Dutch

What player would you take from your opponents team?

Week 2/Cowboys

Dez Bryant

Because lining up 4 wide with Bryant and Hunter on the outside and Wright and Washington in the slot positions would be overkill.

:Bears: If Culliver is out-- Charles Tillman.

Otherwise Briggs to play ILB with Willis.

Kansas City? Oh that's easy, gimme Jamaal Charles.

Alfred Morris.

After pondering taking Keenan Allen, I'm going to go with Jason Verrett. The main reason being, our nickelback Jeremy Lane was just IR'ed after Thursday's injury. The O-line is the best it's been in years with the improvements Sweezy and Carpenter have made and Britt looked pretty solid against Clay Mathews. Considering the WR depth is so solid over here despite only having one world-beater in Harvin, I think the weakest link on the team this week is whoever gets the start at nickel, presumably Jeron Johnson. We are prepared for a WR injury but at DB we are relying on the extremely good fortune we've had health-wise to hold up. Verrett was the most Sherman-esque player in the draft and re-enforces our scheme.

Edited by BC

Week 2/Cowboys

Dez Bryant

Because lining up 4 wide with Bryant and Hunter on the outside and Wright and Washington in the slot positions would be overkill.

Bryant would be a solid choice, especially given our depth at WR, but I'd have to go with Jason Witten, one of the best TEs in the game who can really do anything you might want a TE to do, him and Delanie Walker would be an amazing complement to our weapons at RB and WR

:Raiders: Khalil Mack

Losing Clowney for at least four weeks just makes the need for a pass rusher increase that much more. Mack was a dark horse candidate for #1 pick anyways...

Megatron. Once again, obvious reason is obvious.

Taking health out of the equation, my answer would have been Derrick Johnson in a heartbeat, he would be a perfect fit in our defense.

I would love to see Charles in our offense though. He could have a record-type season not being the focal point point of opposing defenses and facing 6 and 7-man boxes for the majority of games.

The Seahawks... Earl Thomas. Him and Weddle would be legit.

Patrick Willis

• Upvote 1

:Colts:

Since it can't be Luck... I would take Vontae Davis. Vontae is a widely underrated corner who doesn't get the recognition that his talent production/impact warrants. He would be a great fit in our secondary and be our best corner (BoyKING is coming). Plus, acquiring Vontae would all be eradicate Cary Williams off of our roster. Cary is a straight scrub.

Edited by Dutch

Don't know the Jets very well but would need help in the front 7. Sheldon Richardson or Muhammad Wilkerson could help the D-line. David Harris as well since Hawk and Jones are horrible. I guess I would take Harris since Hawk and Jones are that bad.

Sheldon Richardson is a great choice from the Jets. Probably the best choice lol.

ummm... Jordan Reed I guess? LOL Maybe Kerrigan? I dunno... god this Jags/***skins game is going to be unbearable to watch.

I'm surprised you didn't mention one of the WRs, Garcon or Jackson would be solid additions, would give Jacksonville an impressive group of WRs

Might as well give us the unquestioned best D-Line in the league...Cameron Wake.

Edited by blotsfan