Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

DeSean Jackson Uses Gay Slurs On Live Radio

This might not hurt DeSean Jackson in his bid for a new contract, but it’s not going to endear him to everyone either.

The Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver was appearing on the All Out Show with Rude Jude and Lord Sear on Sirius XM’s Shade 45, a hip-hop channel affiliated with Eminem. It’s satellite radio and anything goes. In this case, most everything went.

Deadspin has audio of Jackson in studio taking phone calls. Troy from Tennessee calls and asks Jackson if he ever “had his (penis) knocked in the dirt?” Jackson didn’t react very kindly and for the uncensored audio, you can get it at Deadspin.

“What type of question is that?” Jackson replied. “Say ‘no homo,’ gay-ass. Faggot.”

The exchange happened on June 30 and audio was provided to Deadspin. It’s something that the NFL could review at some point, like once a collective bargaining agreement is hammered out. It should be pointed out Jackson has done considerable volunteer work this offseason, visiting prisons. But this probably won't go over real well at the NFL offices.

NFP

This guy, man.....

:facepalm:

To be fair, it was a retarded question, but it doesn't really matter. Douches gonna douche.

:facepalm:

To be fair, it was a retarded question, but it doesn't really matter. Douches gonna douche.

Oh yes... It was an extremely special individual calling in... lmao. Probably looking for an answer exactly like what he got.

Quite frankly, I don't care. Boo hoo. Back in the day when we were kids and we used this word, we used it in the context of a jackass, not a gay man. Honestly, I don't care at all. Then again, feelings shouldn't matter nearly as much as they do in our world. Heaven forbid we spend more time worrying about REAL problems than pissing and moaning about how people "feel" about something. I have nothing against homosexuals. Nothing at all, but they're the main group that seems to get bent out of shape over words these days. I hate DeSean Jackson, but I could give less of a shit over him using this word.

Everybody in America needs to grow a fucking pair.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 2

Quite frankly, I don't care. Boo hoo. Back in the day when we were kids and we used this word, we used it in the context of a jackass, not a gay man. Honestly, I don't care at all. Then again, feelings shouldn't matter nearly as much as they do in our world. Heaven forbid we spend more time worrying about REAL problems than pissing and moaning about how people "feel" about something. I have nothing against homosexuals. Nothing at all, but they're the main group that seems to get bent out of shape over words these days. I hate DeSean Jackson, but I could give less of a shit over him using this word.

These days, it's all about being politically correct. Normal people like you and I, it doesn't matter so much. But with guys getting that national attention, it gets harder to please everyone.

All of a sudden all the Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, Fattys, etc etc are listening to you waiting for a slip-up.

And I think it's obvious the caller as looking to incite a response. DeSean needs to be smarter and realize that by going off on the guy, he is only giving him what he wants.

^ This. Seriously, who gives a shit. People need to stop whining over this crap every chance they get. I understand getting upset if your gay and someone calls you a faggot or your black and someone calls you a nigger but seriously people need to stop getting so bent out of shape every time someone utters the word fag or nigga, especially when the context in which they were spoken isn't in a way that was meant to bash gays or blacks (or any other race/word combination).

I get that it wasn't appropriate to say but the guy asked a strange question about his penis, so yeah he calls him a fag. Plenty of people do that but would never say it for no reason to a guy they knew to be gay because that's just rude, and this to be honest isn't news worthy. If this was some random guy in Alabama or a kid at school calling someone a fag no one would give a shit but because he plays football people want to get up in arms about it. Give me a fucking break. I used to call people fags all the time when they did something that upset me but that doesn't mean I dislike gay people.

• Upvote 2

These days, it's all about being politically correct. Normal people like you and I, it doesn't matter so much. But with guys getting that national attention, it gets harder to please everyone.

All of a sudden all the Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, Fattys, etc etc are listening to you waiting for a slip-up.

And I think it's obvious the caller as looking to incite a response. DeSean needs to be smarter and realize that by going off on the guy, he is only giving him what he wants.

I'm not exactly thin, but I have no issues with anybody going after fat people. There are medical conditions (thyroid issues) that can create lots of weight gain, but at the end of the day, most of us who are overweight or obese have brought it upon ourselves. I'm one of these people, so I know that it's my fault. There should be no backlash for insults regarding weight. None at all.

