Sarge

Wilson Claims Miracle Water Healed a Concussion

CNWfBmUVAAAHusa.png

Let's hear your defense, BC.

Agreeing with Bware -- scary. lol. This guy is really really easy to dislike. I was worried for a while that after Peyton and Brees retired that I wouldn't have any QBs in the league to hate on. Russell has made sure not to disappoint me. His hate potential is THROUGH THE ROOF. Way bigger than any actual talent potential he may have.

At this point though I do wonder if he is genuinely delusional or just incredibly pompous and douchey.

His contract demands dictate that it's the latter, JD. Super douchey. For a quarterback who's had the least to do with his team's Super Bowl run and victory since the likes of Trent Dilfer, he sure thinks he's the shit.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Downvote 1

At this point though I do wonder if he is genuinely delusional or just incredibly pompous and douchey.

Both. :shifty:

• Upvote 1

*Gets off the Wilson train*

I'm sorry Russell, you're a good QB, better than anyone gives you credit for, but I can't like you anymore.

• Upvote 1

Both. :shifty:

Haha, honestly... It probably is. I am kind of surprised he didn't use the whole 'divine intervention' thing, but... Then again, he has already used that one.

I think we should applaud this company for selling this miracle elixir for only $3 a bottle.

• Upvote 2

WHERE'S BC

This guy is as bad as Tim Tebow.

First off :mjlaugh:

His contract demands dictate that it's the latter, JD. Super douchey. For a quarterback who's had the least to do with his team's Super Bowl run and victory since the likes of Trent Dilfer, he sure thinks he's the shit.

Secondly though, as big a douche as Wilson may be this is just absolutely not true. Just because Wilson doesn't put up huge volume stats doesn't mean he's not a hell of a football player.

• Upvote 1

I don't really like or dislike Wilson but I'm not going to lie I was fully expecting this to be an Onion article when I clicked on the thread. :rofl:

• Upvote 2

Don't concussion symptoms usually pass within 24 hours? Lol

This guy has gone looney tunes. He was actually very likable in college and even early on in the NFL but now........

Yall know how much I hate the Eagles...? The Saints? Chip Kelly? Peyton Manning? Anthony Barr? Jimmy Graham? Country Music? Rednecks? Fake Wannabe Rednecks? Tim Tebow? Buttriots?

Well add all that worthless shit together and it STILL doesn't amount to how much I hate this fucking cunt. I've never seen such a joke in my entire life.

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilari

• Upvote 1

No, he's about 50x worse than Tebow.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't recall Tebow ever making ridiculous claims about God talking to him after throwing a pick or God telling him to ''lead'' his GF in the right direction. :yao: Pretty sure Tebow never touted any miracle water either. Tebow also doesn't incessantly post pics/stories of himself at children's hospitals like Wilson does. Obviously visiting a children's hospital is a great and honorable thing to do, but Wilson does it in a way that's ''look at me! look at what an awesome human being and do-gooder I am, give me a pat on the back!!''. It was laughable how much stuff (from children's hospitals) he tweeted immediately following the SB.

Literally the most insufferable cunt in the NFL.

Maybe Gene Smiff was right all along when he passed on Wilson for the Punter. :smug:

• Upvote 2

BC got nothin'. :smug:

• Upvote 2

Bangy : (28 August 2015 - 03:12 AM)Sex with Ronda Rousey too much for pep nips to intake, overload has to talk about random football.. Bangy : (28 August 2015 - 03:13 AM)but on a related note imagine how rough the sex would be BC : (28 August 2015 - 03:14 AM)was ignoring the discussion the low lifes were talking about and was responding to the last football related comment made

Plot twist: BC is Russell Wilson. Confirmed. Talking about sex makes you a low life. :yao:

Rhonda Rousey--yeah, we'd all last about 14 seconds, too.

Edited by BwareDWare94