SteVo

Why did your team win/lose this week?

We played the Redskins.

We played Seattle.

Edited by BwareDWare94

We won because Eli is the new Peyton. Put the team on his shoulders and it won't weigh him down. He'll find a way to get it done.

Clutch runs in the family :yep:

What he said :grinyes:

Superbowl Flashback FTW! :rock:

We didn't play Peyton Manning..or the other 51 members on their team that have decided to quit.

as usual, I was unable to watch the game, but it seems like we just didn't show up in the second half

Some costly penalties and no pass rush outside of Harrison.

Saints won because they were superior in the passing game and their defense didn't give the Bucs many opportunities to score. 6-3 Saints now, with Bye week coming up in a couple of weeks. I still say we win the NFC South.

great D, solid O, and a punt return TD is usually a good formula for success, oh, and after today's game I think I can safely say Chris Johnson is back

-DeSean Jackson being (rightfully) benched plus Jeremy Maclin being occasionally injured led to many passing plays where nobody was open and Vick had nowhere to go.

-Juan Castillo still can't coach a defense. Why rookie Jaiquan Jarrett was covering one of the best receivers in football so frequently--especially a key 3rd down in the 4th quarter--is beyond my knowledge.

-Michael Vick is regressing as a passer. Made some inexcusable passes today, missing several wide open receivers.

-The team just has no heart. They show no desire to win.

Edit: Amidst all this bitching I need to give credit to Arizona. They were coming off a big win and they kept up the energy. The coaches had a gameplan that could work and the players stuck to it. They wanted it a hell of a lot more than we did.

Edited by SteVo

Gee whiz, Trident, I thought that the Browns might have had a chance there at the end to win!

Boy, do I feel stupid!

Seriously, though, just a sloppy game. I can see why you hate that team so much (this is the first Browns game I've seen all year)

Edited by gobadgers77

The D actually got some turnovers for once and Ben continues to play pretty solid. I'll be glad to get Woodley back after the bye though because we need more pass rush.

TIM TEBOW IS A CHAMPION!

But seriously, our offensive line was incredible, our defense shut down KC, and Tim Tebow made the only two throws he needed to in a big division win. Ugly wins are still wins.

We just couldnt get in the endzone. We had chances all day long and but could only come up with a 3's. Last attempted was a snap that connected with our centers foot and rolled to the holder who just managed to get it down in time...that screwed up the rhythm and a chip shot field goal was shanked.

We had our chances but couldnt beat a 1-7 team that had a ton of injured players at home.

Pat Fucking Shurmur.

Um... I'm not entirely sure.

We got completely destroyed pretty much everywhere.

I don't get how you can have two weeks to prepare for an average team and not even put up a fight.

Well, Saints won cos'...Mikey Mike went for it in OT on 4th & 1 at their OWN 29 YARD LINE! Lol! Just punt the ball away already. So, Saints get the stop and capitalize to win with the Field Goal. 7-3 now far out ahead of the pack in the NFC South, on course to win it.

1. Aaron Rodgers.

2. Randall Cobb

3. Our defense showed up.

4. LolMinnesotaGetOutTheLeague

• Upvote 1

We lost because the Niners are the best all around team in the league. Solid Offense, Defense, Teddy Ginn always a dangerous kick returner and a kicker who doesn't miss.

Another reason we lost is because of Kevin Gilbride's freaking playcalling. Eli kept having to bail him out on 4th downs because he refused to stop calling useless runs down by 7 in the final minutes of the game agaisnt the #1 ranked run D in the league. Not only are you taking plays away from the #1 rated 4th quarter QB in the league but your wasting downs, hence all the 4th downs and with a defense that good eventually they will make a play and thats exactly what happened.

The Ravens enjoy mediocrity... what more is needed to be said here?

The Ravens enjoy mediocrity... what more is needed to be said here?

Nah, you lost because of Ray Rice's statline, which exemplifies the moronic nature of Cam Cameron.

The Cowboys won because Romo was healthy.

The Ravens fumbled two kickoffs.

We didn't turn the ball over.

We pounded Beast Mode down their throats.

The O-line is becoming what we drafted it to be.

Our two rookie CBs that Pete Carroll found off the scrapheap are physical specimens and are playing a lot smarter.

We won because of:

1. Rashard Mendenhall

2. Rashard Mendenhall again

3. Ben and Cotchery cooperation

4. Our cornerbacks