Bay

Top 10 QBs

The shitty teams they lost to was their overrated defense blowing it.

Yea... Wilson had the best defense in the league, while RG3 had one of the worst.

Look at all those good teams Wilson beat. He played a good game against the Patriots and 49ers (he also got hatefucked by the 49ers in their 1st meeting), but the other games, the defense either won the game or were the reason why he even had a chance to make plays at the end of the game.

Even if he legitimately forgot about Brees, Flacco over Eli and Big Ben is...

Let's not make an ass out of ourselves next time shall we?

You, sir, have a #winning avatar.

Yea... Wilson had the best defense in the league, while RG3 had one of the worst.

Look at all those good teams Wilson beat. He played a good game against the Patriots and 49ers (he also got hatefucked by the 49ers in their 1st meeting), but the other games, the defense either won the game or were the reason why he even had a chance to make plays at the end of the game.

The Bears game? The defense let the Bears tie the game with a hail mary pass and then Wilson marched down the field in OT and won the game.

The Vikings game? Wilson ate them for breakfast.

Don't sell this kid short. He's a good QB right now, and has the potential to be a great one.

But like I said, the main reason why Wilson > RG3 is looking forward into the future. RG3 looks like IR3 to me.

The Bears game? The defense let the Bears tie the game with a hail mary pass and then Wilson marched down the field in OT and won the game.

The Vikings game? Wilson ate them for breakfast.

Don't sell this kid short. He's a good QB right now, and has the potential to be a great one.

But like I said, the main reason why Wilson > RG3 is looking forward into the future. RG3 looks like IR3 to me.

Wilson and the Seahawks only put up 10 points for the first 57 minutes of the game. He played great in those last 2 drives, but if he had a defnese like the Redskins, he wouldn't even have had a chance to be in that game.

He had a solid game against the Vikings, but they have a bottom 10 pass D in the NFL. Lynch also had a great game in that one.

I like Wilson and think he is a good QB, but I'm not ready to put him above RG3. I doubt he'd be having as much success if he was asked to do as much as RG3 had to do for his team.

I didn't realize this thread was considering the future. But if that's the case, I probably would rather have Wilson over RG3 too.

The Redskins beat one team with a record over .500- the Giants. The Hawks beat the Packers, Niners, Patriots, Redskins, Vikings, Bears, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, and a lot of it was Wilson doing work in the clutch.

The Redskins beat the Vikings as well.

Okay, here we go.

1) Aaron Rodgers

2) Tom Brady

3) Drew Brees

4) Peyton Manning

5) Matt Ryan

6) Ben Roethlisberger

7) Eli Manning

8) Joe Flacco

9) Matt Schaub

10) Robert Griffin III

I have no doubts about A-Rod being #1. Brady was in the discussion but he's been very iffy in the playoffs in recent memory, so he drops down.

Drew Brees would be #1 if not for his tendency to throw so many turnovers.

Peyton Manning would be #1 if this list were based solely on regular season success. But we all know the goal is to win a Super Bowl.

I think Matt Ryan has gotten over the playoff choker thing, but now he's got the whole second half thing.

Big Ben and Eli round out the "second tier" for me, though Flacco is certainly making a case to say he belongs there with his performance this January.

I could have easily put Russell Wilson at #9 or #10. He's the odd man out.

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. Aaron Rodgers

4. Drew Brees

5. Matt Ryan

6. Ben Roethlisberger

7. Joe Flacco

8. Eli Manning

9. Tony Romo

10. Matt Schaubb

1) Aaron Rodgers

2) Tom Brady

3) Drew Brees

4) Peyton Manning

5) Matt Ryan

6) Ben Roethlisberger

7) Eli Manning

8) Joe Flacco

9) Matt Schaub

10) Robert Griffin III

Sticking with this. :yep:

Ah screw it. Ranking them all off the top of my head. Feel free to blast me.

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Tom Brady

3. Peyton Manning

4. Drew Brees

5. Matt Ryan

6. Ben Roethlisberger

7. Eli Manning

8. Tony Romo

9. Russell Wilson

10. Robert Griffin III

11. Colin Kaepernick

12. Joe Flacco

13. Cam Newton

14. Matt Schaub

15. Andrew Luck

16. Phillip Rivers

17. Jay Cutler

18. Matthew Stafford

19. Andy Dalton

20. Ryan Tannehill

21. Josh Freeman

22. Carson Palmer

23. Sam Bradford

24. Christian Ponder

25. Ryan Fitzpatrick

26. Jake Locker

27. Nick Foles

28. Brandon Weeden

29. Matt Cassel

30. Blaine Gabbert

31. Mark Sanchez

32. Ryan Lindley

I think I'm going to keep it this way. Flacco might should be a bit higher, but his numbers in the regular season were far closer to the average QB, (something like 14th, 15th, 12th, 16th in the major categories). The rookies all might be messed up, (and Kaep too), as I'm trying to rank them after only one season.

