SteVo

Why did your team win/lose this week?

Poor coaching on both sides of the football. There are a lot of factors but it really starts there. It's time for Andy to go.

Eagles started slow and played dumb. I don't quite how Jaqua Parker was the only one of the 70,000 people there who didn't know what we were doing, but I'm not going to complain.

We beat the Jets....at their own game. The Jets wanted to "ground and pound" but that's what the Pats did. "The Law Firm" BGE ran well and the o-line did well blocking for him. The defense stepped it up and stopped the run of the Jets. The defense also didn't give up a lot of big plays unlike the first three weeks of the season.

Still trying to figure it out. Doesn't seem like anyone showed up.

1. Interior o-line had their worst performance of the season, which gave Schaub a lot of trouble as well.

2. Jacoby Jones couldn't catch a pass if his life depended on it.

3. Rackers had an uncharacteristic field goal miss.

4. Lawrence Vickers dropped an easy touchdown pass that hit him right on the numbers.

5. Mario's injury.

With all of those excuses out of the way, the Raiders just overall were the better team yesterday.

First off, we played really well. I'm disappointed we didn't pull out the W, but I think Carolina has proven we can hang with anyone, despite a 1-4 record.

Four reasons why we lost, all little, but little mistakes are what is killing us, and is the reason why we are 1-4 instead of 4-1.

A) Rivera called a timeout with 2 seconds left at the end of the first half, which allowed Kasay to kick a FG. The Saints would have gotten the snap off in any case, but who knows whether Kasay would have hit the 46-yarder if he had had to rush it.

B) Mare had a blocked extra point. Unacceptable.

C) Cam threw a really bad pick with his first pass that led to 7 New Orleans points.

D) Our defense, while stout most of the game, (giving up 16 at this point, I hardly count the 7 from the INT against them), couldn't hold Brees and company on the last drive. All we needed was one defensive stand and we could have won that game at the end, 27-23.

Edited by Thanatos19

Saints won because they were the better team overall, but Panthers played well and were tough opponents.

The blocked extra point and the field goal at the end of the 1st half were the difference, the FG coming because Carolina called a time-out; they had to as there were more than eleven Panthers on the field at the Saints snap and they didn't want to give up 5 yards on the kick, but hey it worked in our favour.

4-1 now on to Tampa next week, should beat them handily. Definitely gonna win the NFC South this year.

We won because, for once, OUR offensive line was the one pushing the other guys off the ball. They played tough and with inspiration, and I loved it. I hope to see more of it. Also, Bruce Arians decided to take my advice and shorten up the routes. As a result, the ball was out of Ben's hands much more quickly than it normally is, and he was only sacked once, instead of the 5+ times he would have been sacked had the Steelers gone with the same attack plan as they did last week against Houston.

Both the OL and Bruce Arians were quite pleasant surprises. I just hope they can now build off of this performance and finish the rest of the season strong.

Edited by Sarge

Saints won because they were the better team overall, but Panthers played well and were tough opponents.

The blocked extra point and the field goal at the end of the 1st half were the difference, the FG coming because Carolina called a time-out; they had to as there were more than eleven Panthers on the field at the Saints snap and they didn't want to give up 5 yards on the kick, but hey it worked in our favour.

4-1 now on to Tampa next week, should beat them handily. Definitely gonna win the NFC South this year.

There were actually only 11. The last guy was next to Rivera about to go in when he calls the T.O.

We should have just left the our defense in. Let Kasay try to hit the FG rushing like that, even without a block attempt.

When the defense actually stepped their game up, the offense just couldn't respond. Also this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen this season. (That's including calls that the Ravens didn't get)

-We actually played to our potential in the first half.

-We limited turnovers and stupid penalties.

-Rex Grossman threw four interceptions.

Mendenhall had his best game of the season.

Woodley, Polamalu and Keisel had great games on defense.

Run defense got shredded. That's about it.

Newton played well, the 3 INTs doesn't really show it. He made a costly mistake with the INT to Peters, (though even that was a fantastic catch by a D-lineman), but the other two were off a tipped pass and a desperation throw at the end of the game. Hardly on him.

Run game played decent, with nearly 150 yards total, but I'd still like to see us get more from the RBs than our QB.

I said beforehand that the only person I was worried about was Turner. Ryan played well, but he hardly won the game, that was all on Turner. Carolina has to figure out a way to play better run D, or Newton can play well all he wants and it won't matter at all.

1. Pat Shurmur is a member of the Black Panthers
  2. Dimitri Patterson couldn't cover a 2 year old child
  3. If our receivers are lucky enough to get space between the DB then they're definitely not going to catch the ball
  4. Right side of our line blows
  5. McCoy always throws into double and triple coverages especially when pressured(which was all game)

There's more that I'm missing but oh well.

1. No Joe Haden
  2. Dolt McCoy
  3. Offensive Line
  4. Pat 'Fucktard' Shumur

Well, the Falcons took on the Panthers today and won. I believe there were 4 reasons that the Falcons won today.

1. Michael Turner ran the ball over 20 times, and effectively. This was exactly what needs to happen every single week.

2. The offensive line finally allowed Matt Ryan time to throw the football.

3. The team adjusted at half and played a FULL 4 quarters. They didn't punk out in the 3rd quarter as usual.

4. Defense. We didn't give up another big game for the opposing quarterback, and that has been a huge problem in recent weeks. There was also a lot of pressure from the front 4 which was missing in 3 of the 5 games this season.

LOL

We won because:

1. Josh Freeman stepped it up.

2. We didn't turnover the ball.

3. We forced turnovers.

4. Earnest Graham did a great job replacing Blount.

5. Tanard Jackson being back.

• Upvote 2

Rex Grossman was the QB for the Redskins for 3/4 of the game

Freeman made some good passes, Graham ran the ball well, we forced turnovers.

Rex Grossman was the QB for the Redskins for 3/4 of the game

Truth.

Edited by Duck Fallas

Because our defense woke up and our offense had long possessions and got up early.

And because Rex Grossman was the Redskins QB