BwareDWare94

Confession Thread

I wouldn't say I'm worried about it but I have a strong feeling I'll be dead before I get to 50. No real reason it's just the way I've always felt. My grandfather died of a heart attack in his 50's so I think something similar will happen to me.

I have to get ready for work but I'm sure I'll have more later.

I am a Buccaneers fan who likes to keep his computer up and is lucky that I don't type some real shit in here.

Sincerely, Falcons4Ever's Brother who is a Bucs fan

sapp051326_8col.jpg

• Upvote 1

I am a Buccaneers fan who likes to keep his computer up and is lucky that I don't type some real shit in here.

Sincerely, Falcons4Ever's Brother who is a Bucs fan

sapp051326_8col.jpg

:smug:

I'm convinced I'll die young and unsatisfied.

• Upvote 1

I take just as much pride in my heritage as I do in being an American.

While I enjoy NFL football to a great degree, I always preferred playing basketball.

I've always felt like I can't really connect with anyone. I try to and all, but no matter what they always end up thinking different and bad of me. Dunno what it is that causes it.

I change favorite teams more than my underwear.

• Upvote 1

I change favorite teams more than my underwear.

If we already knew it, it isn't a confession.

• Upvote 1

If we already knew it, it isn't a confession.

:shrug: I've never changed my NFL or NBA team.

I would rather take care of things myself at work than try get some of my coworkers to actually pull their weight, because I can do twice as much in half the time.

This isn't most of my coworkers, mind you, but I'm supposed to be a leader who gets the most of out of everybody, but I don't have the patience for some people.

I terribly miss playing football. And constantly think about taking advantage of having an extra semester to play one last time.. Or trying out wherever I go to grad school.

But it won't happen. :/

I'm watching you.

THAT'S WHAT THE UNDERTAKER SAID TO JOHN CENA

• Upvote 2

The farm needs heat during the summer, but by God do I hate anything over 75.

Whoever decided that 75-90 degrees was pleasant must have been lying on a block of ice. Once you get past mid seventies, it's fucking hot outside.

Granted, North Dakota is really muggy, so that might be part of it, but man, do I prefer colder weather.

If my job didn't require heat, I'd be happy if the hottest it got during the summer was 70. The perfect temperature (t-shirt weather) is anything between 50 and 65.

Either way, and people think I'm crazy, but I'll take frigid over blazing, 10 times out of 10.

• Upvote 2

I have done things that I regret.

Damn that felt good.

When I was drunk taking pictures in this cool looking hallway one night the bubble guts hit me and I had to chuck a deuce. I tried the only bathroom and it was locked. If I went outside anywhere I would of been seen and maybe get an indecent exposure ticket or something. So I checked if the coast was clear and dropped a steamer right there in the middle of a hallway. Back then I didn't have a proper bag to carry my camera and extra equipment around in so I would use this one bag and stuffed old shitty T-Shirts around it so the camera and equipment wouldn't bounce around and break. So to wipe my ass I just used one of those old shitty T-Shirts. After seeing the impressive monster that released itself from the depths of my innards I had to use said camera and take a pic for evidence:

KxqE3iL.jpg

Edited by RazorStar
Some children are offended by your brown dogs.
  • Downvote 2

The fuck...

This belongs in NHB, bruh

I take unnatural pleasure in reading people's speculations on certain upcoming events in Game of Thrones and tend to laugh maliciously while reading their theories.

Piss sitting down sometimes.

• Upvote 2

Decreases your risk for prostate cancer. :yep:

Real men pee sitting down so they can stay alive longer and provide for their families.

• Upvote 2

It's better for you, say they... I do it, especially when I'm wasted so I don't piss on the whole bathroom.

--

Real confession time. This is just a ballpark, but in my 30-year lifetime (including stuff off the internet), I've probably stolen upwards of $25,000 worth of stuff. Used to throw laptops and shit out with the trash when I worked at staples in my teens, cut money off of every draft when I tended bar, worked at a tree farm for like 3 weeks, stole like 5 trees, got fired for that. Not to mention software and media piracy on kind of an asshole level. When I decided to drop out of art school, I took a bunch of license certificates for like photoshop which is a couple hundred, and the autodesk 3D modeling suite which is like 5 grand by itself.

I didn't however, shit in anyone's hallway.

Edited by theMileHighGuy
  • Upvote 2

I've got a confession to make....

I'm no fool...

My bad, didn't think that was too offensive (thought it was more funny but humor is subjective) but I've now taken note and my logs shall never cross your sight again :yep:

• Upvote 1