Sign in to follow this  
JetsFan4Life

Kenny Britt Expects To Leave Titans

Tweet from his personal account

@KennyBritt_18

Looks like the Titans pullin that Jared Cook card .. Looking like this the last year ill be sayin #TitanUp .. So lets make it a Great year

Edited by JetsFan4Life

He has talent but appears to be his own worst enemy. Someone will give this guy another chance though but he squandered away his chance at a contract that his talent could acquire.

Titans are playing old school football though.. That has to be frustrating for a guy like Britt. Don't get me wrong, every guy has a role to play, and it doesn't seem like Kenny wants to play his with the TItans. You don't want guys like that on your team and that probably separates him from the truly amazing players at his position... but come on, how many WRs want to block almost 60% of the time? Probably not many. Ha.

Nonetheless, the Titans don't really need the talents he has. Be best to just trade him before the break. Maybe the Steelers or Ravens would be interested.

Edited by Favre4Ever

honestly, I think Kendall Wright is at least as good and much less of a headache, I hope we can deal him before the deadline and actually get something for him, but based on how rare in-season trades are in the NFL he'll probably just walk this offseason

Coming out of college, I loved Britt as a high upside receiver. He was basically the full package. He could run routes, catch the football, and even hit the deep routes. Now though, I'm totally off the Britt wagon. It has nothing to do with his talent level either. I chalk Britt up as a guy who has all the talent in the world and has absolutely shown it at times, but he's not ever going to reach his full potential or even close because of everything he has going on. Be it injuries or off field antics that we all know he takes part in. The guy just hasn't got it all together. It's just too bad! He's got so much talent, I would love to see him get it together and be one of those top guys.

He also retweeted a fan saying the Ravens should trade for him.

I'm still holding onto a sliver of hope that he'll turn it around like he did last year once Flash is back. He's made some great plays this season, but its been a very small percentage to his drops. Some of that I put on Weeden and having to touch and no accuracy. We'll see.

He also retweeted a fan saying the Ravens should trade for him.

There has been grumblings of this from the Ravens camp since pre season. If it happens I would feel...well I dont know.

From a talent position he would walk in and be the 1st or second best receiver and if he played ot his potential a weakness has been turned into a strength. All that would be left would be TE.

Maybe Jimmy Graham is wanting out too ???? A guy can hope.

He could straight ruin us though. That said we h=will have over 10 picks next year so fuck it...why not ?

I wouldn't mind Carolina taking a flyer on him either. Having an actual big WR opposite Smith could work out nicely. Nothing more than a 7th-rounder though.

Even considering Britts internal and offseason troubles, his talent alone is probably going to warrant higher then a 7th rounder. I think 5th would be the most he could garner. Maybe a 4th from someone like the Patriots who more then likely would get that return back in production because of how they roll.

Britt doesnt try on half his plays though. For a guy to complain we are going to let him walk for him not trying is stupid. This guy has the talent to be a top 10 WR. Hes a idiot though. Always in trouble or hurt. Right now, he just isnt making plays. When he does leave no one here will miss him, why do u think we drafted Justin Hunter. Trade his ass and be gone already , hes been a bum.

I'd take a look at Britt...he always seems to do good against the Chargers.

Britt would explode with Phillip Rivers; considering he put forth any effort.

Wright will be better for the Titans than Britt ever was.

Wright will be better for the Titans than Britt ever was.

Wright actually tries. Wright doesnt make dumb choices off the field. Wright doesnt put no effort then complain about how the coaching staff is punishing him. Britt is a diva without the star power. He COULD be a star WR, if he tried and put in effort. Big ifs though. And if his attitude isnt in the way, his damn injuries or getting arrested is. He wont be shit. I hope he falls out of the league much like Titus Young did.

5 targets, no catches, 2 drops.

LMAO Kenny Britt.

Kenny Britt said he isn't sure why he's still barely playing in games.

Over the last three games, Britt has zero catches on zero targets while playing on 33-of-191 snaps (17.2 percent). "I really don't know the reason, and I don't ask the reason why, I just go out there and do my job," he said. "Since I have been benched I have been working 10 times harder ... to show what I can do." Britt understands that making a stink won't help his stock this spring when he hits free agency. He desperately needs a change of scenery.

I always enjoyed the Britt Got Arrested/Suspended again thread.

Kenny Britt said he isn't sure why he's still barely playing in games.

Over the last three games, Britt has zero catches on zero targets while playing on 33-of-191 snaps (17.2 percent). "I really don't know the reason, and I don't ask the reason why, I just go out there and do my job," he said. "Since I have been benched I have been working 10 times harder ... to show what I can do." Britt understands that making a stink won't help his stock this spring when he hits free agency. He desperately needs a change of scenery.

it might be because he's only caught about 30% of the passes thrown his way