AllYouNeedIsLovie

If you could add anyone, which one player from another team would you add?

He's one of the worst if not the worst in coverage.

Safeties who excel in coverage are hard to come by these days; Dashon Goldson was suspect in coverage and look how much money he made on the open market.

If he comes back this year and looks like he did before the ACL injury, then Revis. The best defensive player in the NFL at the most difficult defensive position. Having a guy be able to take out the other team's best receiver by himself is such a help to the rest of the defense.

Edited by BradyFan81
  • Upvote 1

Safeties who excel in coverage are hard to come by these days; Dashon Goldson was suspect in coverage and look how much money he made on the open market.

To be fair he made big strides from '11 to '12. Still though I agree with ya.

If I could add one no QB it'd be JJ Watt without hesitation.

Whoever the league's best SS is.

Yeah that was my original line of thought as well. But really, there's no safety in the league who I'd say "fuck yeah, we HAVE to get him above anybody else". The glory days of Reed and Polamalu are long gone :(

So with that I'd say JJ Watt. He would beeeasssstttt in our defense :wub:

I agree with RGS and Bucman, it would be between Von Miller and Richard Sherman....and I think I would have to go Von Miller just for the fact, that we lack in pass rush!

We want Peterson.

I really wanted Willis initially, then I went over all of our positions through the old evaluating lens. And Peterson seems to provide the biggest impact, 31 other teams should feel the same way.

How do you defend AP AND MEGATRON? (all caps when you spell the mans name) consider it... 8 men in the box or single coverage on MEGATRON? Either way its the wrong decision. I guess you could not guard other people... Willis was second upon further review, but when I considered AP I stopped considering everybody else.

JJ Watt :ninja:

Either V. Miller or JJ Watt. I should have probably taken an Olineman but... Oh well. :D

JJ Watt.

J.J. Watt, him and Clay Matthews would make a great passrushing duo. Improving the Packer's defense, and I don't see an o-lineman being a huge need. He would also be coming back to Wisconsin.

If I could add one no QB it'd be JJ Watt without hesitation.

So with that I'd say JJ Watt. He would beeeasssstttt in our defense :wub:

J.J. Watt.

Y'all can't have him! :p

But since my team already has Mr. Watt, my choice would have to be Von Miller. Adding Von to the defensive line would be Game Over for opposing quarterbacks! :devious:

But since my team already has Mr. Watt, my choice would have to be Von Miller. Adding Von to the defensive line would be Game Over for opposing quarterbacks! :devious:

J.J. Watt and Von Miller in the same front seven? Pretty sure you should take the Bucs secondary and still make an elite defense out of that.

fap-fap-fap-meme-i13.gif

• Upvote 1

Mike Pouncey, center.

Cause all we care about is making the best offensive line possible. :yao:

Roos? Top 3 LT.

Levitre? Top 3 LG.

Warmack? Likely to be a top 3 RG.

Stewart? Top 3 RT.

Velasco just isn't cutting it as merely a top 10 center. We need a top 3 center to complete our masterpiece.

AND NOW?

Jake Locker already throws interceptions and passes that are 30 yards away from the intended receiver...BUT NOW HE CAN DO IT WITHOUT BEING TOUCHED BY DEFENSIVE LINEMEN. :megusta:

And now rather than tripping due to Eugene Amano getting pushed in to the backfield...

iv03Mja2RSEfp.gif

Chris Johnson will just miss all the holes and continually buttfumble Sanchez-style in to any one of our elite linemen.

It'll go down as one of the greatest offenses to ever play.

• Upvote 1

Tom Brady? Drew Brees? A top quarterback, that's for sure.

Tom Brady? Drew Brees? A top quarterback, that's for sure.

I think NBB (RogerGoodellSucks) excluded QBs because everyone outside of he Packers, Saints, Patriots, and maybe Broncos would possibly be the same.

it'd have to be JJ SWatt, a guy who can put that much pressure on opposing QBs from the middle helps every phase of the defense, plus we'd take one of the league's best players from a division rival :p:troll:

Edited by oochymp

Geno Atkins

Seattle's defense is extraordinary at all levels. Except we cannot produce interior pass rush. It's like the one last keystone piece that would put this defense at an entirely different level.

We are missing our Justin Smith. This is a secondary that if we could create pressure in the middle, could eclipse the 30 interception mark (Chicago led the league with 24 last season).

We want Peterson.

I really wanted Willis initially, then I went over all of our positions through the old evaluating lens. And Peterson seems to provide the biggest impact, 31 other teams should feel the same way.

How do you defend AP AND MEGATRON? (all caps when you spell the mans name) consider it... 8 men in the box or single coverage on MEGATRON? Either way its the wrong decision. I guess you could not guard other people... Willis was second upon further review, but when I considered AP I stopped considering everybody else.

That might win you a fantasy football league but stafford will still be your qb with one of the worst secondaries in football. So the playoff drought will continue.

Jj watt is hard to resist but for the ravens I will take Matt Kalil young dominant lt just starting his career.

That might win you a fantasy football league but stafford will still be your qb with one of the worst secondaries in football. So the playoff drought will continue.

Secondary keeps getting better. We should have beaten the Saints, officiating, moreso than a bad secondary cost us that one. But you can listen to pundits all you want.

I feel the impact AP would have is greater than Willis, Watt or any DB you can think of. I can't imagine any team covering MEGATRON and AP, anywhere on the field. I just don't see it happening. Plus AP will have a huge impact on our, or most defenses by keeping them fresher.

Adrian Peterson and Megatron on the same team would be ridiculous. That would be the scariest offense in the league.

For the Chargers, J.J. Watt with Von Miller a distant second. That's no diss to Miller either. I just find what Watt did from his position so much more impressive. Scary to think that he did that with a bad elbow.

it doesn't matter who the QB is when all he's doing is handing it to Peterson or throwing it into the same zip code as Megatron, and it doesn't matter if you allow 50 points as long as you score 51, which I think would be the approach of a team with that construction

it doesn't matter who the QB is when all he's doing is handing it to Peterson or throwing it into the same zip code as Megatron, and it doesn't matter if you allow 50 points as long as you score 51, which I think would be the approach of a team with that construction

They wouldn't be any better than they were this past year. You are going to go from personel build to pass 50 x a game to a power running game? That is fantasy.

Lions wouldn't be any better with AP? No use rebutting that logic.

The thing people are missing is that a mostly one dimensional offense, puts up those numbers. Now insert that extra dimension... imagine a team capable of being a top 5 offense on one leg, give them 2. Of course he could flounder, I wouldn't give it good odds but so could Watt outside Houston or Miller outside Denver, its not likely, but possible. Doesn't have to mean a power running game, doesn't have to mean 50 throws a game. It would be called a balanced offense. :O lots of bland looking formations forcing a defense to tip their hand. They stopping (or trying to stop, I should say) AP or MEGATRON. Plus theoretically a more well rested defense.

Also you're going to have to imagine some scheme changes in these imaginary scenarios. If a team miraculously found themselves with AP its not hard to imagine the run/pass ratio being altered.

Edited by the Lions fan