Sign in to follow this  
Bucman

Trent Richardson traded to Colts

Surprised the RB depleted Panthers didn't make a run at him... :troll:

Oh we will, Favre. We're just waiting for his value to go down.

The NFL will tremble when we unleash our legendary 11-RB option.

WHO HAS THE BALL!!! NO ONE KNOWS!!!

Edited by Thanatos19
  • Upvote 1

I would have gone batshit insane if we traded Haden. lmao

Not that I'm batshit insane already.

Edited by Barracuda

So... it turns out the losers of the Trent Richardson trade last year are in fact the Colts. Browns lose nothing (since they've already lost everything) and gain a first round pick, and the Vikings got Matt Kalil and a few late rounders. Expecting the Browns to blow it of course, but the Colts aren't far behind.

FUCK THE BROWNS FOR TRYING TO OUT TANK THE JAGS I HATE YOU LOMBARDI, CHUD, NORV. GO DIE. STAY AWAY, TEDDY IS OURS.

Just score less than 10 points every week and Teddy is yours :yep:

The Brown's better not draft Manziel. I don't want him. He will fail in the NFL. The Brown's need to focus on their line and WRs or no matter who they get they're going to fail.

Rumor is the Browns aren't done yet.

Well if they want to trade TJ Ward to Green Bay that would be nice.

I was very surprised by this in the fact the Browns have given up after two games. Weeden is done in the league after this year. The Colts look bossy right now, they have two of the top picks of 2012 and behind the Oline they have Richardson should really make noise this season now.

Colts now to be SB contenders

FUCK THE BROWNS FOR TRYING TO OUT TANK THE JAGS I HATE YOU LOMBARDI, CHUD, NORV. GO DIE. STAY AWAY, TEDDY IS OURS.

Lol you think the Brown's are going to manage 10 points per game the remaining 14 games? Not a chance. I'd be shocked if they scored more than 75 total offensive points the rest of the year

I really don't think it's that big of a deal for the Browns though, or that big of an addition for the Colts. Losing Trent Richardson won't make the difference between the Browns being a last place team or a below average team.

It was a smart trade for Cleveland imo.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I feel for Browns fans. I mean I'd be beyond livid too if, as a Bucs fan, they traded away Doug Martin.

I mean I know you can find serviceable to good RBs in all rounds of the draft, but the point is that they had a really good, young, RB already on the team.

A lone bright spot if you will...

...that would suck.

EDIT:

TRich at his new home...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUhyWt6CUAAfktL.jpgBUhyWt6CUAAfktL.jpg

Edited by BucD

Trent Richardson 'ready to go' for Colts in Week 3

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247132/article/trent-richardson-ready-to-go-for-colts-in-week-3

One day after Indianapolis swung a blockbuster trade for Trent Richardson, Colts coach Chuck Pagano praised the acquisition and confirmed the team's new featured back will play a primary role against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

0ap1000000242229.jpg

"We did not bring him in here to be the water boy," Pagano told reporters Thursday. "He'll be ready to go, as much he can handle."

The message is clear: The 49ers' defense should prepare to see a heavy dose of the second-year runner who, just days ago, loomed as a centerpiece of the Cleveland Browns. Richardson goes from playing behind Brandon Weeden in a muddled offense to teaming with Andrew Luckin Pep Hamilton's versatile attack.

Richardson admitted Wednesday he first heard about the trade, of all places, from a radio report:

"I turned on the radio and all of a sudden I heard," Richardson told WOIO-TV in Cleveland. "I can't believe it. I didn't see it coming from anywhere. I had a good relationship with everybody. But I guess it's the best move for the Browns. At the end of the day it's the best move for both of us, I guess. I wanted to be a Brown, I didn't see it coming, but at the same time, I'm a Colt now, so now I've got to move on and get ready for Sunday's game."

Pagano expressed full confidence in the team's bold front office, which swapped a first-round pick to transform the Colts' running game from a weakness into a strength. Asked about the future of Ahmad Bradshaw, Pagano assured the room: "You can never have enough runners."

"We're trying to build something special," Pagano said. "We're trying to build a monster here."

Richardson, by the sound of it, will help right away.

I know Trent is beyond stoked to be going with the Colts. That's great that he's going to play this Sunday but his debut can be a tough outing going against the 49ers.

Well, at least Cleveland has a sense of direction now. That is of course until they butcher both draft picks next year.

Edited by BJORN

Lol you think the Brown's are going to manage 10 points per game the remaining 14 games? Not a chance. I'd be shocked if they scored more than 75 total offensive points the rest of the year

I'm talking about Jags. Scored 2 in Week 1 and 9 in Week 2. If they keep doing that, we'll see Teddy Bridgewater in Jacksonville.

Edited by housemd

Initial impulse reaction: Browns are stupid.

After thinking about it: Smart move for both teams. Colts rushing attack is garbage. Trent Richardson is a talented back and will excel especially having Luck/Bradshaw to help shoulder the offensive load.

As far as Cleveland goes, lol @ some of their fans. I heard on the radio this morning some of them were outside the stadium or whatever raging. It's almost useless to have a back like Richardson with the current state of that offensive line. You always consider the future. With what Cleveland received, they'll go into a talented draft armed and ready to find some studs.

Do I think they'll draft the right players? No. I didn't agree with the Richardson pick and this is why.

Yeah, I need a new sig and that theme needs changed. Every time I come here I get sad just looking at it :(

Part of me wonders if this is because they're buying into the fact that this is a passing league.

Part of me wonders if this is because they're buying into the fact that this is a passing league.

I think they've been trying to get into this whole "passing" thing for a while now, BC.

As far as the trade goes I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. Then I was ticked that we weren't able to get that deal. :)

For this to work out for the Browns they gotta hit on both of their 1st round picks next year (at valuable positions). Otherwise I'll say this trade was shit for them.

Already I feel better about the move. Anyone can average 3.5 in Cleveland.