Favre4Ever

Regrettably... Eagles Sign QB Tim Tebow

I highly doubt there's any way he's become and NFL level passer, but imagine if he was good enough to run this offense. Talk about scary.

Can he leave Jesus in the locker room, though?

Is Chip planing a 4 QB trick play option?

well, he has won a playoff game more recently than the Eagles :troll:

I had to neg you out of principle. Go fuck yourself oochy :dry:

Haven't heard that name in so long... Why did Chip bring this back into the NFL?... :shifty:

I highly doubt there's any way he's become and NFL level passer, but imagine if he was good enough to run this offense. Talk about scary.

Can he leave Jesus in the locker room, though?

I'd rather have a proud christian on my team over a woman beater or player like Manziel.

There's a huge difference between a proud Christian and a man who actively seeks out the cameras to show the world he is Christian, (just ask Zack, he was at the DEN/PIT playoff game). I believe the Bible has a parable about that, actually.

This man knows what's up. Tebow used God for the wrong reasons while he was in the league. I personally believe that he legitimately has faith, but to use it as a pandering tool was a sin in itself.

• Upvote 1

Not even Chip Kelly can save the mess that Tebow is.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5096/tim-tebow

Eagles agreed to terms with QB Tim Tebow on a one-year contract.

Although the move will generate countless headlines, Tebow is a flier signing as the Eagles begin their offseason program. Sam Bradford is the penciled-in starter with Mark Sanchez backing him up, and G.J. Kinne and Matt Barkley likely vying with Tebow to be third string. The Eagles have tried trading Barkley, but found no takers. Tebow has not played in the NFL since 2012. He spent the 2013 preseason with the Patriots, completing 11-of-30 passes for 145 yards (4.8 YPA), two touchdowns, and two interceptions, taking seven sacks among 37 dropbacks. He did rush 16 times for 91 yards (5.7 YPC). Tebow turns 28 in August.

Opening week starter.

I just hope he doesn't make the team. If he does, with Bradford's injury history he might even see the field.

On the bright side I think we can safely say that the Mariota trade up talk is dead.............