Sign in to follow this  
FartWaffles

Your team's season is already over with...

Vikngs are done for. Only 2 weeks into the season and they are already 0-2 in the nfcn.

Yeah but they play 4 teams in a row with the same record as them. If anyone gets out of this, the Vikings are a good bet.

Ya, but they could finish with a decent record and still be on the outside looking in if the Bears / Packers a wildcard and then Seattle / San Fran takes the other.

I can't imagine our offense playing this shitty for the rest of the year. There's way too much talent on it to be play as bad as it has the past 2 weeks and obviously things aren't in sync. We get Carl Nicks back next week. Hopefully things will click with him back in the lineup. If our offense improves and our defense plays like it has been, we could definitely make some noise this year. The only reason we won't is if Schiano continues to get out coached, and that will probably happen, so I digress...

• Upvote 1

The Panthers have had a brutal two week schedule? The Bills are brutal now?

It's same old, same old. It's not overreacting when I've seen this exact same thing for two seasons now. Mark it down, right now. If Rivera isn't fired and/or brainwashed to do something different, the Panthers are done. 2-14 in one score games says it all.

It's same old, same old. It's not overreacting when I've seen this exact same thing for two seasons now. Mark it down, right now. If Rivera isn't fired and/or brainwashed to do something different, the Panthers are done. 2-14 in one score games says it all.

The Bills with a good quarterback are a surprisingly solid team, and playing in Buffalo ain't easy.

Not a Browns fan but I think safe to say that their team has decided to mail in the rest of the season after today's puzzling trade.

The Vikings face a serious gauntlet of good/great QBs in the middle of the season. I'm starting to think even going 7-9 or 8-8 is optimistic.

The Bills with a good quarterback are a surprisingly solid team, and playing in Buffalo ain't easy.

THEY COLLAPSED IN THE FOURTH QUARTER. AGAIN.

How many times does it take to get it through to people? The Panthers are chokers. They put the noose around their own necks. They are TWO AND FOURTEEN in one score games.

TWO WINS OUT OF 16 GAMES.

They have lost TEN games in the past three seasons after leading in the fourth quarter, including both games in 2013.

Do you have any idea how fucking painful it is to watch this team? I should not, as a fan, be bloody expecting them to choke every single damn time it is a close game going into the 4th. I would rather they get fucking TROUNCED every week so I can turn the damn TV off and go watch something else.

Edited by Thanatos19

Watch the Jaguars sneak into the playoffs......

Wut.

I don't even.

Is this a serious post?

Watch the Jaguars sneak into the playoffs......

Wut.

I don't even.

Is this a serious post?

You mean you actually considered it for a moment????

Well played, sir.

Not a Browns fan but I think safe to say that their team has decided to mail in the rest of the season after today's puzzling trade.

How is it puzzling? Trent Richardson has underperformed and at this point was overdrafted, I'd be stocked to get a first round pick for him. He can't stay healthy just like all the other Alabama runningbacks and hasn't exactly been a game breaker when he was healthy. His rookie year was the same if not worse then knowshon morenos rookie year. I am excited to see what Brian hoyer can do, he had a couple exciting games for Arizona last year so I want to see what he can do
  • Downvote 1

How is it puzzling? Trent Richardson has underperformed and at this point was overdrafted, I'd be stocked to get a first round pick for him. He can't stay healthy just like all the other Alabama runningbacks and hasn't exactly been a game breaker when he was healthy. His rookie year was the same if not worse then knowshon morenos rookie year. I am excited to see what Brian hoyer can do, he had a couple exciting games for Arizona last year so I want to see what he can do

And with this statement you have officially surpassed Bangy for epic failure.

Giving up on a RB after one season- during which, I might add, he broke Jim Brown's rookie yards record, making him the best rookie RB the Browns have ever had- is idiotic.

Giving up on a RB after one season- during which, I might add, he broke Jim Brown's rookie yards record, making him the best rookie RB the Browns have ever had- is idiotic.

Saying that he's the best rookie running back when he played in 4 more games, 60 more carries, and 8 more yards is probably dumber.

Well damn. I was almost positive we'd be hoisting the Lombardi this year.

The only Lombardi you will by lifting is Micheal, an that will be to throw his fat ass out the building

• Upvote 1

Steelers have made it to the playoffs 4 of the last 5 times they went 0-2, and all 5 times they finished at least 9-7.

Never count them out of anything.

Yea. Like I said in another thread... Richardson is talented and all that, but he's proved nothing to say he's gonna be anything more then above average in the league. A first for him is a steal.

Isn't it too soon to call it a steal or a bargain? I mean, the kid is what, 22? He's one OK year into his career and he played hurt most of last season. I don't think anyone, whether optimistic or pessimistic, really knows what he is. The Colts probably based their offer mostly on their pre-draft assessment of him.

• Upvote 1

IDK. I've seen a handful of Richardson's games being so close to Ohio, and he just doesn't look that good. I mean, I'm no expert getting paid to scout players so my opinion holds like, no weight... But I can confidently say (still) that Richardson is not as good, or has potential to be as good as some people are making him out to be.

If I'm wrong, then i'll eat crow. But I don't see it.

In all seriousness, Richardson does have questionable vision. But he also averaged 2.4 yards after first contact. Marshawn "Beast Mode" Lynch averaged 1.7 IIRC. But Lynch possesses great vision on top of being able to break tackles.

• Upvote 1

Its not just the vision for me. His burst is just realty questionable to me. Itd take a pot to happen IMO for him to really make the kind of impact some people think he's capable of.

Also, I think its safe to say that a lot of teams on this list for a reason. Say what you will but a lot of these teams just look questionable and I dint see making a legit run the playoffs.

The Vikings face a serious gauntlet of good/great QBs in the middle of the season. I'm starting to think even going 7-9 or 8-8 is optimistic.

You included Hoyer in that gauntlet didn't you?

• Upvote 1

Your team's season is already over with...

if you just lost to the Browns at home.

FML.

Everyone said it was over until THE DESTROYER HIMSELF came to lead us to the Ship. Jordan Cameron too.