DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

NBA Playoff Thread

I've never heard people blame KD when the Thunder blow it. Its usually the way the Thunder give up on their offense and just say "hey Kevin/Russell, just do your thing."

And you're as much a LeBron hater as anyone here so...feel free to stop when you want.

I've never heard people blame KD when the Thunder blow it. Its usually the way the Thunder give up on their offense and just say "hey Kevin/Russell, just do your thing."

And you're as much a LeBron hater as anyone here so...feel free to stop when you want.

1. I never said I agreed with every facet of the quote. I mostly posted it for the stat-line and to generate discussion.

2. KD doesn't get much heat, but WB and LBJ definitely do.

3. Why does me hating LeBron preclude me from recognizing a double-standard related to him?

4. Feel free to suck my cock.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Raptors should just forfeit

I think Cleveland would beat OKC in 6, and take GSW to 7

Cavs took them to gm6 without Kyrie and without Love. I think we can take GSW to a Game 7. Who knows if we can defend against their barrage of 3's, but I think we compete.

Kick the Sixers out of the league. Losers

Not for long we got the next LeBron and Okafor. Imagine if Lebron had a C that quality to start his career with with. Sixers just used the rules to their advantage. Pats fans know all about that haha

Simmons is not the next Lebron sean lol. Congrats on getting a kid who has serious commitment and work ethic issues, oh yeah and he can't shoot either.

Celtics still have the right to swap with the Nets next year AND the Nets 2018 unprotected. And Brooklyn is gonna suck just as much next year as they did this year. We won 48 games this year, would have made the 2nd round (at least) if AB doesn't blow out his hammy in game 1 vs Atlanta. Adding Dunn, Murray or Heild to our promising young core is gonna help. Would have been nice to get top 2 but we can't all be losers like Philly. As long as we don't take Dragan I'm good.

Lol you're really bitter.

Well, fwiw Lebron, along with a lot of younger players who come into the league aren't the greatest of shooters...

This is the biggest issue with modern basketball. You don't even have to be able to put the ball in the basket to make it into the league anymore.

Really? I would say shooting is more important now than its ever been.

Most clearly evidenced by Steph. Thunder didn't play as badly as the score made it look. Just when Steph is on, he's on.

Really? I would say shooting is more important now than its ever been.

He's not saying shooting isn't important. He's saying rookies coming into the league more often than not haven't developed as shooters like in the past.

Most of these kids get by on natural ability in college, and have to develop/create their shot while they're already in the NBA. That's not how it should be.

Most of these kids get by on natural ability in college, and have to develop/create their shot while they're already in the NBA. That's not how it should be.

how much do you think the one year rule has to do with that? you're also not going to do much to develop skills in one year and colleges don't have much incentive to develop a player when they know they're only getting the guy for one season

how much do you think the one year rule has to do with that? you're also not going to do much to develop skills in one year and colleges don't have much incentive to develop a player when they know they're only getting the guy for one season

Simply put; A lot. Still the problem is if you're a legit NBA talent in college, you should be working on your shot more than just about anything. Can't fault the coaches, but I do fault the player for not taking the initiative.

But what do I know? These kids are still getting drafted high and making more dinero than I can even imagine having. :shrug:

Jump shots are probably one of the easiest things for players to develop over time though. Even if he never becomes great at it, chances are with some work he'd become good enough.

Ben Simmons is good, not LeBron good, but good.

I noticed that shit when I was watching the game, lmao. I don't think it was anything more than brotherly ribbing.

Waiters missed KD on a wide open oop or dunk, then passed it to him for a midrange J that he hit. Think it was mostly, "fuck you for making me hit a harder shot, lol"

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I think the Raptors even advancing this far is mute due to the fact they are losing by 30 every game to the Cavs...

You mean Moot?

I'm pretty sure Raptors fan won't shut up about this for a while yet.

• Upvote 1