Pics. Kinda epic dopeness. Although it seems like every year they are getting new jerseys.

RSGDYlX.jpg

65105_10151461586653863_1200478721_n.jpg

JQRIH3o.jpg

MGPlaA7.png

X8kOVR2.jpg

60DlkAc.jpg

Original.jpg

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

All White > Teal and Black > Black and Teal

Helmet is bad.

Hopefully these look better in-game.

Jags helmet is pretty cool, how it belnds between the two different colour shades like that. :yep:

I thought I would like the new Jags look, but I definitely do not. Looks like some whack XFL shit or something.

Vikings looks much better. Dolphins...meh.

Jaguars look like a AFL team with those uniforms. The white jersey is okay though.

Miami doesn't seem like it changed much besides the logo.

Jags helmet is pretty cool, how it belnds between the two different colour shades like that. :yep:

funny, that's exactly why I think it looks silly, not a fan of the two tone helmets, the jerseys are alright tho

and to the comment about new jerseys every year: what did you expect with Nike taking over NFL jerseys?

I heard the Lions are next on their radar. I hope to God we aren't unless if they bring back the 1960s throwbacks that Shwartz decided to bury for whatever reason.

I tend to like the Old school uniforms much more than most new ones.

funny, that's exactly why I think it looks silly, not a fan of the two tone helmets, the jerseys are alright tho

and to the comment about new jerseys every year: what did you expect with Nike taking over NFL jerseys?

I think the two tone colour helmets are okay if they colours are darker shades, like what the Jags have. If they are lighter colours and doing the two tone aspect to the helmet, than it sort of starts to look like a circus or something like that, not good at all! :nope:

The Jags look fine I guess. The helmet looks like they ran out of paint though. Definitely could have transitioned from colors better than that. The jerseys themselves though aren't eye-sores.

The Dolphins looks more fluid, which is a plus. I liked the old logo but they've done better than the Jags. I wish they stuck with the italic cursive-esque font on the chest though.

And the Vikings looks no different to me :shrug:

I really don't like the watered colors for the Phins unis. The classic colors just didn't pop out that much. And the 3D numbers were awesome. The all whites are pretty cool. Now that I've seen how the logo flows with the rest of the uni, I'm a little more receptive of the change. It'll still take some time, but no biggie.

I think we're getting to - if we're not already there at a point where we won't be able to differentiate NFL uniforms from college.

Love those teal alts for the Jags.

All White > Teal and Black > Black and Teal

Helmet is bad.

Hopefully these look better in-game.

Stand by this, thus far. Don't like the black/teal combo and I'm not really a fan of the helmet. Only one game though, so there's still time for it to grow on me.

These all suck. Since when did "epic dope freshness" have such negative connotation?

The Jaguars have some of the worst uniforms i've ever seen. Shocking the NFL actually lets them take the field like that.

They look unprofessional as fuck.

Teal looks bad asssss