AllYouNeedIsLovie

Rate your team's draft

I'll give the Bucs an A-. I think we did a very good job overall and got a lot of good talent in positions we needed. Wish we could have grabbed a CB earlier, but I am still satisfied with the draft as a whole.

C. First two picks are great; after that though...

A-

Filled every big need and filled it with very productive and high character guys. LOVE IT!

C +

Edited by monstersofthemidway

I'd give the Bucs a B. Still think the Bowers pick is so-so right now. The rest were all quality players.

A

Were able to build up a run stuffing line with a great pass rusher on at the end while also adding several draft picks. Also able to grab some depth and possible starters in the secondary and Oline along with depth at RB. The Owen Marecic pick is the only one I'm really indifferent on.

Very happy with our draft.

Edited by Barracuda

I give them a B i like the Carpenter pick i think he will be a solid RT maybe not elite but solid and Moffit in the 3rd to me was great.

QB will come either through a trade or next years draft i wanted the line built up so we could provide whoever we got with a run game. Really wasn't interested in any of the QBS after Locker and Kaepernick were gone.

B+

I like all of the picks, but there are some things I would have done differently. Though obviously I'm not paid millions of dollars to make these decisions, so I guess I can't really say much... :p

Not to discredit the bucs and there draft cause they had a good draft. But if bowers fell that much after being considered a lock to go in the Top 5 At the start of march his knee must be pretty fucked.

C-

A

Jimmy Smith falling into the Ravens' lap, beautiful. Drafting Torrey Smith.. :wub:. Jah Reid is underrated. Tandon Doss was a good pick up especially on ST. Chykie Brown and Pernell McPhee MOAR DEFENSE!! I spazzed when I saw Tyrod Taylor's name, insanely happy Baltimore got him. Anthony Allen 9.7 yards per carry.. I'll fucking take it.

B+

Loved our first three picks but didn't like trading up in the 4th round to take a TE.

B+, a lot of so called "draft experts" had Watkins in second, but this is a pick that addresses a huge need atm and if he can step in right away and be a difference maker at LG This pick was a huge success

The Jaiqwan Jarrett pick I was skeptical of and still am tbh, but from what I heard his skill set really compliments Allen's. Reid compared him to Brian Dawkins already.

I liked the CB we picked up and I think we got good value in not reaching for Casey Matthews. The Eagles really addressed every position of need in the draft and added some depth to the offensive line.

I will give the Packers a B.

I think we got great value in Sherrod, Cobb, Davon House, DJ Williams, and Lawrence Guy while filling definite team needs.

Everywhere I have read says that Alex Green (RB, Hawaii) is a good pick... But he looks like Brandon Jackson's replacement... And I don't like taking a 3rd Down back in the 3rd round.

Really didn't like the Ryan Taylor pick. Ted said he was going purely off his board... But we have 3 capable TE's on our roster already, PLUS... we picked up DJ Williams a couple rounds earlier. Doesn't make sense at all. I actually feel bad that we picked him. The chances he makes this team are pretty damn slim. I'd say, close to 0. Finley is a lock as a starter. Andrew Quarless showed he has potential as a #2. DJ williams will probably knock off Tom Crabtree... Bam. 3 TEs on the roster. Taylor's only hope is to either have Quarless REALLY suck it up... or DJ to REALLY fuck up or both.

D...drafted an OT and then later drafted outside of positions of need. Running back? Really?

D...drafted an OT and then later drafted outside of positions of need. Running back? Really?

A running back with durability concerns at that...

I will give the Packers a B.

I think we got great value in Sherrod, Cobb, Davon House, DJ Williams, and Lawrence Guy while filling definite team needs.

Everywhere I have read says that Alex Green (RB, Hawaii) is a good pick... But he looks like Brandon Jackson's replacement... And I don't like taking a 3rd Down back in the 3rd round.

Really didn't like the Ryan Taylor pick. Ted said he was going purely off his board... But we have 3 capable TE's on our roster already, PLUS... we picked up DJ Williams a couple rounds earlier. Doesn't make sense at all. I actually feel bad that we picked him. The chances he makes this team are pretty damn slim. I'd say, close to 0. Finley is a lock as a starter. Andrew Quarless showed he has potential as a #2. DJ williams will probably knock off Tom Crabtree... Bam. 3 TEs on the roster. Taylor's only hope is to either have Quarless REALLY suck it up... or DJ to REALLY fuck up or both.

^^This, I am not too sure of picking Green and I would have preferred drafting a guard earlier and not taking Ryan Taylor.

Browns get a B.

We addressed a huge need with our first two picks, the D line.

What a backfield we will have on offense now ;)

And we got a guy who can go up for the ball in Cameron.

I say C+...we took a lot of big gambles on guys like Aldon Smith, Kaepernick, Culliver, Ronald Johnson and Danil Kilgore. If it pays off in a few years, then it will look like a monster draft, but if it doesn't we just wasted a very important year in which we could have picked up some big talent.

Pick by Pick:

Phil Taylor: B

Jabaal Sheard: B

Greg Little: A

Jordan Cameron: C

Owen Marecic: C+

Jason Pinkston: A-

Buster Skrine: B+

Eric Hagg: B

Cameron gets a C? Id figured it might be a D or even an F considering we have Watson, who is Mccoys favorite target, and young Evan Moore. And Marecic is probably gonna be a back up FB for a year or two, so I didn't see the need if taking him. And I was mad about the Sheard pick, because Bowers was still on the board, and I was really high on him. And I dont like the Taylor pick because we just dropped a line clogger in Shaun Rodgers, so I found it stupid to trade up for him. Greg Little was the only pick that made sense to me, (even though I was dying to get Randall Cobb)