Repped

^ This. Seriously, who gives a shit. People need to stop whining over this crap every chance they get. I understand getting upset if your gay and someone calls you a faggot or your black and someone calls you a nigger but seriously people need to stop getting so bent out of shape every time someone utters the word fag or nigga, especially when the context in which they were spoken isn't in a way that was meant to bash gays or blacks (or any other race/word combination).

I get that it wasn't appropriate to say but the guy asked a strange question about his penis, so yeah he calls him a fag. Plenty of people do that but would never say it for no reason to a guy they knew to be gay because that's just rude, and this to be honest isn't news worthy. If this was some random guy in Alabama or a kid at school calling someone a fag no one would give a shit but because he plays football people want to get up in arms about it. Give me a fucking break. I used to call people fags all the time when they did something that upset me but that doesn't mean I dislike gay people.

Repped

OMG DESEAN JACKSON JUST OFFENDED THE GAY COMMUNITY BY SAYING HOMO AND FAGGOT. THE NFL IS GOING TO LOSE ALL OF THEIR HOMOSEXUAL VIEWERS (stevo). THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

I mean comeon people, sure maybe he shouldn't of said it because of his position but it's on an anything goes program. It's pretty sad that everyone cares what this douche says on some unknown radio station. Although if this guy's name wasn't DeSean Jackson nobody would give a flying fuck absolutely no one.

I'm this close to losing all hope in the human race.

And repped.

• Downvote 1

This is the same guy who's actively trying to raise awareness to prevent bullying in schools.

What a fucking loser. Way to set an example, guy. Total hypocrite.

Edited by Mathias

DeSean Jackson is a homoerotic faggot fuck flaming homosexual....

Just to make sure I understand this......DeSean and black people in general wouldn't have a problem if I called the show and started calling them all niggers right? It's no more acceptable to use that word than it is to casually throw around ANY slurs. It has nothing to do with "having thick skin." It's called evolving as people and a society.

Hate speech in any context should never be acceptable. BTW....here's DeSean on his twitter page doing what we'd all expect him to do--playing the victim card here. Yeah, man....we're all trying to get you! :rolleyes:

On his Twitter feed Friday evening, Jackson posted what may be a response to bad publicity he’s gotten as a result of his recent Sirius comments: “THEY LOOKN 2 TAKE YA DOWN AT ALL TIMES NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE AND WHAT U DO!! IT’S ALWAYS AWAY THEY TRY TO GET YA.... IM STANDIN TALL.â€

In another Tweet, he wrote, “WANNA BRING ME DOWN BUT IM OK. THEY TRYIN KNOCC ME OFF BUT IM STILL ON!!â€

SOURCE: CSN Philly

• Upvote 2

Those tweets tell you everything you need to know about the kind of man DeSean Jackson is.

Knocc et uff guyz!! Yer jest lookin 4 away 2 bring him down! Praze JEZUS! Only he kan judge DeeShawn.

Edited by FSUViking

“In a recent radio interview a caller got really confrontational with me. I got very heated with the caller, took it a bit too far and did not mean to offend anybody,” Jackson said in a statement through one of his representatives, according to Tim McManus of Philly Sports Daily. “I meant no disrespect and a better choice of words was needed.”

Jackson was singing quite a different tune Friday night when the story broke, according to the Philadelphia Daily News. At that point, Jackson was incensed with people criticizing him.

He wrote on his personal Twitter page: “WANNA BRING ME DOWN BUT IM OK!! THEY TRYIN KNOCC ME OFF BUT IM STILL ON!!”

What the fuck is KNOCC? My God, some of these boys have trouble spelling five letter words.

What the fuck is KNOCC? My God, some of these boys have trouble spelling five letter words.

No one has ever claimed Jackson was all that bright. lol

And another idiot rolls off of the train.

Guy should just stick to what he does best (play football) and quit putting himself on the spot like that. Less of a hassle that way.

Unless he loves the attention? :shrug: <--- Just a thought.

Edited by BigBen07

Does he hear him self talk ? :rofl:

Guest Durant4MVP

This is the same guy who's actively trying to raise awareness to prevent bullying in schools.

I wouldn't normally have a problem with the comments DeSean made but Mathias pointed out exactly why I do in this case.

Kids aren't real keen on "do as I say, not as I do."

Knocc knocc

Who's there?

An extra, unneeded 'c.'

lmao.

And wow...some of these fucks really need to be educated more.

its just our generation when it comes to talking on the internet......fucking stupid.