Might as well.. not going to have jack shit to talk about this offseason.

1. Aaron Rodgers- Brady is usually my undisputed #1 but Rodgers can make all the throws that the other best can make, Brady, Brees, Peyton etc but Rodgers is mobile and can throw on the run. He throws the most beautiful and accurate spirals on the run.

2. Tom Brady

3. Peyton Manning

4. Drew Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

6. Eli Manning

7. Matt Ryan

8. Joe Flacco

9. Tony Romo

10.Russell Wilson

Mines isn't changing either. I'm always against putting rookies in top 10 because it's only one year of production. If I didn't add rookies on the list, I'd put Matt Schaub at 10. But I like my list the way it is.

Mines isn't changing either. I'm always against putting rookies in top 10 because it's only one year of production.

You realize Russell Wilson is a rookie, right?

I think I'm going to keep it this way. Flacco might should be a bit higher, but his numbers in the regular season were far closer to the average QB, (something like 14th, 15th, 12th, 16th in the major categories). The rookies all might be messed up, (and Kaep too), as I'm trying to rank them after only one season.

Why do you have Matt Ryan so high? The highest he belongs is #8.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please tell me the reasoning why Matt Schaub is top 10, I think he is pretty fucking turrible.

well, I didn't do one earlier, so here goes (using my typical tiers):

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Tom Brady

3. Peyton Manning

4. Drew Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

6. Eli Manning

7. Joe Flacco

8. Matt Ryan

9. Tony Romo

10. Matt Schaub

I'm hesitant to put the rookies on there just based on the body of work, same for Kaepernick, but I could easily put them in the third tier with Romo and Schaub, Stafford was also very close, but I decided to go with Schaub at 10, so you can add in Stafford at 11 if you want

Edited by oochymp

1. Brady

2. Rodgers

3. Manning

4. Roethlisberger

5. Brees

6. Flacco

7. Eli

8. Matt Ryan

9. Romo

10. Cutler

Brady over Rodgers?

Cutler in the top-10?

You serious man?

While I vehemently disagree that Brady is better than Rodgers. It is not an outlandish statement to make. Especially when you consider it is coming from a pats fan, I would be shocked if he was not number one to be honest. A case could be made for Brady, I mean I absolutely fucking hate the guy but what can you do. Just to reiterate I think A-rod is far and away the better QB though.

You realize Russell Wilson is a rookie, right?

Yeah. I made an exception though. So let me rephrase it. I try not to put rookies in top list because it's only their 1st year. The way Schaub played down the stretch played a huge factor in that decision.

Brady over Rodgers?

Cutler in the top-10?

You serious man?

While I do like Rodgers over Brady, that's no where near far fetched and arguments can be made on both sides. Cutler is another story though.

As impressive as the rookies were this season, I would not put any of them in the top-10 in the league. It is simply way too early in their careers. I can see them in the top-20 at best.

1) Rodgers

2) Brady

3) P. Manning

4) Brees

5) Roethlisberger

6) E. Manning

7) Ryan

8) Schaub

9) Flacco

10) Romo

As for the Rookies:

13) RG3

14) Wilson

17) Luck

At this point, there is zero question that Rodgers is the better QB. Just go look at the stuff Ranga posted about how many times they've done things over the past 7 years, (I think it was 7). Rodgers has done all of those things every single year.

I don't really think there's a debate at all.

1. Tom Brady

2. Peyton Manning

3. Aaron Rodgers

4. Drew Brees

5. Matt Ryan

6. Ben Roethlisberger

7. Joe Flacco

8. Eli Manning

9. Tony Romo

10. Matt Schaubb

Other than some jockeying, I like my list. I think my revised list after this season would probably go like this:

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

P Manning

Roethlisberger

Ryan

Flacco

Romo

E Manning

Schaubb

If Flacco can translate his performance into next regular season, I'll give him #5.

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Tom Brady

3. Peyton Manning

4. Drew Brees

5. Ben Roethlisberger

6. Matt Ryan

7. Eli Manning

8. Joe Flacco

9. Tony Romo

10. Matt Schaub