RazorStar

Who should I be excited about on your roster?

Well it's a new season, and I need a few more names to go into my underrated pile so I can start yelling "I told you so" in the middle of the season. So Who are some of the sleepers on your team?

On my own team, I'm gonna throw out Eric Decker, he's looking like he has a handle on the plays, and his natural abilities make him look like an excellent slot receiver.

• Upvote 1

Riley Cooper, Antonio Dixon, Nate Allen.

Rashard Jennings. He'll be a good pickup off of the waiver wire if MJD goes down. I don't trust Jacksonville's passing game and Jennings has always done decent as a replacement back.

Connor Barwin

Earl Mitchell

Brandon Harris

Dorin Dickerson

And my way "under the radar" guy is UDFA WR Lestar Jean. He may not make much of an impact this season, as he will likely be no better than the 4th receiver, but I expect big things in his future.

Here's a highlight of one of his many crazy catches he's been doing at the Texans training camp...

I forgot to mention some Patriots.

1. Steven Ridley- I'm not normally one to get excited over one preseason performance, but Ridley showed that he's a solid back in the open field and on the goal line. He is also capable of making catches, so he could be a waiver wire steal.

2. Danny Woodhead- He might not put up 100 yard rushing games, but he makes runs and catches when it counts and can take it to the house. I see Woodhead becoming a bigger star in this New England offense this season.

3. Rob Gronkowski- We all know he had a great season last year, but he could be in the top 5 TE's for points this season. He wasn't used as much early last year due to Hernandez's flashes of talent, but once Belichick realized Gronkowski was red zone gold, he began to play more and ended up with 10 TD's as a result of it. Welker and Ocho will pull away coverage, allowing Gronkowski to plow his way through defenders and into the endzone.

Sleepers?

Quentin Lawrence, really played well for his first after transitioning to DB from WR.

Brian Iwuh ( he looked great, did not miss any tackle and shot through the gaps all game long)

Kris Adams (he won't play much during the regular season but he looked great)

a few others I will mention later

Underrated players for the Packers:

D.J Williams-It' all about Finley and how he can be in the top 5 TE but Williams has been playing well in practice and could replace Quarless as the #2 TE and start making a name for himself.

Desmond Bishop, although he played well replacing Barnett he wasn't exactly recognized outside of the Packers' community. He has the potential to become a top 5 ILB.

May add more later

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

WR Dezmon Briscoe- Was a stud at Kansas and showed some flashes last year with the playing time he got (especially vs the Saints, last game of the season). People have been praising him at camp and he played very well in our first pre-season game, catching 4 passes for 60 yards.

CB EJ Biggers- He was our 7th round draft pick 2 years ago. Played solid last year and not too many people other than Bucs fans realized. If Talib is suspended, he will be our #2 CB so he'll get more attention.

S Cody Grimm- Most people know his father and he was actually one of the players NFL.com was tracking last year to see if he would make a NFL roster. He did make the Bucs roster and finally got a chance to show himself when Tanard Jackson got suspended and he did an excellent job in replacing him.

Isaac Redman

Stevenson Sylvester(If Farrior gets hurt)

Antonio Brown

Curtis Brown

NaVorro Bowman

Ricky Jean-Francois

Kendall Hunter

Delanie Walker

Jonathan Baldwin

and a guy that's gonna do really well with Romeo as DC:

Allen Bailey.

Also Salsenbacher (probably butchered the spelling).

You did. Sanzenbacher. tOSU represent.

Greg Little, Buster Skrine and Montario Hardesty come to mind.

Underrated players for the Packers:

D.J Williams-It' all about Finley and how he can be in the top 5 TE but Williams has been laying well in practice and could replace Quarless as the #2 TE and start making a name for himself.

:thumbup2:

He's an amazing receiver. I hope Green Bay gives him the time because he's well worth it.

Guest Phailadelphia

For Dallas:

Victor Butler

John Phillips

And Dez isn't really a sleeper, but...I think the kid is going to have an incredible year.

:thumbup2:

He's an amazing receiver. I hope Green Bay gives him the time because he's well worth it.

+1

2. Danny Woodhead- He might not put up 100 yard rushing games, but he makes runs and catches when it counts and can take it to the house. I see Woodhead becoming a bigger star in this New England offense this season.

I've been in Danny's corner ever since he came out of Chadron St. Would be nice to see him have a solid career. Not many people work as hard as he does.

I've been in Danny's corner ever since he came out of Chadron St. Would be nice to see him have a solid career. Not many people work as hard as he does.

I really liked him on Hard Knocks. Hated when he was cut but absolutely loved when he popped up on the Patriots and made plays. I wouldn't consider him a sleeper since he's shown so much talent already but either way, I hope he continues.

Jason Pierre-Paul, Domenik Hixon, possibly William Beatty at LT and possibly Jernell Jernigan as a kick/punt returner....

Dekoda Watson, outside linebacker. 2nd year dude, flashed against the Chiefs and is going to make a lot of splash plays this year if Raheem continues putting him in the right places. Expecting big things out of him, Briscoe and Kyle Moore.

Randall Cobb.

I must say that I am, indeed, eating my words from draft day.

IN TED WE TRUST.

Dekoda Watson, outside linebacker. 2nd year dude, flashed against the Chiefs and is going to make a lot of splash plays this year if Raheem continues putting him in the right places. Expecting big things out of him, Briscoe and Kyle Moore.

Yep, another 2 good names there.

Another guy I'll throw in is Frank Okam. He is huge and has been a beast everytime I've seen him play. Really hope he gets more playing time this year.

Edited by GoodellFTL

Yep, another 2 good names there.

Another guy I'll throw in is Frank Okam. He is huge and has been a beast everytime I've seen him play. Really hope he gets more playing time this year.

Oh hell yeah, Okam could be a beast in the middle. I remember watching last year wondering who the hell that big number 98 guy is. Raheem called him a "refrigerator" today haha. pretty accurate.

Victor Butler. If Anthony Spencer wasn't a very good OLB in every sense except pass rushing, Butler would have taken his spot already. It could happen this year if Spence doesn't produce some sacks.