Vin

Elite Voting

That's enough procrastinating for now.

Same rules as last time: we're voting in eight elites, and you have one vote. We're looking at eighteen elite candidates for this go-round, so as was the case last time, we're going to be looking at having as many rounds as is necessary (each round lasting a couple days) to find our eight elites. Last time it took four rounds, I don't anticipate it taking that many this time.

Congrats to all of those who were nominated, and my apologies for being so slow in getting this up.

Let the voting begin.

Voting is now closed.

Round 1 Results:

ATL

Bay

Round 2 Results:

MOTM

Round 3 Results:

Blots

Oochymp

Thanatos

Phail

Sean

Edited by Vin

Did we only have one vote last time? Maybe I didn't notice it, but it's damn near impossible to pick one member from this pool.

We did. The next time we do this I'm going to try to find a site that allows a voting limit to be set on the number of options, that eight, and only eight, choices can be selected at a time.

Well I guess ATL does't have to wait as long this time around. Maybe the staff really did have it out for him lol

We did. The next time we do this I'm going to try to find a site that allows a voting limit to be set on the number of options, that eight, and only eight, choices can be selected at a time.

How come you couldn't just put the poll in this thread? Then you could have allowed multiple choices and hide who voted for who right? Seems to me the best option so I must be missing something if you went with a website elsewhere.

Well I guess ATL does't have to wait as long this time around. Maybe the staff really did have it out for him lol

What exactly does ATL contribute besides giving Bangy a run for biggest bandwagoner? :think:

Yay democracy.

Round two is up. Congrats to Bay and ATL for attaining elite status. :clap:

The product of not being able to edit polls. My apologies. :(

Fellas, I appreciate anyone who votes for me, but I don't believe I deserve it this go round. I think a lot of us approached elite voting last time as something of a TGP career achievement, and that was cool, but now I think it should be more of a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately thing. In that regard, having a full-time job has restricted my free time, and I'm not online as much as I'd like to be. Plenty of folks who deserve it better than me. I hope you all keep this in mind.

• Upvote 1

Fellas, I appreciate anyone who votes for me, but I don't believe I deserve it this go round. I think a lot of us approached elite voting last time as something of a TGP career achievement, and that was cool, but now I think it should be more of a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately thing. In that regard, having a full-time job has restricted my free time, and I'm not online as much as I'd like to be. Plenty of folks who deserve it better than me. I hope you all keep this in mind.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm still around here quite a bit, but I just don't feel like this is my thing anymore.

Finally Cholly can shut up about not being Elite :smug:

Why is Bay still elite? The fuck is wrong with y'all

Does anyone that was nominated wanna man up and admit that they voted for themselves? Surely there were at least a few of you that did so. I'm just curious. :smug:

I didn't vote in either poll, FTR, cuz I'm not a big fan of the new process. But if a tie-breaker is needed for the 2nd round, maybe I'll vote. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

I voted for myself.

I think I voted for someone that promptly posted they didn't want votes. Fuck you stevo. :D

• Upvote 1

Voted for Turry

There was a tie-breaker needed so naturally, instead of breaking the tie I voted for Brock to give Vincenzo extra work.

:smug:

MOTM advances out of round two.

Round three is now up.

EDIT: Had to re-do the poll, so anyone who just voted needs to do so again.

Edited by Vin