Sign in to follow this  
Dutch

What if....

22 members have voted

1. 1. Superbowl or birth of child?

What if your team made it to the superbowl and you won tickets to watch them play BUT your child was due to be born on the SAME day?

Would you go watch your team in the superbowl live or watch your child get delivered while watching your team on the small hospital tv and catch a glimpse of the ppl you sold your tickets to in the stands? (that's a bit extra but funny)

Keep it real! No one will judge you :ninja:

Edited by dutchff7

Super Bowl.

Your kid would think you were a mad bitch when you tell him the story of the time you held your wife's hand as he was expelled from a birth canal rather than going and see your team in the Super Bowl.

Seriously? Fuck a Super Bowl. It's a freaking sport, lmao.

I want to see the next Malcolm X be born. I'm not missing the chosen one's birth for a Falcons SB...and I don't think I'm having any babies this year... :troll:

Tough one. I'd probably go to see my child be born, but it would be tough to pass up on an opportunity to see my team play in the Superbowl.

I'd take your child being born. You'll never have a shot at seeing them being born again. You can watch your team on TV and who knows maybe they make it again down the road.

Superbowl.

Tough one? Really? When you put football ahead of your own family/life, there's an issue some where with either you, or how you feel about yourself/your family.

There is so much more to life. I don't think I could ever miss the birth of my child.

• Upvote 1

Go to the game and have my woman deliver the baby in the stadium restroom. :troll:

Edited by BenJarvus Green-Ellis
  • Upvote 2

Postpone the Super Bowl until my one night stand pops out the furry bastard.

Set a date to induce labor that doesn't conflict with the Super Bowl. Easy.

I'm almost positive this has had to have been done before.

I want to see the next Malcolm X be born. I'm not missing the chosen one's birth for a Falcons SB...and I don't think I'm having any babies this year... :troll:

Well that's good, since the Falcons will be bounced in the first round like usual. :troll:

this thread reminds me of the story when the Seahawks were in the Super Bowl and Mike Holmgren's wife was going on a mission trip a few days before and would be out of the country during the Super Bowl, moral of the story: there are more important things than football, even the most important football game of the year

Kids can wait superbowl can't. Call me immoral all you want I don't care.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I cant pick Zacks then I it is going to be the kid.

Although it depends on your team. If you are a Jag, Raiders, ST Louis, KC, Buffalo, Tennesse or Miami you might want to go because it might not happen EVER again in your lifetime.

For me we have a shot if we fire Harbaugh and CC so I would def go see the kid birth.