Favre4Ever

Would You Want Tebow As Your QB?!?

Tebow  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Want Tebow To Be The Starting QB of Your Team?!?

• Yes
    • No

Stole the question from ESPN. Thought it would spark some fetching conversation. We all know that he isn;t the greatest thrower of the football.. But he does have a lot of heart, is a great teammate and person, and a leader....

The question remains... Would you want Tim Tebow to start at QB for your favorite team?!?

Guest Phailadelphia

Defiantely. Romo fukkin sux he just throws interceptions every game he only wins cuz the defense is rly good tim tebow would lead this team to the super bowl every yr.

He already is. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over and continue managing the game (while making key plays when needed), he's doing all he needs to do. He is getting better throwing the ball, he has made improvements over the past few weeks, delivering a catchable ball to his receivers.

He already is. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over and continue managing the game (while making key plays when needed), he's doing all he needs to do. He is getting better throwing the ball, he has made improvements over the past few weeks, delivering a catchable ball to his receivers.

That long pass to Decker on yesterday's fourth quarter drive was sick, man. Sick.

One thing Tebow does really well is spread the ball around. He favors Decker of course, but who wouldn't on this team? Even if he has under 10 completions, they aren't going to be to the same guy.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to say no, but only because Jerry would never take the time to let him develop. He'd thrive in any place with a good defense and running back. I almost wonder if Baltimore would be better with him than Flacco, even though I am a big Flacco supporter.

Considering my teams defense and receivers are shit, no. We'd end up 0-16 with Tebow.

No, but only because Reid is the HC. He'd drop back and throw 30 times a game and the Eagles would probably be 1-15 or something.

• Upvote 1

No, but only because Reid is the HC. He'd drop back and throw 30 times a game and the Eagles would probably be 1-15 or something.

At least you'd get a better draft pick than you have as of now, right?

Hell no. Not only is Freeman better than him, but I wouldn't even enjoy watching our offense on the field. Can't stand that stupid option shit.

no, Tebow is a player you have to design your offense for (which Denver has) and I don't think he's good enough to merit that

Over Vick? No, definitely not. Over Vince Young? Maybe.

Since the Packers have Rodgers I'd never want Tebow to start for my team.

Since the Packers have Rodgers I'd never want Tebow to start for my team.

Even if we didn't have Rodgers, I'd want Flynn over Tebow as well.

No, but I believe in him. He wouldn't fit in Dallas.

Then again, he wouldn't fit in a lot of team's offenses. Maybe if my team didn't have a franchise QB and a change needed to happen with the offense anyway....

Tebow to the Chiefs? HELLZ yeah. They got the wrong Denver QB. Palko is junk. Cassel is out, but things probably wouldn't be much different were he in. Stanzi gets talked up a lot by angry, mindless Chiefs fan masses because he's young, we drafted him, and he's NOT CASSEL.

I said the day that Tebow was drafted that I was pissed that Denver got him because I don't want to see him twice a year. I don't care for the Broncos, but I'm sticking to my guns and saying that Tebow will always find ways to win, no matter where he goes.

Haters gonna hate, and winners just win. :yep:

I'm going to say no. Nothing against Tebow, but he needs a good defense to win, he can't put up 20+ points a game consistently. With our defense, the only game we would have won was against Jacksonville.

Edited by Thanatos19

Tebow on the Patriots...:think:...I wouldn't be thrilled, and I don't think he'd fit in with Belichick's offense, but the guy's a proven winner. He has the capability of developing as a passer and I think he could if he were to sit behind Brady and learn from one of the best to ever play the game. It wouldn't be awful...well maybe... :shrug:

No. Lord knows the Steelers would have their way with that boy...

No. Lord knows the Steelers would have their way with that boy...

You seem to forget one critical fact: the Lord is on Tebow's side. That's why the Broncos win all their games. It's because they're playing 12 on 11.