RazorStar

Police are at it again. (Texas Cop Abusing Power)

Maybe MDC (Millons of Dead Cops) wasn't so wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVvESik9CA

I remember getting intimidated and busted at age 13 by the police.

I remember my friend Tate Bryan getting shot in the back in Tampa, FL for his first-offense burglary.

I remember the police firing at the crowds and killing children cause they were the wrong color.

I remember the narcs from my high school trying to set me up for a big fall.

I remember the police bringing dogs into our school and sniffing away my rights.

The police is the klan is the mafia and they're out for me, and soon they're going to be out to get you, so you better get going if you know it's good for you and take your stand.

Cops were called because a bunch of people showed up that weren't suppose to be there? :yao:.

I think dude was just angry he face planted in front of a bunch of people.

Oh no, they had invitations, the police were phoned in because some other suburbanites got scared about the riffraff entering their neighbourhood.

"Massacre"? Really? You do realize nobody was killed, right? You realize that nobody was even hurt, right? I'm not saying this incident isn't bullshit, but you don't have to act like it's more than it is to get your point across.

"Massacre"? Really? You do realize nobody was killed, right? You realize that nobody was even hurt, right? I'm not saying this incident isn't bullshit, but you don't have to act like it's more than it is to get your point across.

Very tough to derive from Razor's posts whether he's being serious, facetious, or a little of both.

I'm going to go with the latter.

Very tough to derive from Razor's posts whether he's being serious, facetious, or a little of both.

I'm going to go with the latter.

with "massacre" in the title, I didn't get much further

Why is he running that fast though? At first I thought he barrel rolled like a fucking nerd :dying: But yeah I guess he just trips and rolls with it.

The whole point is this dude is treating the situation like he's in massive danger and he's just not. The guy is scared shitless — so much so that he pulls out his gun. Whatever happened to showing up with a fucking megaphone and telling everyone to leave? Cops used to do that at parties or places where too many people showed up all the time. This dude acts like he got dropped into Gotham. What a clown.

122cjgz.jpg

FWIW. Whether you think it was created by some redneck that's stretching here or maybe there's a legitimate reason for drawing his weapon that's up to you to decide, but I figured I post it in the thread since it was related.

I'm still not sure what to think of the whole situation. Cops seemed out of their element - or "shook" as TGP would have it. I don't agree with the way the officer aggressively handled the girl. I can't say too much without knowing all of the facts, especially in how it got to this point.

it also seems that the video starts in the middle of the skirmish, which makes it impossible to really tell what's going on, now I do think the police have a duty to de-escalate matters, but I don't think it's fair to look at this and judge their actions without really knowing what they're responding to

FWIW, here's a write-up from CNN with two very different eyewitness accounts: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/09/us/mckinney-texas-pool-party-video/index.html

Sorry, I was drawing parallels to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. You have to know I'm bit of a sensationalist deep down inside. My awful jokes don't always hit, after all.

Modern day paparazzi: follow police cars with a good cam quality phone and film every little thing happening in hopes of getting a big viral video going on.

• Downvote 3

Sure, but there's a limit to what is needed to be done. What he did to that girl has to be under some sort of excessive force. Targeting specifically black people and telling only them to sit down, even if those kids were not supposed to be there, the way this situation was handled was vile and excessive.

Are people actually downplaying this? This guy should lose his job and be charged with assault.

Are people actually downplaying this? This guy should lose his job and be charged with assault.

I am not opposed to charging and letting things sort out in court, I am opposed to deciding what happened based on a single account

Modern day paparazzi: follow police cars with a good cam quality phone and film every little thing happening in hopes of getting a big viral video going on.

Pls go back to your corner.

Totally fucking different story here, from a black resident of the neighborhood:

Embry has lived at Craig Ranch, a planned community in McKinney, for eight years. He said it's a nice place. Racially diverse. People get along there.

He said when he was at the community pool Friday, a crowd of teenagers showed up, even though Craig Ranch's strict homeowners' association rules prohibit bringing more than two guests to the pool.

The teens huddled by the gate and shouted to let them in. Some jumped over the fence, Embry said. A security guard tried to get them to leave but was outnumbered, so the guard called police.

"Let me reiterate, the neighbors or the neighborhood did not call the police because this was an African-American party or whatever the situation is," he said. "This was not a racially motivated event -- at all. This whole thing is being blown completely out of proportion."

Embry did say he was disturbed to see the officer kneel on top of the bikini-clad girl and wave his gun at other teens.

"I may or may not agree with everything that the police officer did, but I do believe he was trying to establish order," he said.

Edited by Thanatos19

Totally fucking different story here, from a black resident of the neighborhood:

Embry has lived at Craig Ranch, a planned community in McKinney, for eight years. He said it's a nice place. Racially diverse. People get along there.

He said when he was at the community pool Friday, a crowd of teenagers showedup, even though Craig Ranch's strict homeowners' association rules prohibit bringing more than two guests to the pool.

The teens huddled by the gate and shouted to let them in. Some jumped over the fence, Embry said. A security guard tried to get them to leave but was outnumbered, so the guard called police.

"Let me reiterate, the neighbors or the neighborhood did not call the police because this was an African-American party or whatever the situation is," he said. "This was not a racially motivated event -- at all. This whole thing is being blown completely out of proportion."

Embry did say he was disturbed to see the officer kneel on top of the bikini-clad girl and wave his gun at other teens.

"I may or may not agree with everything that the police officer did, but I do believe he was trying to establish order," he said.

That's from the CNN article I posted above, but thanks for adding it as I'm not sure anyone actually clicked the link

In all fairness, the truth is likely somewhere in the middle and all parties likely had a role in the escalation. I do think it's fair as well to hold the officers involved to a higher standard because they're professionals and it's their job to keep the peace, but you can't just watch one short video that starts halfway through the confrontation and decide you know everything that went on.

Edited by oochymp

Unacceptable.

Utterly disgusting. Do people not see that these are teens? There may be a lot of them, but the fact police came in acting like they were going to stop a fucking murderer was ridiculous.

Drawing gun before taser too is ridiculous, the kid has nothing on him. He just is trying to defend his friend that's being dragged along like a ragdoll.

As a law enforcement officer...I will always support my fellow brethren, but some things are impossible to defend. This is one of those cases.

• Upvote 2