Sign in to follow this  
Vin

TGP Lives!

First off, we deeply apologize for that extended downtime. Something that should've taken a day at the most took entirely too long, and for that, again, we are deeply sorry.

Secondly, you've probably noticed the fact that the most recent content is from the 11th. In order to possibly, as we don't know if it is possible, fix the problem, we were looking at being down another one or two days. We've already been down long enough, so there's no point in continuing to be down for a possibility of being able to recover the content.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. If you guys happen to come across any error messages related to the board, please contact F4E or myself.

Thanks.

So any content posted in the last seven days is gone since you don't want the site down again?

I'm not being a smartass, just want to clarify.

So any content posted in the last seven days is gone since you don't want the site down again?

I'm not being a smartass, just want to clarify.

Pretty much, yeah. You'd be looking at another day or two of downtime, assuming the content is able to be recovered. At some point the downtime would outweigh the four days of content that we would get back.

Well, at least you guys were able to save a lot of the stuff and we didn't lose everything since July. Good to see this place back again.

And here I was enjoying all the activity on the facebook page.

My job is now useless again hahaha.

Good to have the site back.

What a fuckfest changing hosts again turned out to be.

• Upvote 1

Hmm, the only problem I have is with our two drafts, (the one for 2012, and the contest between people drafting the best team out of players already in the NFL). They've been set back.

It's back again.

2ueisz4.jpg

:tgp:

Yay!

Hmm, the only problem I have is with our two drafts, (the one for 2012, and the contest between people drafting the best team out of players already in the NFL). They've been set back.

Ya.. Pretty much the problem I had with it... But level of competence over at HostGator is beyond low. Simply DLing requested files was too large of a task for them. Definitely never going back there, even if it is for simply an emergency purpose.

Also, I would like to recognize the following members in no particular order...

BC, Sarge, Stevo, GoBadgers, Kila, NYGFH, Motm, Oochy, Dmac, & Socal

for keeping the site alive in essence on facebook over the last few days. It is members like you that keep the site alive every day, and it means a lot to us... So Thank You.

Also if you posted on the facebook page and I missed you, feel free to yell at me and get your time in the spotlight as well.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I logged in yesterday, the place was empty and there was a bunch of content missing...it felt like TGP's very own version of The Walking Dead. Wasn't sure what to do haha...

Good to see we're back though and hopefully we can get that missing content back :rock:

Edited by RANGA

for keeping the site alive in essence on facebook over the last few days. It is members like you that keep the site alive every day, and it means a lot to us... So Thank You.

I had to talk football somewhere, my real world friends get tired of it a lot faster than I do :p

I had to talk football somewhere, my real world friends get tired of it a lot faster than I do :p

We're in the exact same boat haha.

This is the real world. O_O

Pages are loading really fast on my end.

Yeah I logged in yesterday, the place was empty and there was a bunch of content missing...it felt like TGP's very own version of The Walking Dead. Wasn't sure what to do haha...

Good to see we're back though and hopefully we can get that missing content back :rock:

I missed your avatar :wub: :fap:

Edited by BC
  • Downvote 1

Man I thought I was going to forfeit my picks in the draft, I was going to be mad as hell.

The new server is very fast, and I've had no problems at all with pages not loading and/or error messages. Good work, gang!

I never had a problem to begin with. You guys must just have shitty internets :yep:

Edited by .AirMcNair.

I never had a problem to begin with. You guys must just have shitty internets :yep:

You should have had a problem even if you were on some T3 fiber optic connection. Their servers couldn't handle the size of the site. (HostGator)