SteVo

How did your fantasy team(s) do this year?

Figured it'd be interesting to see how TGP's fantasy community, as a whole, did this season.

I'm currently in the championship in my league, but I need C.J. Anderson & Giovani Bernard to outscore Julius Thomas by 34 points. :panic:

If I lose, this will be the second consecutive season my team has scored the most points in the league and not won the championship. I truly am an Eagles fan. :laugh:

playoffs in 3 of 4 leagues, I'm currently in the championship game in the TGP ESPN league against JD, I have Emmanuel Sanders playing tonight, he has Jeremy Hill and a 26 point cushion, with guys on my bench I could have 25 more points, but if I'm gonna point that out I also have to point out that he has Torrey Smith's 22 points on his bench

6-8

8-5 (Made playoffs, bounced first game)

7-6 (Made playoffs, bounced first game)

4-9

7-6 (Made playoffs, bounced first game)

7-6 (Got a bye, promptly lost in the first game played)

9-4 (lost to Ben in the first matchup)

7-6 (Money league. Squeaked into the playoffs. Was the highest scorer the first week of the playoffs, then lost the next two games to have me finish 4th in the league. Top 3 spots receive money. :( )

$50 entry money league - 12 out of 12, 4-10

$50 entry money league - 3 out of 12, 8-5 - got knocked out in first round of playoffs

TGP league - 2 out of 12, 9-4 - got bounced in the semis by campin :/

Only did one fantasy league this year, and that was the TGP Yahoo league. Made the playoffs, but finished 5th. My team wasn't really that good, so that was about what I expected to happen.

4 leagues

7-7 record (#4 rank) Won championship

9-4 record (#1 rank) Won championship

9-4 recprd (#2 rank) finished 4th place in playoff

7-7 record (#5 rank) didn't make the playoffs

Only played in the TGP Yahoo league. Went 7-6 during regular season, came into playoffs as 6th seed and made it to the Championship but lost to Ed by 8 pts because my RBs were simply too weak. :yep: A lot better than I expected to do after the way my team started the season, Odell Beckham Jr. was the smartest waiver add I've ever made and I only did it because I loved him out the draft and wanted him on my bench :lol:

• Upvote 1

2 leagues

Missed the Playoffs in Zack's IDP league (7-6)

Barely won the Fantasy Championship against Bay in my league (11-3 + 2-0)

Thank you Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham. You the real MVPs.

I also lead the league in total points but got bounced from the playoffs (TGP Yahoo) due to one down week in the semis. I got the draft position I really wanted (bottom 3) and had probably the best draft I've ever had. Got Lynch, Antonio Brown, Julius Thomas, Wilson, Rashad, Edelman, pickups of Tre Mason, Martavis Bryant to boot. I won it back in '12 so I wasn't salty about not winning this year.

My other league (8 years running) containing BLUE and Vin I was pretty salty about though. Started this draft amazing with Forte + Jordy. Then I whiffed at QB, TE. 5-8.

Made it two the finals in two leagues but lost both. My favorite leagues at least.

6 teams:

Made the championship in 4 of them (missed the playoffs in the IDP league, and then got bounced in the first round of the playoffs in my money league.)

Regardless of whether or not I win, I'd say this was a pretty successful season. Would've liked to have made the money in my league, but I'm pretty much cursed to finish just outside of the paying spots.

five leagues: sucked ass in one league (decided to see how I'd do drafting Gronk in the first round, the problem was I took Jeremy Hill in the second and TY Hilton in the third, I swear it made sense at the time) just missed the playoffs in TGP ESPN league, made the playoffs as the eighth seed (in a 12 team league) but I upset the one-seed (only to lose in the second round) and I'm in the championship game in my other two leagues (auction league and a family league) though I lost my top RB in both leagues right as the playoffs started (Ingram)

Only in one league again, and I'm in the championship again. In the four years we've had this league, I've finished 1st, 5th, 2nd, and either 2nd or 1st this year. And the year I finished 5th, I had the league's highest scoring team. :smug:

10-3 (Made SB)

7-7 (Made SB)

8-6 (Lost in semi-finals)

1st money league: missed playoffs by a spot or two

2nd money league: I'm in the championship game. $450 if I win, $100 if I lose.

TPG Yahoo: low seed, bounced in first round of playoffs

Only did the IDP league, I got pretty unlucky, facing the top scoring team in four of my six losses, and each of those I was in the top four for scoring. 7-6, just missed the playoffs.

Despite not drafting my team, I have maintained it. Picked up some players went 7-6 and now I'm in the championship game vs Vin.

Five leagues:

NFL.com: Went 6-8, was something I did on the spur of the moment. However, they drafted way early and with no warning, so I ended up with Kelvin Benjamin and Jordy Nelson.

Fleaflicker: Finished 6-7 and just outside the playoffs. Would have lost in round 1 anyway, as I would have been starting Dalton and Rawls who combined for less than five points after both got hurt.

TGP ESPN: Finished 7-6 and took the fifth seed. Lost in the first round to Bay.

TGP IDP: First year in the league and I am in the championship game vs Zack.

TGP Auction: Finished 4-9, had several players not work out well there.

Not a good year, but if I can win the IDP league, I'll call it a draw. By far my favorite league.

I played in 5 leagues this year. Was in first place in two of them and made the playoffs in all of them. Then I lost in every single one.

Outside of the TGP Yahoo league, I was in three money leagues this year.

I missed the playoffs in all of them.

giphy.gif

Only in the IDP league again, 10-3, number one seed and I got really lucky playing a lot of people on bad weeks, and having 4 weeks against bye week teams.

Went 13-0 in TGP ESPN league. Continuing my dominance from last year. 19 straight wins

Went 13-0 in TGP ESPN league. Continuing my dominance from last year. 19 straight wins

Damn that's pretty good Mikey. What's your team look like?

Damn that's pretty good Mikey. What's your team look like?

QBs - Tom Brady, Matt Ryan

RBs - Demarco Murray, Lesean McCoy, Spencer Ware, Jeremey Stewart, Gillisee the backup to McCoy, and Deangelo Williams

WRs - Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Snead. Moncrief

TEs - Greg Olsen, Barniage

Def - Bengals

Kicker - Justin Tucker.

I have a top 3 player at every position is why i did so well.

Brady/Murray/McCoy/Brown/Evans/Olsen

:phew: