RANGA

Top 10 WRs in the league?

I believe Williams is the real deal. He will be in the top 10 by the end of this season on everyone's list. I never got on you for putting them on your top 10.

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Roddy White

Greg Jennings

Mike Wallace

Dwayne Bowe

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Lloyd

Hakeem Nicks

:yep:

1. Andre

2. Fitz

3. Calvin

4. Jennings

5 Wayne

6. White

7. Lloyd

8. Holmes

9. Mike Wallace

10. Miles Austin

Honorables:

Maclin, Sidney Rice, Anquan Boldin, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham (Yes, really), DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Danny Amendola, Wes Welker, Santana Moss, Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams, Marques Colston

I really tried to not forget anybody, but I'm sure I left a blazing obvious one out. I left Dez Bryant out on purpose. I need to see him put football first and shut people up this year.

All of my honorables are who I'd say break the top 25-30. There are several of them who have an argument to be in the top 10, but this is really a poster preference thread.

Edited by BwareDWare94

And I can bet you that both johnson and also williams will repeat their 2010s

That's awesome... But we are talking RIGHT NOW. You can't be a Top 10 WR with one season to your credit. I love Mike Williams in TB, and I have said before that He - Freeman - Blount will be one of the most deadly trio's in the league... just not yet.

1. Andre

2. Fitz

3. Calvin

4. Jennings

5 Wayne

6. White

7. Lloyd

8. Holmes

9. Mike Wallace

10. Miles Austin

Honorables:

Maclin, Sidney Rice, Anquan Boldin, Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham (Yes, really), DeSean Jackson, Vincent Jackson, Danny Amendola, Wes Welker, Santana Moss, Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams, Marques Colston

I really tried to not forget anybody, but I'm sure I left a blazing obvious one out. I left Dez Bryant out on purpose. I need to see him put football first and shut people up this year.

All of my honorables are who I'd say break the top 25-30. There are several of them who have an argument to be in the top 10, but this is really a poster preference thread.

It's not crazy at all to think Mario Manningham is a 2nd tier WR at this point, IMO. He was pretty good filling in for Hakeem and Steve Smith last season, and I'm expecting an even better season coming up.

I love me some Mario Manninham.....:rock:

He's the definition of underrated, IMO....

Edited by BLUE

I agree with the exact order of BayAreaBomber's list

It's not crazy at all to think Mario Manningham is a 2nd tier WR at this point, IMO. He was pretty good filling in for Hakeem and Steve Smith last season, and I'm expecting an even better season coming up.

I love me some Mario Manninham.....:rock:

He's the definition of underrated, IMO....

Fo Realz

Super Mario FTW!!! :rock:

• Upvote 1

1. Andre Johnson

2. Calvin Johnson

3. Larry Fitzgerald

4. Greg Jennings

5. Roddy White

6. Santonio Holmes

7. Reggie Wayne

8. Hakeem Nicks

9. Dwayne Bowe

10. Mike Wallace

There's some near the bottom ten that I could definitely change around, and even other guys who missed my list that could justifiably belong on it, but I'm sticking with what first came to my mind.

That's awesome... But we are talking RIGHT NOW. You can't be a Top 10 WR with one season to your credit. I love Mike Williams in TB, and I have said before that He - Freeman - Blount will be one of the most deadly trio's in the league... just not yet.

I understand what you're saying. Like I said, I guess I just look at it differently from everyone else. When I see someone say to post my opinion on who are the top 10 receivers in the league, I do that. Knowing that I base about 60% of the list on raw skills they've shown in games be it running routes, awesome catches, breaking loose from defenders. Then the rest all on stats.

And if the one season is the thing, then like I said, tell people to take Nicks and Wallace off their lists as well. Seeing how they both had sub-par seasons in 2009. But no-one is getting on them about those.

I think it's more about the two receivers that I named, as opposed to them only each having one solid season under their belts. I guess we can just agree to disagree? I can't see arguing over something stupid like this lol

1. Andre Johnson

2. Calvin Johnson

3. Roddy White

4. Austin Collie

5. Reggie Wayne

6. Mike Wallace

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Greg Jennings

9. Miles Austin

10. Dwayne Bowe

post-439-0-35303900-1314221447_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 9

1. Larry Fitzgerald

2. Andre Johnson

3. Roddy White

4. Calvin Johnson

5. Reggie Wayne

6. Greg Jennings

7. Brandon Marshall

8. DeSean Jackson

9. Miles Austin

10. Mike Wallace

1. Andre Johnson

2. Calvin Johnson

3. Roddy White

4. Austin Collie

5. Reggie Wayne

6. Mike Wallace

7. Larry Fitzgerald

8. Greg Jennings

9. Miles Austin

10. Dwayne Bowe

post-439-0-35303900-1314221447_thumb.jpg

Austin Collie? Larry Fitzgerald at #7? WHAT?

• Upvote 1

Austin Collie? Larry Fitzgerald at #7? WHAT?

My opinion not yours obviously.

I always like to see a little variety

instead of xerox copy after copy.

For playing time last year

Austin Collie was the best WR.

If he can keep from getting

concussions this year, he could be

the best again. Fitz still needs

a reliable arm to get him the ball.

• Downvote 4

Guest MikeyDay

1. Fitzgerald

2. Andre

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Roddy White

5. Greg Jennings

6. Reggie Wayne

7. Nicks

8. Desean Jackson

9. Miles austin

10. Colston

Possibles - Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, Santana Moss,

Guest MikeyDay

Yeah ur opinion bruh but damn having him over Fitz regardless of a good year from Collie isnt reliable. Fitz is proven as top 2 WR in the NFL for the last couple of years, Collie is more of Manning beasting then Collie being that good. MY boy Garcon is just as good.

1) Andre Johnson

2) Larry Fitzgerald

3) Megatron

4) Roddy White

5) Reggie Wayne

6) Brandon Lloyd

7) Greg Jennings

8) Mike Wallace

9) Miles Austin

10) Vincent Jackson

There is a difference between having variety and just plain stupid. whats your reasoning for having Collie over Greg Jennings or fitzgerald. Fitz still had 90 catches and thousand yards with DA, Max Hall and John Skeleton as a Qb.

• Upvote 2

Collie's number and production are a result of playing in the slot on the Colts offense. The guy has great hands and runs good routes but lets not confuse his TD production with dominance.

Austin Collie's career high in yards is 676 and he is the 4th best WR in the NFL? lol

He is a good WR on the rise, but top 5 in the league is lolable.

fitzgerald

a. johnson

c. johnson

roddy white

hakeem nicks

vincent jackson

bowe

desean jackson

jennings

reggie wayne

1) Andre Johnson

2) Fitz

3) Megatron

4) Roddy White

5) Reggie Wayne

6) Greg Jennings

7) Mike Wallace

8) Hakeem Nicks

9) Dwayne Bowe

10) Santana Moss

Austin Collie's career high in yards is 676 and he is the 4th best WR in the NFL? lol

He is a good WR on the rise, but top 5 in the league is lolable.

9 games played. No offense, but I don't know why you guys start these threads. You all should just post one list, and let people look at it. Someone posts their opinionated list as the thread asks, and they get heckled off the forums nearly because it's different. Don't ask peoples opinion then complain it's not the exact same as yours and call them an idiots. I understand the whole respect thing on a forum, but seriously, I would think someone being willing to share their opinion should allow them to get more respect than someone just calling them an idiot. .

I agree with not calling someone an idiot for posting their opinion. There is no sense in insulting someone just because you don't agree with them. However, if you are going to make a claim such as saying Collie is one of the best WRs in the NFL, then you can expect most everyone to challenge that claim. Which is when you would then back up said claim. Thats the purpose of a forum. If he, or you, don't post what you did, no one questions it and there is never a discussion. Just a bunch of lists.

If I posted right now that Roddy White doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 and that the Falcons were definitely finishing last in the division, I'm positive you would at least challenge that claim and want me to explain my reasoning.

• Upvote 1

9 games played. No offense, but I don't know why you guys start these threads. You all should just post one list, and let people look at it. Someone posts their opinionated list as the thread asks, and they get heckled off the forums nearly because it's different. Don't ask peoples opinion then complain it's not the exact same as yours and call them an idiots. I understand the whole respect thing on a forum, but seriously, I would think someone being willing to share their opinion should allow them to get more respect than someone just calling them an idiot. .

If the discussion in this thread is enough to heckle someone off the forums they must be new to the internet. For the most part it has been civil and just wanting to understand the lists presented. All people are asking for is a back up of opinion, ie how the person arrived to their opinion. All opinions are not created equally and those that are backed up by a solid argument are more valid whether it be on a sports forum or at your job.

1. Larry Fitzgerald

2. Andre Johnson

3. Calvin Johnson

4. Reggie Wayne

5. Roddy White

6. Greg Jennings

7. Mike Wallace

8. Dwayne Bowe

9. Miles Austin

10. Vincent Jackson

mines the same as Ranga's.

Edited by BoneKrusher