Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Shittiest states to live in

Missouri is a shithole, but only if you go far from the 70 interstate which runs through the center of the state.

Do not underestimate how easy it is to live in my state. It might not have every little thing, but unless you're out west, it's fucking easy to get by here.

• Upvote 1

Do not underestimate how easy it is to live in my state. It might not have every little thing, but unless you're out west, it's fucking easy to get by here.

Same here. People love to complain and are all like "I can't wait to get out of here". I just look around and say... hey, it isn't too bad. I love the part of the country and the part of the state I am... Unless something HUGE happens career or family wise, I can't imagine going anywhere.

I admit Pennsylvania sucks, but I will still probably miss it when I leave.

Minnesota: Bottom 5 in a list ranking the shittiest states.

Ohio: Top 5 in the same list.

Frankly, I don't see Ohio from the perspective of its average citizen, so I'll refrain from the serious anti-Ohio remarks. I will say this... I don't think my part of Ohio has much if any beauty. Especially not in the winter.

As a not-so-proud neighbor of Ohio, I agree, Ohio fucking sucks ass. Plain and simple.

• Upvote 2

As a not-so-proud neighbor of Ohio, I agree, Ohio fucking sucks ass. Plain and simple.

It really does. Cornfields and a few shitty cities.

I was born in #27, lived in #12 for several years, moved to #42 for three years and now live back in #27...so I have never really had it all that terrible.

I'm not here to defend Ohio because that'd just be pointless and stupid.

But you can't take these to seriously. The states almost always change dramatically in position year after year. North Dakota was 19th last time around.

They also use statistics like obesity to determine these rankings. I guess fat people are just shitty people to be around. :laugh:

Anyways I'm movin to Oregon and becoming a mountain man later. I can settle down on mediocrity.

Not disagreeing or agreeing with ohio sucking ass but i lived in pittsburgh for almost a year and fucking hated it. couldn't wait to get back to Ohio.

I have a strong possibility of ending up in North Dakota by next fall. Good to hear.

I have a strong possibility of ending up in North Dakota by next fall. Good to hear.

If that happens, that calls for a meeting to grab a beer and watch a game, man. Major disagreements be damned, it's just the internet.

If that happens, that calls for a meeting to grab a beer and watch a game, man. Major disagreements be damned, it's just the internet.

ITS A TARP THANATOS

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

ITS A TARP THANATOS

image_18524.jpg

Its cheap to live in Ohio :shrug:

That's because it blows and nobody wants to live there. lol

• Upvote 1

You act as if your shithole state is any better lmao. Both are dumps.