Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

First Forum You Posted At?

For me it was Operation Sports, or at least until I got banned.

Discuss.

• Upvote 1

ESPN for a few weeks then I came here. This is the only football forum I posted on.

Timesfour.com

It's a Packers message board.

Jags official message board.

Man.. everyone's first forum was a sports one? I guess I'm the black sheep.

I broke into PC gaming with Delta Force Black Hawk Down. The game allowed for dedicated servers, and I found a home on the [NATO] server. Found their website through the game load up screen, and signed up. I played there, with those folks for over 2 years, until the game died out and they moved on to expansions that I didn't care for.

I don't know if their site is still around or not...

You are not the black sheep, JD....

The first site I posted on was a site that posted viral and fucked up vids, pRon etc....they aren't around anymore....sports was a secondary section, forum-wise....

Their General Discussion section was like the old NHB on steroids....ANYTHING was allowed, as long as no one made personal, physical threats....net meltdowns were plentiful....ahhhh, good times indeed....too bad the owner got greedy and sold out for the monies....

Probably like Neopets or some shit when I was nine.

Probably like Neopets or some shit when I was nine.

HAHAHA. I remember playing neopets. Man... back when life was simple, eh?

Deadlyfiregfx, it's been dead for a while now, but it's where I got my start. Then I went to another graphics site by the name of psdcentral, from their I started a fairly successful graphics site- trinitygfx. Which affiliated with at the time, The Football Palace. Well my forum eventually died and I bounced around graphics forums while kixin it here

I got bored in a high school class that involved sitting in front of a computer, so I read a lot of stuff on cbssportsline and pretty soon I started commenting, somebody said something about getting away from the idiots by moving over to NFLXtreme, so I went

Gamers.com. It was the message board for some gaming magazine, it is now at 1up.com.

Mine was Footballsfuture.com, somehow from that site I found this one...

lol Operation Sports was my first as well. When i started telling the whole ridiculously pro-EA board how shit madden was, they bant me :shrug:

CBS forums were my first...then I got recruited over here and never really went back.

The usual big sports boards and some gaming ones...typical lol.

I started out at the same forums as Sarge...they were called MyFavoriteGames. It was about Dragonball Z, Dragonball, GT, etc. As far as activity goes I'd say it was about the same as here maybe a little less. I stopped going there a little after Sarge came here. I checked it out about a year ago and now, they're way too into anime for me.

Even though I don't watch it anymore, make no mistake...Dragonball Z still kicks ass.

My first forum were the playstation.com forums. I was a pretty dedicated poster there, pretty sure I got to 5,000 posts. Haven't been on there in a few years though.

A Vrod forum trying to find out stuff about my bike.

BBS style warboard back in the day. This predated the WWW and looked something like this:

Monochrome_BBS.png

TFP

• Upvote 1

My first forum was actually on Facebook. There was this group called Rock vs. Rap, Rock section. It was full of posters that knew loads more about Heavy Metal than I did at the time. Not only did I learn most of what I know now, I was exposed to so damn many good bands.

My first forum was actually on Facebook. There was this group called Rock vs. Rap, Rock section. It was full of posters that knew loads more about Heavy Metal than I did at the time. Not only did I learn most of what I know now, I was exposed to so damn many good bands.

So they're to blame for your bad taste in music. Noted.

:p

So they're to blame for your bad taste in music. Noted.

:p

Lol if you assholes actually let me show you a few bands, y'all wouldn't question my taste in music :D

Edited by BwareDWare94

ESPN was the first I posted regularly at. I lurked around the Eagles official forum for a while and a couple others.