ravens as you guys are more run-focused than most (especially the Pats!).

The Bills' top UDFA is Da'rick rogers. He was a possible first round WR who got into trouble and transferred to 1-AA. If he stays out of trouble, he'll definitely get a chance to make an impact.

I agree with wanting him...or anyone over Pickles, but Anderson is a very capable back up with the experience in the offense and the arm to keep it moving.

If Cam goes down we're screwed anyway- I'd rather just keep 2 QB's and stash an extra DL (Star, Edwards, Cole, Gaydosh, Kearse)

I agree... Clausen has got to be the highest paid clipboard holder I have ever seen.

Dare I say..... Cam Newton, D. Anderson.....and emergency back up. A. Edwards..

That just doesn't sound right anymore. So many wanted him to compete for backup to Cam instead of transitioning to WR.

The Bills' top UDFA is Da'rick rogers. He was a possible first round WR who got into trouble and transferred to 1-AA. If he stays out of trouble, he'll definitely get a chance to make an impact.

Yeah that was a good move. The concerns must be very real for him to go undrafted, but you guys are taking on next to no risk for a very talented player.

Dallas has guys like Jakar Hamilton, Kendial Lawerence, and Brandon Magee. All of them could make the roster. Hamilton is a safety from Southern Carolina State, but he originally was at Georgia where he beat the 2 safeties that got drafted from that team this year. He is supposed to be better than them but left Georgia to be closer to his family. Magee is an undersized LBer from Arizona State. He was a beast in college, but due to his size, he went undrafted.

I give Zach Sudfeld (TE, Nevada) and Kenbrell Thompkins (WR, Cincinnati) the best chances at making the Pats roster. Could also see Mark Harrison (WR, Rutgers) landing on the practice squad.

:smug:

Ryan Allen, Josh Kline, and Joe Vellano also made it. They also signed three other UDFAs to the 53-man roster.

UDFAs Kanorris Davis, Quentin Sims, George Winn, Ja'Gared Davis, and Justin Green currently on the practice squad (Mark Harrison on reserve list)

eQIyH.gif

So no shit, Marlon Brown looks like he will be decent. It would be nice if an UDFA were to contribute in an area of need.

Packers had two UDFA make the roster.... S Chris Banjo and DL Andy Mulumba

Kwame Geathers and Jahleel Addae made it onto the Chargers. Though I can see Addae ending up on the PS if a corner we like becomes available.

Well the Texans had four UDFAs make their 53 man roster this season. I find that impressive.

RB Cierre Wood, Notre Dame: When it was all said and done, Wood just looked like the most comfortable/explosive in the one-cut zone scheme Houston runs. He beat out Deji Karim and Dennis Johnson for the 3rd RB spot. With Foster and Tate's injury history, there's a good chance Wood could get some totes this season.

OLB Willie Jefferson, Stephen F. Austin: At times he has looked like the best OLB on the roster. For those who think the name sounds familiar, he was the other Baylor WR caught with weed at a Taco Bell with Josh Gordon. He transferred to SFA, switched to defense, and he hit the ground running. Now I'm not comparing him to Aldon Smith just yet, but just his athleticism reminds me very much of him. Could eventually be the UDFA steal of the 2013 Draft class.

CB A.J. Bouye, Central Florida: Outplayed Roc Carmichael for a spot on the roster. He has great instincts closing in on the receiver quickly, and has a knack for knocking the ball loose.

OLB/ILB Justin Tuggle, Kansas State: Honestly I don't remember much about this guy in preseason, but I do know he has the versatility to play both outside and inside. He's one of the guys that I think could be waived after Antonio Smith's Week 1 suspension is over, and possibly later added to the practice squad.

S Josh Aubrey

OL Martin Wallace

LB Paul Hazel

LB Eric Martin

I only ever remember seeing Aubrey play in the preseason :shrug:

OLB/ILB Justin Tuggle, Kansas State: Honestly I don't remember much about this guy in preseason, but I do know he has the versatility to play both outside and inside. He's one of the guys that I think could be waived after Antonio Smith's Week 1 suspension is over, and possibly later added to the practice squad.

Jessie Tuggle's son. His old man was a tackling machine. Good luck to him.

Jessie Tuggle's son. His old man was a tackling machine. Good luck to him.

Yeah I can only hope he can live up to his daddy's name. I'm surprised the Falcons didn't land him.

Not only that but he calls Ray Lewis his uncle

I did not know this. Well if he plays inside, he has two great role models/mentors to guide him.

This makes the 10th straight year an UDFA has made the Broncos' roster. This year it's running back CJ Anderson, who looked amazing in the one preseason game he played in. Brings toughness to the position that the other guys do not.

Elway has been stellar at finding UDFA gems. The Broncos actually have a ton of UDFA making contributions. Starters CB Chris Harris, S Duke Ihenacho, WLB(now MLB) Wesley Woodyard (not Elway's), LS Aaron Brewer. Solid backups in CB Tony Carter, MLB Steven Johnson, and now RB CJ Anderson.

Bucs UDFA Melvin allowed 5 catches for -5 yards in the preseason. Welcome to Melvin Island :troll: