• Dallas Cowboys
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • San Diego Chargers
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Detroit Lions
    • A surprise team off the radar

Short and simple. Who will hoist the lombardi trophy, now that we have officially completed the preseason? It's merely a prediction, based on whatever you'd like to base your prediction on. This is TGP's conjoint prediction, taking it for whatever it is worth.

For the record, the list is based off of some random NFL power ranking, Brian Billick's I think, but it was just a template to list the teams in a somewhat logical order. Also, polls have a max limit of 30 options, so whether you like it or not, there would have been teams left out either way.

Go.

Edited by BC

Seattle for me have the best shot, Carroll has slowly built an amazing team up there. Wilson looks like a future star QB of the NFL and I would expect that to continue avoiding the second season slump with the help of Beastmode, a new look Golden Tate and that defense with the addition of Avril is just pure nasty.

Other team I feel could go close is the Falcons, I would expect them to go one further than last year now Matt Ryan has won a game in the playoffs.

If there ever was a year that was up in the air, it's this one. I can't even picture a matchup, yet, and though I like Seattle just like everybody else, I don't know if I like them that much.

I think my Falcons get there this year, but for purposes of this thread I won't chose them, this way there are no questions of bias.

I think the Patriots are going to be good. Losing Hernandez, not having Gronk to start possibly, and the receiving game aside, this Patriots team intrigues me. I think they have a great group of young receivers that are tailored for a Tom Brady offense, and I believe their running game will be strong again. Don't let the names on paper fool you, this will be one hell of a team.

The Eagles until proven otherwise. If they're off the table, then I'll say The Falcons.

I'm going with the New Orleans Saints......

The Patriots. Their defense and running game are on the rise and I highly doubt the passing game will suffer much with Brady at the helm. People are counting them out with all the offseason hubbub but I think as a whole team they are ascending.

The Bears.

Atlanta better at least get there. :yep:

I'd love to say the Falcons. I think they have a good team and offensively SHOULD be able to play with anyone. Then I look at their schedule and I seriously think they could start off badly if the Falcons don't get things clicking quickly. (and I pray that Matt Ryan doesn't get hurt!) Maybe I just don't like to put too much pressure on them.

I chose the 49ers although tbh they may not even win the NFC west.

I'd love to say the Falcons. I think they have a good team and offensively SHOULD be able to play with anyone. Then I look at their schedule and I seriously think they could start off badly if the Falcons don't get things clicking quickly. (and I pray that Matt Ryan doesn't get hurt!) Maybe I just don't like to put too much pressure on them.

I chose the 49ers although tbh they may not even win the NFC west.

I don't quite get putting the Falcons on the top tier. I think they could have real problems on defense and that OL looks questionable, especially in the running game. The skill positions on offense are nothing short of elite, but there are some issues.

I don't quite get putting the Falcons on the top tier. I think they could have real problems on defense and that OL looks questionable, especially in the running game. The skill positions on offense are nothing short of elite, but there are some issues.

Defense is good enough to win IMO, they probably have the best safety duo in the league in DeCoud and Moore.

Once again, like every year since 2007...

:Steelers: over :Giants:

:dry:

The year you finally break from that pick will be the year it happens.

I believe in the Patriots...I think the AFC is weak enough for the Patriots to regress but still come out on top.

For the NFC...I don't think the best two teams are in the NFC West..but the NFC South. Trust and believe the Saints are coming back with a rage this year. Sean Payton makes the team..and they went 8-8 with one of the worst defenses ever assembled. If you don't think they'll be better...stop watching football. As for the Falcons, I don't expect as many wins..but I still see us winning the division and going deep into the playoffs. And honestly I believe it'll either be us or the Saints representing the NFC in the SB..but either way I think the Patriots beat either.