BLUE

What games have you been to/are going to attend this season????

I've seen the Bills versus the Raiders in Buffalo; the Bills versus the Jets in Buffalo; the Bills versus the Giants in Buffalo; the Jets versus the Jaguars in Jacksonville and I'm gonna watch the Steelers take on the Jaguars in Steel City, this year....

You????

Edited by BLUE
  • Upvote 1

Wow! Too many to name or remember.

When I was a kid, the Rams and Raiders were still playing in the L.A. Coliseum. They could never sell it out, and to avoid the NFL Blackout, radio stations would buy the remaining tickets and sometimes hand them to kids hanging outside the stadium, which I usually was.

So basically, I've seen the Rams and Raiders live against just about all their division foes, which would include the Seahawks back then in the AFC West, and the Falcons in the NFC West.

Most of the games I've seen at Qualcomm were Chargers vs Raiders or Broncos.

I've never been to a playoff game. That's on the Bucket List.

I've seen Panthers @ Bucs and Saints @ Bucs about 3-4 years ago. 2 years ago I went to the Bucs @ Dolphins game here in Miami. Last season I went to the Pats @ Dolphins game on Monday Night (or maybe Sunday night).

Love going to football games. I live in Miami so obviously its all about the Fins, which I despise but I'll still ride to any game with my friends. Great times.

I had season tickets for a few years so a ton of games. This year will be my first road game when I see us play the chiefs.

I've been too quite a bit of games at Lambeau and I've been to the Metrodome and Soldier Field to see the Packers. This year I will go see the Christmas day matchup between the Bears and Packers at Lambeau at least. May get some tickets for a few other games.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Been to Soldier Field probably 10 times including this year's first preseason game against Buffalo.

Seen a couple of scrimmages in Lambeau as well a a Carolina-Packers game.

Haven't gone to many regular season games, a few preseason, went to last year's Packers @ Bears, will be going to a few at Lambeau, maybe @ Bears again idk.

I don't have season tickets, but I would really like to see the final home game of the Arizona Cardinals season: vs. Seattle Seahawks on January 1st/2012

:rofl: Seahawks

I went to my first NFL game in 2006 and have been to one every year since then.

So the games I've been to are:

2006: Panthers at Eagles Monday night game with family

2007: Eagles at Redskins with friends

2008: Titans at Ravens with family

2009: Patriots at Dolphins with friends

2010: Titans at Cowboys with family

2011: Not sure yet but I think I'm goin to Pitt @ Louisville instead of an NFL game.

I've also been to a bunch of Wizards game and last year's Penn State vs. Indiana at Fedex Field.

Edited by Titanswin472

Only been to one game, and that was Dolphins @ Giants in 2003 because I got free tickets lol.

As far as this season goes, I'm gonna try to go to the Pats-Jets game in November. :yep:

I have never been to an NFL game. I've visited plenty of stadiums but never during the season.

I do plan on going this year in Dallas, either against St. Louis or NY Giants.

Only been to one game, Bucs/Eagles at Ray Jay a few years back. I might go when the Eagles are back in town, but I'm on a college budget (translation: I have no money), tickets are expensive, and I prefer watching football on TV anyway.

• Upvote 1

Packers @ Minnesota when Bert broke Dan Marino's career TD mark. Very cool, even though the Metrodome is a pile of shit.

San Diego @ Kansas City where the Chargers secured their biggest rout of Chiefs in rivalry history... Not very fun for my friend who I went with.. lol

Gonna TRY going to Packers @ KC this year... But it's in the dead of winter, and I am really hesitant.

Went to the final regular season game last year, which was Sunday night against the Rams.

Jaguars @ Seahawks three years back where Matt threw for four touchdown passes and we won 41-0. That was Aaron Curry's rookie year.

Eagles @ Seahawks and Cardinals @ Seahawks four years back, both of those were close losses. Rodgers-Cromartie ended our comeback with an interception and we lost just 26-20.

I've also been to two other games, one where Michael Boulware broke a tie in the 4th quarter with an interception he turned in for a touchdown to beat the Dolphins 27-20.

Me and my dad go to a road and home game every year..but we're doing 2 road games this year

This year we're catching Lions @ Cowboys, Cowboys @ Cardinals and Cowboys @ 49ers

I've been to a ton of games, so i'm not going to list all of them..but of the notables I was there when Carolina was really fucking good and they played Dallas in Dallas, we won with Quincy Carter at QB. ;)

I usually go to 1 game every year. Usually it is a Titans game, which is about 2 hours away. Whenever Green Bay plays at Tennessee, I'm there, preseason or regular season. Last year I saw GB at Atlanta in the regular season, and this year I hope to go to that game again.

Trying to recall some other games I've been to...I was at the Steelers@Titans game when Tommy Maddox got hurt.

I've had season tickets for the last 3 years so i've been to a lot.

I was at the Vikings vs. Giants game that was at Ford Field last year as well.

Now that I have started going to school since last year though I only attended 3 of our home games last year.

This year i'll try to attend at least 3.

I'm gonna be in the Steel City this weekend to watch the Steelers straight WHOOP the shit outta the Jags (sorry Vincenzo :()!!!!

:towel: :towel: :towel: :towel:

I'm gonna be in the Steel City this weekend to watch the Steelers straight WHOOP the shit outta the Jags (sorry Vincenzo :()!!!!

:towel: :towel: :towel: :towel:

Why didn't you invite me? I THOUGHT WE WERE PALS.

Why didn't you invite me? I THOUGHT WE WERE PALS.

My brother invited me in August out of the BLUE, haha.

I'll take pics and post them, though. Last year my brother got to meet and take pics with Franco Harris. He said he's an awesome guy. That would be sweet if I could meet him or any other famous Steeler on Sunday....:yep:

We're probably gonna hit up Jerome Bettis' sports bar-n-grill that is located near the stadium, I think....:yep:

Edited by BLUE

My brother invited me in August out of the BLUE, haha.

I'll take pics and post them, though. Last year my brother got to meet and take pics with Franco Harris. He said he's an awesome guy. That would be sweet if I could meet him or any other famous Steeler on Sunday....:yep:

We're probably gonna hit up Jerome Bettis' sports bar-n-grill that is located near the stadium, I think....:yep:

Next time you tell your brother that I am coming, nig...

Only game I've ever been to is Browns-Bucs at Ray Jay to open last season. 5 hour drive both ways. Yikes.

I was at the Raiders/Texans game two days ago...

That'd be a great game to go to. How was it?