BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

My gf got me watching the "OC" and i really like it.....

Used to watch that when I was in high school. :yep:

I didn't watch The OC but I used to watch The Hills when I was in high school.

I watched it in German. Top that! :D

Our German teacher used it as a tool to help us, then I went and watched it on my own and got made fun of by my friends.... lol

I put my dog down today. He was old (11) and in really bad health. There wasn't anything else I could really do for him. I put one dog down about 5 months ago. I thought it would be easier this time, but it's not. I've always been someone who takes loss pretty hard. I wish it wasn't this way, but I can't really do anything about it. I'll be fine after a few days. It's amazing that everything in life has a price... even love. And sometimes love forces us to pay the ultimate price.. such as saying goodbye. But that same love is the reason I sent him away today, because I knew it was for the best.

At least he isn't suffering anymore.

Toughest thing I have ever been through in my life. My pets are family, hell I prefer them over 99.9% of humans. It never gets easier no matter how many times you've been through it, but it's the right decision if they are in pain/suffering.

I'm sorry that you've had to go through it twice so soon. Just remember the good times, and the fact they were lucky enough to have an owner who loved them throughout their life. Most animals sadly do not have that luxury.

• Upvote 2

I put my dog down today. He was old (11) and in really bad health. There wasn't anything else I could really do for him. I put one dog down about 5 months ago. I thought it would be easier this time, but it's not. I've always been someone who takes loss pretty hard. I wish it wasn't this way, but I can't really do anything about it. I'll be fine after a few days. It's amazing that everything in life has a price... even love. And sometimes love forces us to pay the ultimate price.. such as saying goodbye. But that same love is the reason I sent him away today, because I knew it was for the best.

At least he isn't suffering anymore.

Sorry to hear it bro :( it's losing a family member, and nothing can make it easier. You did the right thing by him/her though putting them down now and not prolonging the process. I got my first and only dog when I was 8, and by the time I finally gave in to have him put to sleep I was 25. For a Husky/Shepard mutt, 17 is incredibly old, but right up till the end he was happy and energetic. I literally cannot remember a second of my childhood without him. Playing with my friends, going hunting with him and my dad, learning to drive with him in the back, leaving him when I went to college, and how he was the only one that was happy when I dropped out :lol: . Then one day he just went south with organ failure. I spent thousands of dollars to keep him alive because I wasn't mature enough to see the truth and let him go. I'll never really forgive myself for that. Still have his last collar in my safe.

5 years later and I still think about him all the time :shrug: The pain doesn't last (I say as I'm kinda getting teary), but the memories do.

Sorry to hear, Matt. I have a soft spot for dogs and I felt the same way when we put down the dog I grew up with for 16 years. Are you considering getting another one?

Onto a little less sentimental confession...

I've never been to strip club and really have no interest in going to one.

I've never been to strip club and really have no interest in going to one.

Same here. I've always seen it as a huge waste of money. If I get the urge to look at random naked women, I just hop on the internet and it's totally free.

Never smoked anything before and don't plan on ever doing so.

• Upvote 2

Are you considering getting another one?

Not any time soon.

Same here. I've always seen it as a huge waste of money. If I get the urge to look at random naked women, I just hop on the internet and it's totally free.

Yeah, good point about the $$$, too. I mean, the internet doesn't give you the physicality factor you'd receive from a lapdance or something of the sort, but still. It just seems dirty to me.

It's worth mentioning that my mindset may be different if I were single, but I'd like to think it wouldn't be.

I went once with some friends, got really awkward when there was a chick I graduated with there. But ya, I feel the same way... I didn't then and still don't really see the allure... Doubt I will be back.

I went once when I was with my last girlfriend, who is bisexual. We were invited to go with a group of people. One of the dancers put her hits in each of our faces and then sat down and opened her vag at us, but outside of that it wasn't worth the trip. Never saw the draw and still don't. I love boobs, but in private. The atmosphere is gross and if I hadn't been with my girlfriend I don't think I'd have gone.

I went once in a group of eight or so people, mostly guys and a couple girls. Nothing special, not something I would really suggest doing again.

I've been to one strip club twice, and it's the most magical place on earth :wub: If you can ever go to the Night Shift in Bmore, go, it's worth it. It's embarrassing to think about the money I spent in there in two trips. Once was for my friend's bachelor party, and the other was after his wedding.

I've also been to one in PA once called the Beehive. It's a hilarious and disturbing place, I'm surprised some of the girls didn't have weird deformities or amputations. Some of the prettier ones got my friend on stage and tied him up in a chair, and then this HUUUGE girl comes out of the back and gives him an awful disgusting lap dance.

I've been to one strip club twice, and it's the most magical place on earth :wub: If you can ever go to the Night Shift in Bmore, go, it's worth it. It's embarrassing to think about the money I spent in there in two trips. Once was for my friend's bachelor party, and the other was after his wedding.

I've also been to one in PA once called the Beehive. It's a hilarious and disturbing place, I'm surprised some of the girls didn't have weird deformities or amputations. Some of the prettier ones got my friend on stage and tied him up in a chair, and then this HUUUGE girl comes out of the back and gives him an awful disgusting lap dance.

Didn't know you and Blots were friends.

I went once with some friends, got really awkward when there was a chick I graduated with there. But ya, I feel the same way... I didn't then and still don't really see the allure... Doubt I will be back.

Heh. I've been to one where the kid I graduated with sister worked there. She refuses to dance or anything when we show up because of the weirdness.

What?

Sounds like something that would happen to you if you entered a strip club for the first time.

• Downvote 1

I kinda want to know why you think that.