East495

Your Favorite Meal...

Tell us what your favorite meal is...as if it were your last!

Mine....Grilled Steak, baked potato/fries, salad and Ice Cold BEER!!

255i4pt.jpg

• Upvote 1

New York style pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and sausage with a side of buffalo wings and a tall glass of LaBatt Blue.

Chicken wings followed by more chicken wings, with chicken wings on the side. Hot enough to make me sweat with a Newcastle or 4 to drink.

• Upvote 1

Rigatoni Vodka with a glass of wine (nah idc for wine).

Keeping it classy in this bitch.

At home: Steak and a baked potato, or lasagna (it's a tie, really)

At the bar on football Sundays: Nachos with a shit ton of cheese then followed up a cheeseburger and fries. Sam Adams (usually Octoberfest in the fall) or Crown and Coke to drink.

Chicken wings followed by more chicken wings, with chicken wings on the side. Hot enough to make me sweat with a Newcastle or 4 to drink.

Would I still be alive for the massive shit I would take afterwards. I go into these things figuring I won the death penalty.

I would start off with a rack of bbq'd ribs as an appetizer. Almond fried chicken with gravy, 5 bacon egg and cheese biscuits, mint chocolate chip flavored dibbs, strawberry cheesecake, and then finish it off with bbq'd chicken kabobs for dessert, and wash it down with one of those liquid sundaes from Olive Garden laced with 5 shots of Bacardi.

Not to come off as a health nut, but I'm a sucker for grilled salmon with steamed rice and veggies. I usually like it with lemon, too. Pair it up with a nice glass of wine and I'm more than happy.

Ginger-Soy-Salmon09152010112323-lg.jpg

If I'm going the unhealthy route, a buddy of mine cooks the best fall-off-the-bone ribs I've ever had. I'd probably settle for a rack of those slathered in chipotle bbq sauce and a pitcher of Coors.

shredded fried chicken over waffles smothered in mushrooms and chicken gravy. garlic mash potatoes and big green beans. Oreo dippin' dots for dessert.

Rack of Lamb, with garlic toast on the side. Perhaps with an IV of Dr. Pepper.

• Upvote 1

Fries, burgers, ribs, mild wings, pizza, mozzerella triangles with all the ginger ale i want. :shifty:

It's gotta be a good home-made lasagna, with a nice glass of red on the side:

Roasted%20Red%20Pepper%20Lasagna.jpg

Edited by RANGA

Guest Phailadelphia

Fried pickles app followed by a ribeye with a caesar salad side and a beer to drink.

slow smoked brisket with homemade BBQ sauce, coleslaw, fresh cut fries, and either a Sam Adams Oktoberfest or a Shiner Bock.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Ribeye steak fat. Fried chicken (just the skin). Roast duck (just the skin). Soft boiled eggs with sea salt (yoke as a dipping sauce/gravy). And bottles of Jeunesse.

Vagina. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Steak, Baked Potato and Asparagus. With cold beer. Preferably Sam Adams. I looked for pictures but I could not find a picture that did this meal justice. I could literally eat this meal everyday. I could also eat Salmon filets, potatoes and asparagus every day.