Dutch

If you weren't a fan of your team...

When the Browns moved I rooted for the Houston Oilers that next season. Then they moved to Tennessee. What luck do I have huh? lol

After that I went with the Vikings for the next few seasons until the Browns came back. Had the Browns not come back I probably would have went back to Houston to root for the Texans when they joined the league, being an AFC guy and all.

:Packers:

This is the closest thing I have to a 2nd team as it is. And if I'm just choosing, I'm going for a team with a great GM. That's how you sustain success in this league. It was a tough call between them and the Ravens.

I was born into being a Chargers fan (my dad is from SD).

My mom is a Steelers and a Cowboys fan (bandwagon much? lol).

Well, I don't like the Steelers so it would be the Cowboys if I wasn't a Chargers fan.

I'd also consider the Ravens (hometown team) and the Vikings (Scandinavian heritage).

I think I'd be agnostic.

I used to really like the Eagles when McNabb was there, but he's gone now. Used to like the Chargers, but something's changed with them too, and the Ravens just won a SB, so... I don't really there's a team out there that really sticks out to me now.

I think I'd be agnostic.

I used to really like the Eagles when McNabb was there, but he's gone now. Used to like the Chargers, but something's changed with them too, and the Ravens just won a SB, so... I don't really there's a team out there that really sticks out to me now.

I'd thought you'd be a Cowboys fan :shifty:

I would probably have ended up being a Patriots fan. I've always been a real believer in Tom Brady, although I've given him my shots as well for being a little girl, I love how he plays the game. I also just like how the Hoody goes about coaching, you play the game and do your job, or you hit the road.

If I were not a Ravens fan I would probably watch the real housewives of New Jersey or whatever else is on Sunday's... :shifty:

I think I'd be agnostic.

I actually used to be an eagles closet fan too when Mcnabb played for them. I still remember my first thread on this site from like, a million years ago when I was far less mature... or knowledgeable on football. Haha.

I dunno if it's obvious, but KC. I love the teams seeped in history... Why I gravitated towards the Cardinals in baseball

:Browns: I'm a bit of a closet Browns fan already though.

I'm surprised at how many people are closet fans of other teams in their division.

I'm surprised at how many people are closet fans of other teams in their division.

Yeah I know. I was thinking the same thing.

For me its probably New England.

It basically came about just to spite my mother and sister who are/were huge Colts fans, (my mother got so incensed at them trading Peyton that she roots against them now, lol), but after watching them for several years, I respect what Brady has done and the way Belichek coaches football.

Not to mention those press conferences. God those things are hilarious.

:huh:

:huh:

They may not put points up a lot but there is a lot of heart in Cleveland. Like a non bandwagon/non fair-weather team. Whenever they aren't playing Cincy I cheer them on & I'm thinking of get a Ward jersey.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there's really not alot of animosity between Browns and Bengal fans. Never really considered a real rivalry fueled by hatred.

As someone who was born into San Diego sports fandom, I have respect for people who will choose to root for a team with no history of major success. You've got to suffer with them if you want my respect.

Probably wouldn't cheer for any team. Would just watch it for the enjoyment of football. Every sports team I'm a fan of(Titans, Vols in all college athletics, Grizzlies, and I like seeing the Predators do well though I'm by no means a fan of hockey) is "local/home" in the sense of being Tennessee teams. I can't imagine liking any other team than these, and the reason I am a fan of them/originally got in to their sports was because of them being the home team.

:Broncos:

Always had a soft spot for Denver sports, for whatever reason.

As someone who was born into San Diego sports fandom, I have respect for people who will choose to root for a team with no history of major success. You've got to suffer with them if you want my respect.

I certainly qualify. :rofl: