Sign in to follow this  
Omerta

Who is the Announcer you wish would get crotch rot that can only be cured by fire ?

Who is that one announcer that when you hear on TV or pre game that makes you just want to just punch a baby ? The guy/girl you hope gets impregnated with an elephant baby and have to give an anal delivery ? The guy you wish would suck start a revolver ? The one you are almost positive spent the first nine months of their life dodging a coat hanger ? Ok you get it.

For me it is close but I have to give it to Heath Evans. I cant stand him. Their is just something about his demeanor that scream, " Hey I am an arrogant asshole. I was barely decent and I am now picking people apart as if I am the love child of Johnny U and Vince fuckin Lombardi." That and he has an unabashed hatred for the Ravens. The last 2 or 3 years he has spout the RAvens are getting old bullshit that the idiots like to and running with it. He has said we were pretenders for a while and every year steps on his dick. That and when I listen to the guy I am often left wondering, how the fuck did you get this job.

the top three rounded out are Jamie Dukes and Tony Dungy.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

By announcer, I thought you meant broadcaster for games.

Honestly, Heath Evans is quite knowledgeable imo. I may not have called Ravens pretenders but a lot of other subjects Heath seems to be on point. The analyst that I disagree alot with actually is H.O.F Marshall Faulk. I have mad respect for what he did in the game, but he comes off as a hater alot imo. I also disagree with alot of his picks and he's usually wrong.

Here's a list of my favorite analyst: (majority NFL network)

If someone is on my list is because I agree with most of their comments / debates or knowledgeable.

Brian Baldinger -knowledgeable and a realist

Tom Waddle- I love his debates; he owns Jamie though lol

Jamie Dukes- knowledgeable and a realist; his jokes are kinda lame at times but he's still cool.

Deion Sanders- He's just too cool; adds some spice to the show, very entertaining.

Heath Evans- Knowledgeable & good debates.

Steve Mariucci- Love the coach. Seems to be a good man.

Brian Billick- I always like to hear what coach has to say

Tony Dungy- Knowledgeable and love the coach. Seems to be a good man.

KARA HENDERSON- I love me some Kara.. her swag is just through the roof and love how she manages the show :redface:

Mark Schlereth (NFL Live)- Very knowledgeable and I agree with alot of his opinions. Wish he was on NFL network.

Who I don't like:

Marshall Faulk- :hater: and I don't like how he talks down to ppl; seems to have a condescending attitude sometimes; on his high horse. I respect what he did in the game though.

Dave Dameshek- GET THIS DUDE OFF THE FUCKING AIR PLZ!

Edited by dutchff7

Phil Sims Deion and Michael Irvin and Joe Buck

Edited by seanbrock
  • Upvote 1

"Well Jaws, lemme tell you, this guy is a quarterback! He can throw every pass you want and more!"

Jon Gruden on every QB ever.

• Upvote 1

Not going to wish that kind of harm on the guy, but I really hate Shannon Sharpe. I can't understand a damn word he says and he talks fast to begin with. Like listening to the love child of Sylvester Stallone and Twista.

I wouldn't mind Joe Buck if they would just keep him off the screen, but he looks so awkwardly at Troy Aikman it makes everybody uncomfortable.

Keyshawn Johnson and Chris Carter are annoying as all hell.

Joe Theismann, you can count on at least one absolute bonehead comment per game

Joe Buck fucking annoying. Also just because of Madden, Chris Collinsworth

I swear to God...

Bernie Kosar is HAMMERED on every single Browns broadcast.

But since were talking like the monday night/sunday night CBS FOX guys. I'll say Jamie Dukes.

Sean and Zack basically named my guys. I'll throw Heath Evans in there too.

"Well Jaws, lemme tell you, this guy is a quarterback! He can throw every pass you want and more!"

Jon Gruden on every QB ever.

This x1000. Gruden is the worst, it is so painfully obvious he is trying not to burn any bridges in the booth incase he wants a future job. Seeing him suck off every player is so annoying, and he always gets stuck on one player. Usually the QB, but in the Eagles/Patriots game the other day he kept going on and on about some DE the Eagles had from Canada. Shut the fuck up, Jon.

Joe Buck would be 2nd. He could make a lesbian orgy with Kate Upton, Jessica Alba, Mila Kunis and Scarlett Johansson sound boring.

Keyshawn Johnson easy. Shoves his opinion down your throat and it's not even an intelligent one.

Chris Berman made me swear off all of their NFL coverage.